Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

God is said to have condemned the whole world and all in it who followed Adam and Eve.

Christianity calls it our Original Sin; the sin of being born tainted by Adam’s sin. It happens to be an immoral construct that the Jews do not have in the original theology.

We are also told that god creates us all tainted and sustains us all.

If I erred in raising or creating my children, I would step up to the blame.

Why does god punish us, victims of his poor craftsmanship, instead of taking his rightful blame?

I also thought that Yahweh was the Jewish god, yet Christianity does not have Yahweh following his own law. Christians have Yahweh murdering his own son as a sacrifice that goes against most sane laws.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the
iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

God, it seems to me, has screwed up creation and wants to blame the creation for his own incompetence.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/334/Blaming-God.htm

Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

"....God asks the questions to impress them on their minds, allowing Adam and Eve to convict themselves with thoughtful and honest answers. Honest, yes, and very revealing. Both cast a measure of blame away from themselves. They plainly believe that they are not to blame and should not bear full responsibility for their transgressions...."

How about you break your usual format and tell everyone what you blame God for in your OWN life?

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/334/Blaming-God.htm

Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

"....God asks the questions to impress them on their minds, allowing Adam and Eve to convict themselves with thoughtful and honest answers. Honest, yes, and very revealing. Both cast a measure of blame away from themselves. They plainly believe that they are not to blame and should not bear full responsibility for their transgressions...."

How about you break your usual format and tell everyone what you blame God for in your OWN life?
Your usual poor apologetics.

Who cause Original Sin if not god by putting Satan/talking serpent in Eden?

Regards
DL

It all comes down to this question:

Do you think that we're too immature to decide things for ourselves and that's the reason we should blame someone above so we won't have to take full responsibility for the things we do?
??

Scriptures say that we are quite capable.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Taking full responsibility for the things we do is something that Christianity has tried to impose on Christians with their reliance on an innocent man dying for them, which makes Jesus just as much of a moral monster as they want to make Jesus.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
@Gnostic Christian Bishop You certainly enjoy saying the foulest things you can think of to believers, yet the baron’s wife dies and you offered him comfort. I’m sure you knew that he and his wife followed the God you hate, yet you you offered them comfort and you didn’t throw God in the grieving man’s face. I wonder why you did that Bishop? Why not call his God what you call Him here? Why offer a Christian man comfort at all?

1) I don't believe Yahweh is actually God in the true sense. Yahweh is a collective thoughtform upon which the idea of God was projected. It is really a collective idea representing the collective Israelite/Jewish God archetype.
All the bad aspects of Yahweh are the bad aspects of the Israelites.

Say you meditate on a tree and then experience gnosis of that tree. It appears to you in an animated form and even speaks with you. Kind of like how people on Ayahuasca communicate with Gaia the earth Goddess. That experience is subjective.
Gaia is only an archetype and the extent of its personality is based on what your brain allows you to experience. Eg it is a reflection of our own selves.

"He who knows his Self knows his Lord"

It's like what Krishna said in the Gita.
God is our greatest ally or our greatest enemy.

Lisa

Superstar
1) I don't believe Yahweh is actually God in the true sense. Yahweh is a collective thoughtform upon which the idea of God was projected. It is really a collective idea representing the collective Israelite/Jewish God archetype.
We are because Yahweh created us and He created the place we live, without Him we wouldn’t be here.

Actually, the bad aspects (aka sin) of the Israelites happened when they disobeyed Yahweh. Yahweh has no sin, is not evil but is good, He is very good. We should all be thankful that God is good and not evil.

Lisa

Superstar
You know @Gnostic Christian Bishop it was no accident that I saw what you wrote to the baron...

Edit: I don’t mean that in a stalkerish kind of way, just that I think God wanted me to see what you wrote.

Last edited:
@Gnostic Christian Bishop You certainly enjoy saying the foulest things you can think of to believers, yet the baron’s wife dies and you offered him comfort. I’m sure you knew that he and his wife followed the God you hate, yet you you offered them comfort and you didn’t throw God in the grieving man’s face. I wonder why you did that Bishop? Why not call his God what you call Him here? Why offer a Christian man comfort at all?
All Christians should be pitied except for the good Christians. The Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL

Say you meditate on a tree and then experience gnosis of that tree. It appears to you in an animated form and even speaks with you. Kind of like how people on Ayahuasca communicate with Gaia the earth Goddess. That experience is subjective.
Gaia is only an archetype and the extent of its personality is based on what your brain allows you to experience. Eg it is a reflection of our own selves.

"He who knows his Self knows his Lord"

It's like what Krishna said in the Gita.
God is our greatest ally or our greatest enemy.
True, and should be treated that way.

In the definition of the modern Gnostic Christian, I add naturalist as we do indeed look to nature for knowledge and guidance. Nature creates for the best possible end while god creates for the worst end if you believe that many are called but few are saved.

In Gnostic Christianity, none are ever condemned unjustly by a god and thus we do not see savior the same us the way Christians do.

We just want to be saved from idol worship of a genocidal god.

You are correct to seek Gnosis.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
Your usual poor apologetics.

Who cause Original Sin if not god by putting Satan/talking serpent in Eden?

Regards
DL
Your usual reflex responses.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Definition of entice
1. To incite or instigate, by exciting hope or desire; usually in a bad sense; as, to entice one to evil. Hence, to seduce; to lead astray; to induce to sin, by promises or persuasions.
2. To tempt; to incite; to urge or lead astray.
3. To incite; to allure; in a good sense.

Who tempts you to commit your sin, if not already putting Satan's lies before God's truth?
Hint: who does the enticing - God or Satan?

Last edited:
Of all the websites in the world...what are the chances that I would find a post from you in that one?
I have no idea, and there are not that many sites worth being in.

The real fundamentals who need help the most tend to ban any who do not kowtow to their immoral dogmas.

It will get worse over time as all these sites seem to have are poor religious apologists like you.

Regards
DL

All I have to do is look at the world around me to see what evil looks like to know I’d rather have a good God than an evil one...thankfully our God is good and hates the evil in this world.
So you think genocidal is a good trait.

You show how your beliefs have corrupted your moral sense.

Why are you letting it do that to you?

Regards
DL