Would a ban on all public religious representations and displays ease religious hatreds and violence?

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
???

So Jesus dying uselessly and needless for his church, instead of just forgiving it outright, is somehow a good thing to you. Explain please.

On Jesus dying for you.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work. Congratulations, Christian.

Regards
DL

Destruction/harm is not an expression of omnipotence/power, it’s an admission of powerlessness. In other words, an entity who destroys because there was “no other option” is the opposite of omnipotent by very definition.
I agree.

If god can cure as well as kill, but decides to kill, then he is taking the satanic moral position instead of the godly high moral position.

That high moral position is shown by Jesus, who said he came to cure and not kill, which is the opposite of what his vile father does.

Yet stupid Christians cannot see that huge difference.

Regards
DL

I'm saying we weren't under the same convenant.
If more than one covenant was needed, then the first had to be flawed.
Further, your bible says that once god says a thing he never changes his mind.

I do understand though why you would think that your vile god would want to change his mind.

Regards
DL

mecca

Superstar
^This.
I believe our elites wanted to promote secularism because a secular worldview is more incline to get along with consumerism and the laws of the market.
And those who deny that we're living in a spiritual environment can be more easily modeled by the society.

They know what they have to do so people will accept the mark of the beast as a cool tattoo and a modern thingy while those who will refuse it will be considered backward, uneducated ect...

I think it was a smart move from them.
Funnily enough, religious conservatives are some of the strongest defenders and supporters of capitalism in our time. Haven’t you heard of supply side Jesus?

It doesn't help to try and understand the Bible without the Holy Spirit,
I agree, yet your scriptures say that the grace that is required to understand, is something god gives to those he wants saved and refused to those he wishes to condemn.

IOW, non-believers have no choice in their beliefs, thanks to your god withholding his grace.

IOW, your god is a prick who forces people to end in hell.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
I agree, yet your scriptures say that the grace that is required to understand, is something god gives to those he wants saved and refused to those he wishes to condemn.

IOW, non-believers have no choice in their beliefs, thanks to your god withholding his grace.

IOW, your god is a prick who foe to end in hell.

Regards
DL
Less subtle than I would say it but yes, this is the problem.

There is no proof anywhere that God wants to save everyone when you can only understand the Bible through the Holy Spirit which you only get if He wants you to.

And apparently he doesn't want me, for example to have it.

- People feeling discriminated because some atheists believe they have a special right to proselytize/mock religious people in public
As compared to believers who believe that all women and gays are second class citizens.

So which is better? To have atheists mock the stupid and immoral religionists, or have the religious keep up their vile one-upmanship against the non-religious?

You would protect the vile and immoral from the more moral atheists.

You are going the wrong way if a moral society is what you seek.

Regards
DL

Imagine if a religious person suggested making atheism illegal. Yet atheists want to criminalize religion.
Why imagine it when some Muslim countries are doing just that?

I never said to make religions illegal, although, stats show that the less religion a country must suffer, the more peaceful it is.

Religions cause most of the worlds conflicts because, like your ideology, it is immoral.

Regards
DL

I was laughing stock at school daily, remember making big rounds around my town on sunday, looking for a chance to sneak in to the church unnoticed, because if they did monday at school is going to be "fun" again...My sister couldn't find a job for quite a while. Because nobody likes religious freaks . Once atheism becomes a norm, it becomes incredibly tough for religious people. While in religious countries there are plenty of atheists and nobody cares, nobody disturbs them. I guess only when you give people power they show their true faces...To this day i have tough time admitting im a believer publicly...Fear simply doesn't go away...
If your god is the genocidal son murdering Yahweh/Jesus, keep your fear as it is showing that you do not have the same morals as the prick of a god you idol worship.

Regards
DL

Less subtle than I would say it but yes, this is the problem.

There is no proof anywhere that God wants to save everyone when you can only understand the Bible through the Holy Spirit which you only get if He wants you to.

And apparently he doesn't want me, for example to have it.
Ditto, and if as described in scriptures. I am pleased to not have faith in that satanic god.

I would hate to be a Christian and have to end in calling evil good.

Regards
DL

There are places in this country where the opposite is true though. Every group is guilty of it on some level... it’s actually quite easily explained by group psychology, though I know most of you write off psychology as nonsense.
If you follow group psychology, you will know that real men, and yes I use "real" purposely, you will see that real men give full equality to women and children under the law of the land, but will also ignore that law for the law of the sea that puts women and children above men at all times.

As a man, I would have it no other way.

Regards
DL

I am fine, it was just example about poor atheists wanting a country and never having one...
If you take the religious who are only tribal and not religious out of the count, then most countries are atheist countries. There are a lot of religious liars, and here I am using the definition Jesus used as to who the faithful really are.

Regards
DL

It's all wrapped in good intentions, but to put it bluntly you want to silence religious people...
Yes. I would end their one-upmanship and their insulting the rest of the population just for not beklieving as they do.

That would not end their immoral religions but would give their vile adherents some couth and better manners.

Regards
DL