Worthy Media 2 - The Watchables

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Many VC posters and visitors have likely viewed the arguments raging across the boards recently and many have also likely noticed forum activity slowing to a crawl. So either the regulars here can get it together and interact in a productive fashion, or we could just steer clear of each other. We shouldn't be engaging w/each other is there is nothing positive to be gained from it and we shouldn't be discouraging posters, especially new ones from expressing themselves or bringing their perspectives to the table. This does not give a green light for trollish behavior, that should still be confronted. But if posters are expressing their legitimate opinions or sharing their truths (even if they are uncomfortable for us to admit) they should have that right and expect from us decent interaction or no interaction at all.... we dont have the right to even attempt to stifle others voices here.

Please dont post links to other media here.... if you have media to share, I encourage you to start your own threads and I hope posters will show yours the same respect. Please keep these threads on-topic through discussion of the media itself and the topics addressed therein.....

With that said, Im going to try and offer forth some media options here that seems as though it should find a receptive audience on these forums. I have opened two windows so I can drop both of these threads (one for online "print" or "readable" media, and another for film or "watchable" viewing) at the same time, so the text up to this point in the posts will be the same, below will be a brief explanation of the media itself:

Al Profit is a criminal and underworld researcher/content producer who utilizes professional grade imagery (and his production levels keep improving w/each offering) with serous, academic investigative reporting.... all brought together and solidified through legit street-cred. No, Im not saying he is a criminal himself, but that he has paid his dues as an independent journalist and has access to people and places not many other journalists have the ability to interact with. Al is street-wise and knows the game, and this shows in his work. He does a fine job of balancing factual, relevant and insightful films with enough entertainment value to keep the viewer riveted. I will post a few preview links to his newest offering, a link to one of his older, full length features and a link to his yt site below.

Al Profit - "Acid Dreams" trailer:
Longer Acid Dreams trailer:

"Cold War, Heroin Heat" extended trailer:
Cold War, heroin Heat" short clip:

"American Dope: White Powder, Black Power" extended preview:

Al Profits youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/alprofit

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Al Profit update addressing the Ar-Ab indictments...........
Edit: Moving the Tekashi 69 videos to their own post........

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wilie D, straight shooter!
This is an absolute abomination..... how is this heroic girl who was a child sex trafficking victim in the wrong here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I dont agree w/every take Roberta Glass offers, but her heart seems to be in the right place and she does a bang-up job of investigating and reporting.......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They are blowing up quick so likely many posters here are already familiar with The Hill's new online news platform, Rising. Hosted by Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti, Rising offer a fairly comprehensive variety of topics and present opinions from right, left and center viewpoints. Its in the format of a Fox/MSNBC/CNN program and has that level of quality and organization, but the hosts and material is obviously far superior.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They are blowing up quick so likely many posters here are already familiar with The Hill's new online news platform, Rising. Hosted by Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti, Rising offer a fairly comprehensive variety of topics and present opinions from right, left and center viewpoints. Its in the format of a Fox/MSNBC/CNN program and has that level of quality and organization, but the hosts and material is obviously far superior.
This turned out to be a complete fraud. The Hill is just more pseudo-MSM limited hangout and lie garbage.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
WRTD is one of the rare outlets which can actually back up what the contend. When they say "We Read The Documents"... they mean it. Often conducting live investigation sessions of document reading/decoding on air.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If the forums are still active enough and if there are still people ready to go at it with each other... why not sink your incisors into some fresh game?

Are yall ready for an info dump exposing multi-million dollar fraud and worse at houses of worship, State-to-Federal-level Democratic party corruption, Law Enforcement abuse, mistreatment/trafficking/worse involving children, entertainment industry shade and an entire "liberal/woke/progressive/etc." media operation spanning the mainstream-to-youtube/Rokfin/etc. platforms working to ensure the masses don't know about it?

For those who remember me... not always well-liked or popular, but I would think my posting/research/etc. speaks for itself and that I am respected enough to be taken seriously here. I can produce an info dump of evidence, first-hand-eyewitness testimony and related content... so long as the will is here to use it as a tool to voraciously investigate and expose the kind of things we have been arguing here with each other over for so long.

Just because its primarily regarding "Dem/leftist" nexus' of filth, you know it leads right back to the duopoly anyway so there will be plenty of the "other" side to expose as well. The "Unlimited Hangout Progressive Squad(tm)" punked out, so who's down to expose them right along with that which they sought to conceal?