Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
here is a simple answer.

Free will.

He knew that not all of his creation would want him for some same as its not gauranteed your child will take care of you just because you helped them in life. Therefore he let the devil be. The devil is everything God isn't. Disgusting,cruel, impure, a lier, unloving, hateful just overall a piece of crap.

All that is bad is not God.

We deserve to be blamed because we are to be held accountable for our actions. And much as the devil may deceive you to steal something....at the end of the day you chose to do it or not. Thats free will. Therefore you MUST be held accountable for your actions.

One thing I've learn is that you shouont put God in a box. He is infinite and can do anything. Anything(has no limit). He has the power to offer us free will.

Lisa

Superstar
God put the tree that contained the knowledge of good and evil in the middle of the garden. He didn't have to, but he did. Then, he ordered them not to eat from it. This is no different from putting a set of knives in a child's play room and then telling them not to touch it. Humans are like children compared to god, in fact some people say we're more like ants. So, just like I, as the one who knows better, would be held responsible when I leave knives within a child's reach, god, as the one who knows better, is responsible for putting something dangerous within his children's reach.
God expected they obey Him. They walked with God and talked with God and knew His character...and God gave them the choice..to obey or not. He also gave them the consequences of disobedience beforehand...so it was Adam and Eve’s choice. Why does that make you mad? Personal responsibility isn’t a bad thing is it? And Adam and Eve were never children.

Why does it make you made anyway? Do you even believe in God?