would trump win again?

Cintra

Star
Or can he just use coronavirus to call an emergency and stay in power?

what would the elite do?
I believe he will win again after the Democratic establishment blatantly cheat Bernie Sanders, in an attempt to discourage and lower Democratic voter turnout and thus enabling Trump for victory.

If Bernie does win the nomination then Trump's backers will have to cheat and depend on a whole bunch of dirty tricks and manipulation. They dont want to have to do this, they would like to actually win legitimately which I dont think they can against Sanders.

Once Trump is re elected you will see war with Iran and the full clamp down on opposition domestically. I hope I am wrong but this is how I see things playing out.

weskrongden

Veteran
I believe he will win again after the Democratic establishment blatantly cheat Bernie Sanders, in an attempt to discourage and lower Democratic voter turnout and thus enabling Trump for victory.

If Bernie does win the nomination then Trump's backers will have to cheat and depend on a whole bunch of dirty tricks and manipulation. They dont want to have to do this, they would like to actually win legitimately which I dont think they can against Sanders.

Once Trump is re elected you will see war with Iran and the full clamp down on opposition domestically. I hope I am wrong but this is how I see things playing out.
I see a lot of talk about full clamp down on domestic opponents from the left with hate speech laws and the like. Think the left is gearing up to be brutal on those they deem have "bad" opinions.

I see a lot of talk about full clamp down on domestic opponents from the left with hate speech laws and the like. Think the left is gearing up to be brutal on those they deem have "bad" opinions.
historically there has been a clamp down against political opponents from both the left and the right.

The Nazis clamped down on Communists

The Soviets clamped down on their opposition

Historically in the US, the clamp down has always come from the right wing, those are just the facts.

Which hate speech laws are you talking about ?

Devine

Star
historically there has been a clamp down against political opponents from both the left and the right.

The Nazis clamped down on Communists

The Soviets clamped down on their opposition

Historically in the US, the clamp down has always come from the right wing, those are just the facts.

Which hate speech laws are you talking about ?
oh are those facts? "the clamp down has always come from the right" wow. FACTS.

PAKERBETH

oh are those facts? "the clamp down has always come from the right" wow. FACTS.
Trump was appointed to do as he has done by the Deep State he belongs to and after another election dog, horse, and monkey show, he'll be appointed again, because he a skilled Shadow Master manipulator of the Deep State!

Devine

Star
Trump was appointed to do as he has done by the Deep State he belongs to and after another election dog, horse, and monkey show, he'll be appointed again, because he a skilled Shadow Master manipulator of the Deep State!
cool how do you know that?