Would it be a good idea to approach celebs and ask them why they are making the illuminati signs?

wrongfred

Established
Since I live in a big city I do meet Thai celebs from time to time and many of the them do the 666 OK sign or some do the one eye symbolism. Would it be a good idea to ask them why they are doing this?

elsbet

Superstar
Life is short.. why not? I would be polite though. You're a stranger to them, even though you know who they are. On the other hand.. you know why they do it, sooo... what is the point, exactly? Just curious.

wrongfred

Established
Life is short.. why not? I would be polite though. You're a stranger to them, even though you know who they are. On the other hand.. you know why they do it, sooo... what is the point, exactly? Just curious.
When it comes to Hollywood celebs its more than obvious however when it come to Thai celebs I still assume they are doing it naively copying the Hollywood idols but I may be proven wrong. I am more or less what kind of reaction I will be getting thats all. I am pretty sure they will never confide to a starnger that they are part of the "club"

wrongfred

Established
They'd probably say it's just for fun and nothing but since you've got the opportunity, by all means go for it and report back to us. You've got nothing to lose, right?
Actaully I did once ask a singer she just replied that it means okay nothing more. I did not believe her did not want to go any further

poupoune

Rookie
don't ask, you have enough info on internet to understand why it would be a dangerous behavior to go frontal on the grid. stay away

wrongfred

Established
don't ask, you have enough info on internet to understand why it would be a dangerous behavior to go frontal on the grid. stay away
There are two scenarios I anticipate if I ask. either they will start laughing off or they will get their "security" with very bad consequences

Vytas

Star
They are told what to do, if they are into scientology or kabbalah then maybe they know what they are doing, otherwise no clue...

yiksmes

Established
Good luck! But if you gonna do it, try someone like Madonna, she's more in the know apparently.

If the symbol actually means something more than what we already know, then they'll make sure to keep it a secret from the celebrity, or tell her just what SHE needs to know - they know people will ask celebrities about this stuff...

Someone dared me to ask one of the famous rapper's crew about what really happened to Biggie and Tupac.
They laughed it off, like: Come on! Get away with that shit! .... I left for a bit but the person who dared me stayed, when i came back i think he got a reply.

So in all.. It actually worked..

We should ask =)