Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

elsbet

Superstar
I understand morality.

If you had to have a blood sacrifice, would you step up or send your child?

Your answer, should you bother with one, shows how your moral are better than the immoral prick you idol worship.

Regards
DL
If I was a triune, supernatural being Who knew a blood sacrifice was necessary to free *all* of my children from eternal separation from me ... would I go to the place they live and, through whatever means necessary, offer myself as a ransom for each and every one of them?

Of course... most parents would.

Robin

Veteran
Indeed. We do not use inquisitions and jihads.

Regards
DL
Just sly character assassinations through attacking strawman and misconstruction of belief systems. Question though . . . How is your Gnostic Christianity working out for you? Because you sure seem significantly more agitated and unfulfilled than the so-called immoral fools you pity enough to wax polemic against across multiple forums for what I hear has been years.

If I was a triune, supernatural being Who knew a blood sacrifice was necessary to free *all* of my children from eternal separation from me ... would I go to the place they live and, through whatever means necessary, offer myself as a ransom for each and every one of them?

Luckily these imaginary limitations and necessities wouldn't matter at all if you were omnipotent with infinite possibilities that don't involve blood sacrifice, which is satanic by the way.

Wigi

Veteran
What is your subjective opinion about the morals of a genocidal and infanticidal god?
I think it's fair when righteousness is rewarded and good when wickedness is judged.
For me, the severity of a judgment doesn't make it less right. More amoral maybe but certainly not immoral.

What 'genocidal or infanticidal god' ? Ok I guess you talk about this god that we call money nowadays. I don't think money is evil in itself but in the name of money, people with power believe and act like it's good to kill babies, to protect sexual predators or destroy entire countries/ steal natural ressources.

But maybe it's a lesser evil or an irrelevant threat for you despite the fact that it threaten your well being right now.
Maybe you'll do the smart thing and blame it on untangible beings you don't believe in /sarcasm

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
On the question of “blood sacrifice”...

God simply paid the same price He demands for sin - death. This does not make any sense unless God is Triune but...

He will judge sin and give those who will not repent their wages. He also paid the price for the sin of the world Himself so that those with sufficient sense and humility might accept the free gift of salvation.

Matthew 21:44

New King James Version
“And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.”

I.e. There is a brokenness that happens in the heart when we fall on the Lord in repentance, but there will be a crushing judgement waiting for those who will not.

Last edited:
On the question of “blood sacrifice”...

God simply paid the same price He demands for sin - death. This does not make any sense unless God is Triune but...

He will judge sin and give those who will not repent their wages. He also paid the price for the sin of the world Himself so that those with sufficient sense and humility might accept the free gift of salvation.
Let's examine this gruesome scene from Genesis:

9 So the Lord said to him, “Bring me a heifer, a goat and a ram, each three years old, along with a dove and a young pigeon.”

10 Abram brought all these to him, cut them in two and arranged the halves opposite each other; the birds, however, he did not cut in half.

The true purpose of a "blood covenant" such as the above is to trick a person into using their own free-will to hijack their own connection to God. This particular verse is describing a binding ritual which creates an energetic field that connects the person's consciousness to negative entities/gestalts in the lower astral. Only negative entities use blood covenants to interact with people.

By the way, the circumcision ritual is like a miniature child sacrifice ritual. It creates a bond to harvest the child's sexual energy for the same purpose, just on a much weaker level: https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Moloch

The bible, which you do not understand,
Okay then, explain to us how you interpret the Word of God, so that we can understand once and for all your view on Christianity.

As to your redemption, tell us what you did that was so bad it got you condemned to hell.
That's not of your business, sir. Whatever the sin may be, God can forgive it, if confessed with genuine desire to build a new life with Him. Jesus carried only one cross for all the sins of the world. But I can tell you, denying God's sacrifice to save your butt from eternal darkness is definitely one sin that can condemn you to hell.

Robin

Veteran
Let's examine this gruesome scene from Genesis:

9 So the Lord said to him, “Bring me a heifer, a goat and a ram, each three years old, along with a dove and a young pigeon.”

10 Abram brought all these to him, cut them in two and arranged the halves opposite each other; the birds, however, he did not cut in half.

The true purpose of a "blood covenant" such as the above is to trick a person into using their own free-will to hijack their own connection to God. This particular verse is describing a binding ritual which creates an energetic field that connects the person's consciousness to negative entities/gestalts in the lower astral. Only negative entities use blood covenants to interact with people.

