Would a ban on all public religious representations and displays ease religious hatreds and violence?

Jesus never discriminated against women.
If you are a Trinitarian he sure does. just look at the ten commandments as it shows women as a part of a man's possessions. Women were more like chattel. The O T also shows bride prices etc. This aside.

His church and bible sure discriminates against women. He will rule over you and do not suffer women to teach in church ets. being the worst offence.

I could get the quotes of the Jewish morning prayer that men say thanking god that they were not created as women and many quotes from your churches founders that call women everything from excrement to only being good for reproduction and if women happen to die from giving birth, too bad as that is what you were created to do.

Equality of women and gays is not a part of Christianity.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
If you are a Trinitarian he sure does. just look at the ten commandments as it shows women as a part of a man's possessions. Women were more like chattel. The O T also shows bride prices etc. This aside.

His church and bible sure discriminates against women. He will rule over you and do not suffer women to teach in church ets. being the worst offence.

I could get the quotes of the Jewish morning prayer that men say thanking god that they were not created as women and many quotes from your churches founders that call women everything from excrement to only being good for reproduction and if women happen to die from giving birth, too bad as that is what you were created to do.

Equality of women and gays is not a part of Christianity.

Regards
DL
Where in the Ten Commandments does it show woman are chattel?

There definitely is a pecking order otherwise it would be like people want it to be now with social justice gone amok. Ya, woman can’t teach men in church, I always thought it had something to do with Eve at the fruit and gave some to her husband. However, women can teach other women, mentor other women and teach Sunday school, so that’s not so bad. Christian men are even exhorted to love their wives as Christ loves the church, sacrificially.

Haha, I’m sure you could, even the disciples were discriminatory of women, men rule. Sure, there’s probably men that said they were Christian’s that thought that way, hopefully the didn’t end up with that thought process while Christ worked in their hearts and minds. And the Jews have been apart from God a long time so they might believe all that. When you are with God, He changes your heart and minds and you don’t stay the same way He finds you.

Who says women are equal to men? Men and women have different roles in life and those roles work when they are done according to how God has said. Sin is not tolerated by God no matter who is doing it but anyone can be saved by God, anyone, no matter their sin.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I have seen this over and over again from atheists. You tolerate atheists, you let them get a little uppity and the next thing you know they're trying to oppress the normal people.
Okay I can understand that if you are religious the idea of not displaying your religion in public can upset you. But then you call for banning atheists from expressing themselves, and put yourself in the same corner of people who ban others from expressing themselves. It always starts with a group you don't care for, but eventually those who want to censor everyone but themselves will come after you too.

I support free speech for everyone, even those I don't agree with because I understand this.

Wigi

Veteran
Citation please.

Even the Muslims are changing their ways as evidenced by their opening a female imam mosque that embraces unveiled women and gays.

Regards
DL
We don't live in the same France because people associate Laïcité with Freemasonry.

Masons wants to create the 'new man' who's godless, genderless and a good consumer enslaved by the state.
Just ask Vincent Peillon the French education minister under Holland's government if i'm wrong.

Laïcité was a plot used to institute state capitalism and liberalism in France.

Laïcité just like the so called human rights hasn't stopped two world wars. It won't stop the grand finale either.

Freemasonry is heavily hated these days.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201903111073113685-france-yellow-vests-masonic/

Just like Laïcité

The 'religion of the devil' mentioned in that pic is secular humanism.

Do you remember 'Medine', the rapper, who enjoyed Charlie Hebdo's attacks?
He planned to sing 'crucify the secularists' inside the Bataclan
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/12/islamo-hooligan-medine-bataclan-extremists

But everything is fine and there are no problems right now am I right?

Last edited:
Okay I can understand that if you are religious the idea of not displaying your religion in public can upset you. But then you call for banning atheists from expressing themselves, and put yourself in the same corner of people who ban others from expressing themselves. It always starts with a group you don't care for, but eventually those who want to censor everyone but themselves will come after you too.

I support free speech for everyone, even those I don't agree with because I understand this.
I am all for free speech when the speech is true.

Speech or actions done for useless insult to others I do not agree with.
This does not negate hate speech but insists that it be the truth that causes others to hate what you do.

