Would VC like to "read" this video?

Vixy

Star

The pretty rockless with "Make me wanna die". Find it interesting with the little girl in the red robe she gives her necklace to.

Another strange video:

"Oh lord, heaven knows, we belong way down below". Its like demons singing about how fallen they are..Alot like the group Santa Cruz and Crash diets many songs about the matter, like:

Demons fighting. "We are the ones to fall and never know if we get out".

Hits me that there are soo many songs being sung this way, like demons singing through humans about how they suffer and they feel sorry for themselves bc they know they're screwed.

Am I right?

Last edited:

Pandita

Established
I think she tries too hard... idk maybe I'm wrong... I've never really liked her.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
OK, here's a question that just occurred to me, kinda philosophical in nature. If there's a genre and category for Christian Rock does there need to be or should there be a category for the genre of Satanist Rock or Luciferian Rock? Thoughts?

Pandita

Established
OK, here's a question that just occurred to me, kinda philosophical in nature. If there's a genre and category for Christian Rock does there need to be or should there be a category for the genre of Satanist Rock or Luciferian Rock? Thoughts?
Good question...I've heard that any other type of music that is not Christian, they call it secular...

Pandita

Established
Secular is different from satanic though.
yes, you are right, it's different, but I was thinking from the christian music point of view, and this is why: I had a friend who was a Christian, extremely religious guy, and he told me that where he was going to church made them stop listening to "secular" music because it was the devil's music... that's why I wrote that. :)

Violette

Star
I would already assume it’s luciferian because all mainstream music today seems to be luciferian at its roots. I’m not even sure if christian rock is very Christian.

mecca

Superstar
Yeah but satanic would fall under secular. It’s either of God or of the world from a Christian perspective.
Secular means non religious and non spiritual... worshiping and praying to or referring to satan is not secular by the normal definition, it's just satanic.

Violette

Star
Secular means non religious and non spiritual... worshiping and praying to or referring to satan is not secular by the normal definition, it's just satanic.
Satanist don’t believe in superstition or Satan so Satanism isn’t religious at least that’s what they claim. That’s the textbook definition of secularism but like I said Christians often use it synonymously with worldly.

Vixy

Star
I would already assume it’s luciferian because all mainstream music today seems to be luciferian at its roots. I’m not even sure if christian rock is very Christian.
You're right! It's not!

Damien50

Star
Yeah but satanic would fall under secular. It’s either of God or of the world from a Christian perspective.
That's too narrow minded when you have progressive metal, classical music, etc. I wouldn't even that's a Christian perspective. It takes discernment and wisdom rather a blatant bias, not aiming at you btw, to make a judgement like that. Otherwise Hey There Delilah or Car Radio would be inherently satanic.

Violette

Star
That's too narrow minded when you have progressive metal, classical music, etc. I wouldn't even that's a Christian perspective. It takes discernment and wisdom rather a blatant bias, not aiming at you btw, to make a judgement like that. Otherwise Hey There Delilah or Car Radio would be inherently satanic.
I take no offense, I agree with you. I play instruments but I haven’t conjured any spirits yet lol. I’m definitely not that strict with music but I know a lot of Christians that do think that way. I don’t think islam allows music at all. Music is very powerful so I understand why some people have strong feelings for or against it. Music can be enchanting and can put you in a trance. I’ve also heard of some classical composers being Freemasons. I wish I understood music theory more but I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility that music could be used as a form of magic. I don’t believe all non Christian music has luciferian origins, just the usual mainstream garage.

mecca

Superstar
I don’t think islam allows music at all.
Some Muslims think music is dangerous but a lot of Muslims know that there is good music. God never said people can't create or listen to music and nothing in the Quran prohibits it.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
Some Muslims think music is dangerous but a lot of Muslims know that there is good music. God never said people can't create or listen to music.
That makes sense, everyone is open to their own interpretations. I think maybe the way you worship is what’s different? There’s like 15-20 mins of worship music every church service. Music is pretty common in all denominations of Christianity to my knowledge.