By the way, the circumcision ritual is like a miniature child sacrifice ritual. It creates a bond to harvest the child's sexual energy for the same purpose, just on a much weaker level: https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Moloch
Genuine question . . . If, per se, God according to the Abrahamic rendition exists, then wouldn't He not only predate Satan and any fallen angels (which I assume to be the ones masquerading as negative entities or ancient pagan gods)? Meaning that if God predates them and instituted blood sacrifice then what came later would be the deliberate co-option and inversion of such practices. Sex for example is also heavily used in Satanic rituals, but is in and of itself not satanic.

Genuine question . . . If, per se, God according to the Abrahamic rendition exists, then wouldn't He not only predate Satan and any fallen angels (which I assume to be the ones masquerading as negative entities or ancient pagan gods)? Meaning that if God predates them and instituted blood sacrifice then what came later would be the deliberate co-option and inversion of such practices. Sex for example is also heavily used in Satanic rituals, but is in and of itself not satanic.
Yeah it’s definitely an inversion, but the satanic inversion happened when killing, death, and blood covenants got disguised as something holy by the false gods. The Bible is propaganda, containing nuggets of truth hidden in plain sight.

Robin

Veteran
Yeah it’s definitely an inversion, but the satanic inversion happened when killing, death, and blood covenants got disguised as something holy by the false gods. The Bible is propaganda, containing nuggets of truth hidden in plain sight.
How do you know this for certain?

How do you know this for certain?
Deep down you know it too. We all do. It’s much easier to access and understand your inner vision and connection to truth and the source of all existence (God) once you gain awareness of your own energy system and begin the process of cleaning your own house, clearing/healing energetic blockages and removing attached parasitic entities.

The harmful energetic effects of the ritual are extremely obvious to me. It’s all very mechanical and predictable, not some fantastical Disney version where person performing the ritual is magically immune to the energetic effects just because they happen to believe the ritual is commanded by God. The energetic imprinting/reinforcement of lower negative emotions such as fear, shame, guilt etc is no different. The lower emotional energies created by humans are sustenance for these parasites.

How do you know this for sure?
He dosen't. Like Cane and all of his rebellious offspring, They hate God along with their father Satan. But it is true, there is a false Church membership that give God a bad name. I have heard it said, that the rebellious and God haters could never be happy about anything...unless it was to destroy God, But even then, they would be miserable, even with their own self. It is like the Boston Marathon Bombers. Even when they were cornered and asked to give up, their hate was so much that they wanted to take out as many people and policemen as they could before they were captured. They only know hate and thrive on it, even after this country was good to them and gave them an education and all the benefits of freedom. Even as God offers the evil amazing grace, their dark evil hearts are hardened by their own fathers nature against God. There is only one reason a man is destined to hell, the rejection of the redeemer Jesus the Christ of God. God only ask us to acknowledge the price of sin to us and our fellow man and His grace to for give. You may pray for these men, even thou they think they don't need it.....For in the end, it is given once for man to die, and then the Judgment.

@Douglas Summers
wow, Douggie. You really have me all figured out eh? The world must be a scary place for a guy like you.

If you think it does not apply to you, that's up to your denial. But it is true to the core. And it is a scary place!

Last edited:

Correct, while the immoral prick of a god you follow did not have the moral sense that humans have.

So if your morals are that good, what are you doing following a genocidal and infanticidal garbage god?

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
More idiocy, stupid.

If you are just going to get stupid on me, best to ignore me.

Regards
DL
The point was that you cite the inquisitions as an example of Christianity, and these were clearly immoral acts done in the name of Christianity.

You claim atheism. Do you believe that the acts of atheists across the world have been morally pure?

Real question, no idiocy...

Just sly character assassinations through attacking strawman and misconstruction of belief systems. Question though . . . How is your Gnostic Christianity working out for you? Because you sure seem significantly more agitated and unfulfilled than the so-called immoral fools you pity enough to wax polemic against across multiple forums for what I hear has been years.
Yes, and as you might have gleaned, that shows me living my religion as is proper, while Christian, and other immoral pieces of garbage continue to idol worship a genocidal and infanticidal god.

I call evil evil while you call evil good.

Which one of us should change?

Regards
DL

I think it's fair when righteousness is rewarded and good when wickedness is judged.
For me, the severity of a judgment doesn't make it less right. More amoral maybe but certainly not immoral.
Wow. You support people like Hitler, Stalin and Satan.

Thanks for showing all here how you like a genocidal prick of a god and thinking that killing is better than curing.

Regards
DL