For instance, I hate those religions that deny all souls equality and use hate speech against them.
I wish I could get all the religious to hate that as well and then they might stop their discrimination against women and gays and allow equality to reign.

Regards
DL

Personal attacks are not allowed. Next offense will result in a ban.
Where in the Ten Commandments does it show woman are chattel?
Seriously?
Women are only mentioned once along with a man's other possessions.
Work with me woman or I will tell you to shut up and sit down the way your bible tells you to do.
I am not usually that uncouth but if you are to continue being obtuse ----

There definitely is a pecking order
To institutionalize the discrimination of women, make them second class and deny them equality is evil.
That is what you are supporting you pathetic piece of human garbage.
You must hate your god for making inferior souls.

Go away. You are too inferior for me to bother with.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Seriously?
Women are only mentioned once along with a man's other possessions.
Work with me woman or I will tell you to shut up and sit down the way your bible tells you to do.
I am not usually that uncouth but if you are to continue being obtuse ----

To institutionalize the discrimination of women, make them second class and deny them equality is evil.
That is what you are supporting you pathetic piece of human garbage.
You must hate your god for making inferior souls.

Go away. You are too inferior for me to bother with.

Regards
DL

Im the books of Matthew 9:20-22, Mark 5:25-34, Luke 8:43-48

Mark 5:22-34
One of the synagogue officials named Jairus *came up, and on seeing Him, *fell at His feet and *implored Him earnestly, saying, “My little daughter is at the point of death; please come and lay Your hands on her, so that she will get well and live.” And He went off with him; and a large crowd was following Him and pressing in on Him. A woman who had had a hemorrhage for twelve years, and had endured much at the hands of many physicians, and had spent all that she had and was not helped at all, but rather had grown worse— after hearing about Jesus, she came up in the crowd behind Him and touched His cloak. For she thought, “If I just touch His garments, I will get well.” Immediately the flow of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her affliction. Immediately Jesus, perceiving in Himself that the power proceeding from Him had gone forth, turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched My garments?” And His disciples said to Him, “You see the crowd pressing in on You, and You say, ‘Who touched Me?’ ” And He looked around to see the woman who had done this. But the woman fearing and trembling, aware of what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace and be healed of your affliction.”
‭‭
I’ve always liked this passage where he heals this woman. He was very kind to her, He made sure He found out who it was who was healed but I think He already knew but He made sure He acknowledged her anyway.

Then there is the Samaritan women who He told about the living water. News didn’t like Samaritan’s but He talked with a Samaritan woman and had not only a follower for life but someone willing to share Him with her whole village. You could say He didn’t treat her well but if you read the passage John 4:4-26 she didn’t feel that way.

Then there’s the part where Jesus is told His mother and brothers are there to see Him.
Mark 3:32-35‬ ‭
A crowd was sitting around Him, and they *said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He *said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking about at those who were sitting around Him, He *said, “Behold My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.”
‭‭

I feel like He’s respectful of women and I also feel that way because He’s been respectful of me and I am a woman. I have never felt unwanted or less than because I am a woman to Him. In fact I’ve felt loved and cherished by Him. He had helped me and He has stayed with me and encouraged me all my life and I love Him so because He first loved me.

So Bishop, you can spout all that you want about God and women but you are totally and completely wrong!!

Im the books of Matthew 9:20-22, Mark 5:25-34, Luke 8:43-48

Mark 5:22-34
One of the synagogue officials named Jairus *came up, and on seeing Him, *fell at His feet and *implored Him earnestly, saying, “My little daughter is at the point of death; please come and lay Your hands on her, so that she will get well and live.” And He went off with him; and a large crowd was following Him and pressing in on Him. A woman who had had a hemorrhage for twelve years, and had endured much at the hands of many physicians, and had spent all that she had and was not helped at all, but rather had grown worse— after hearing about Jesus, she came up in the crowd behind Him and touched His cloak. For she thought, “If I just touch His garments, I will get well.” Immediately the flow of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her affliction. Immediately Jesus, perceiving in Himself that the power proceeding from Him had gone forth, turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched My garments?” And His disciples said to Him, “You see the crowd pressing in on You, and You say, ‘Who touched Me?’ ” And He looked around to see the woman who had done this. But the woman fearing and trembling, aware of what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace and be healed of your affliction.”
‭‭
I’ve always liked this passage where he heals this woman. He was very kind to her, He made sure He found out who it was who was healed but I think He already knew but He made sure He acknowledged her anyway.

Then there is the Samaritan women who He told about the living water. News didn’t like Samaritan’s but He talked with a Samaritan woman and had not only a follower for life but someone willing to share Him with her whole village. You could say He didn’t treat her well but if you read the passage John 4:4-26 she didn’t feel that way.

Then there’s the part where Jesus is told His mother and brothers are there to see Him.
Mark 3:32-35‬ ‭
A crowd was sitting around Him, and they *said to Him, “Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He *said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking about at those who were sitting around Him, He *said, “Behold My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.”
‭‭

I feel like He’s respectful of women and I also feel that way because He’s been respectful of me and I am a woman. I have never felt unwanted or less than because I am a woman to Him. In fact I’ve felt loved and cherished by Him. He had helped me and He has stayed with me and encouraged me all my life and I love Him so because He first loved me.

So Bishop, you can spout all that you want about God and women but you are totally and completely wrong!!
I have already agreed with you on Jesus.

I was talking your theology that denies women and gays equality.

If your god made your soul inferior to a man's. You go talk with him as I have no time for an inferior female who does not believe in equality. To me, you are a pathetic piece of human garbage, wchich is a much lower insult than what you theology and followers say of you.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
I have already agreed with you on Jesus.

I was talking your theology that denies women and gays equality.

If your god made your soul inferior to a man's. You go talk with him as I have no time for an inferior female who does not believe in equality. To me, you are a pathetic piece of human garbage, wchich is a much lower insult than what you theology and followers say of you.

Regards
DL
Haha, well it’s not God who’s got the problem with me...
I have a feeling that unless I totally agreed with you, you were always going to think of me as a pathetic piece of human garbage.
But it’s highly hypocritical of you to say that my religion teaches women are not equal to God and then turn around and call me that. Do you just do that to get a rise out of people or do you really believe the crap you spout here Bishop?

Last edited:
Personal attacks are not allowed. Next offense will result in a ban.
Haha, well it’s not God who’s got the problem with me...
I have a feeling that unless I totally agreed with you, you were always going to think of me as a pathetic piece of human garbage.
But it’s highly hypocritical of you to say that my religion teaches women are not equal to God and then turn around and call me that. Do you just do that to get a rise out of people or do you really believe the crap you spout here Bishop?
Gen 3. Man has become as gods.

Where is woman mentioned?

You are a rib woman and seem to enjoy being inferior to man.

You are discriminating against women. Shame on you.

Go away as you are truly a pathetic piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Gen 3. Man has become as gods.

Where is woman mentioned?

You are a rib woman and seem to enjoy being inferior to man.

You are discriminating against women. Shame on you.

Go away as you are truly a pathetic piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL
Man did not become gods, he became sinners because he disobeyed God. And when he ate the fruit he knew good and evil like God. But we have never been equal to God ever.

Woman was there, you know Eve? It was Eve that the serpent deceived.

Yes I am a rib woman. Am I inferior to man though? There is an order to things and I live quite comfortably in that order. My God doesn’t treat me as inferior and neither does my husband. So maybe it is you who doesn’t know what you are talking about?

I’m not discriminating against anyone, God’s ways work when you live within them and they don’t feel constraining at all just comfortable. Like Jesus says my yoke is light.

Haha, and you want to say women are equal but you are still looking down your nose at me. :rolleyes:

Man did not become gods, he became sinners because he disobeyed God. And when he ate the fruit he knew good and evil like God. But we have never been equal to God ever.

Woman was there, you know Eve? It was Eve that the serpent deceived.

Yes I am a rib woman. Am I inferior to man though? There is an order to things and I live quite comfortably in that order. My God doesn’t treat me as inferior and neither does my husband. So maybe it is you who doesn’t know what you are talking about?

I’m not discriminating against anyone, God’s ways work when you live within them and they don’t feel constraining at all just comfortable. Like Jesus says my yoke is light.

Haha, and you want to say women are equal but you are still looking down your nose at me. :rolleyes:
That is where you have lowered yourself to Just as your own people have.

The second century St.Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not knowthat you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in thisage: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you arethe unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: youare she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. Youdestroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, deatheven the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christianphilosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo ofCluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."

We are done.

Please have the couth to acknowledge this or be ignored.

Regards
DL

That is where you have lowered yourself to Just as your own people have.

The second century St.Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not knowthat you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in thisage: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you arethe unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: youare she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. Youdestroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, deatheven the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christianphilosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo ofCluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."

We are done.

Please have the couth to acknowledge this or be ignored.

Regards
DL
It’s quite clear to anyone with open eyes that the evil God of the Abrahamic religions despises women.

Therefore every Jewish, Christian or Muslim woman hates themselves.

It’s quite clear to anyone with open eyes that the evil God of the Abrahamic religions despises women.

Therefore every Jewish, Christian or Muslim woman hates themselves.
As shown by our friend who I have decided to ignore here because she is too obtuse to think and wishes to wallow through life as a second class person.

It is her choice to be a traitor to her own gender who continue to fight against their misogynous religion.

She thinks I hate her while all I feel is sorrow and pity.

Regards
DL

As shown by our friend who I have decided to ignore here because she is too obtuse to think and wishes to wallow through life as a second class person.

It is her choice to be a traitor to her own gender who continue to fight against their misogynous religion.

Regards
DL

“You singin' hymns in church, I'm lookin' for the her's
In 66 books in the Bible, they ain't let a lady say one word”

- Ab Soul

Wigi

Veteran

Regards
DL
'A traitor to her own gender'? What's that?
I ignored that anti-theists were sufficiently obtuse to force every women to agree with feminazism.

Then what? you'll wish death to all males because everything including science has been used to justify Misogyny ?

DevaWolf

Veteran
Bible chapter and verse where the God of the bible shows he despises women please.
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent etc

1 Corinthians 14:33-35 ...women should remain silent in the churches

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silvers, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." (Judges 19:24-25)

"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)
"Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)
"If she go not as thou wouldest have her, cut her off from thy flesh, and give her a bill of divorce, and let her go." (Eccles. 25: 26)
"The whoredom of a woman may be known in her haughty looks and eyelids. If thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty." (Eccles. 26:9-10)
"A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord: and there is nothing so much worth as a mind well instructed. A shamefaced and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued." (Eccles. 26:14-15)
"A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord." (Eccles.26:25)
"For from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness. Better is the churlishness of a man than a courteous woman, a woman, I say, which bringeth shame and reproach." (Eccles. 42:13-14)

Need I go on?

Wigi

Veteran
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent etc

1 Corinthians 14:33-35 ...women should remain silent in the churches

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silvers, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." (Judges 19:24-25)

"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)
"Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)
"If she go not as thou wouldest have her, cut her off from thy flesh, and give her a bill of divorce, and let her go." (Eccles. 25: 26)
"The whoredom of a woman may be known in her haughty looks and eyelids. If thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty." (Eccles. 26:9-10)
"A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord: and there is nothing so much worth as a mind well instructed. A shamefaced and faithful woman is a double grace, and her continent mind cannot be valued." (Eccles. 26:14-15)
"A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord." (Eccles.26:25)
"For from garments cometh a moth, and from women wickedness. Better is the churlishness of a man than a courteous woman, a woman, I say, which bringeth shame and reproach." (Eccles. 42:13-14)

Need I go on?
1. Paul's advice. I don't know how order equals despising women

2.Paul's advice again . Women can exerce prophesy :

"Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem."
Luke 2:36‭, ‬38

3.OT + I don't see how it despise women as they were considered as daughters

4.OT + I don't see how it despise women

5.OT + I don't see how it depise women

6.(Corinthians): I don't see how hierarchy despise women as the man should love his wife like himself.

7.(Judges): It happened at a time where everyone did what they considered right in their own eyes. A bit like today when I hear about prostitution ring inside schools.
That wasn't approved by God.

8. The book of Ecclesiastes only contain 12 chapters. What book you took this from ?

You can go on.