World War 3

Awoken2

Superstar
The supportive evidence I have is very simple, I know the difference between right and wrong, good and bad. War is bad, I don't care about the reasons for going to war. If you fall for his justifications for attacking yet another sovereign state then he's done a number on you.

If you've read Trumps tweet from this morning and not just brushed it off as another Trumpism then how can you possibly believe he is NOT part of the deep state?

Trump warns Russia to 'get ready' for missiles

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/KHrG

Sent via @updayUK

I'm sorry that the way that I speak peeved you but It's like this you see...

If you don't stand up for something, you will fall for anything.

Oh and on the YouTube thing. If YouTube was not one of the biggest threats to the deep state, which it was, they would not have bothered employing 10,000 people to sanitize it for truth in the first place.

The Zone

Star
The supportive evidence I have is very simple, I know the difference between right and wrong, good and bad. War is bad, I don't care about the reasons for going to war. If you fall for his justifications for attacking yet another sovereign state then he's done a number on you.

If you've read Trumps tweet from this morning and not just brushed it off as another Trumpism then how can you possibly believe he is NOT part of the deep state?

I'm sorry that the way that I speak peeved you but It's like this you see...

If you don't stand up for something, you will fall for anything.

Oh and on the YouTube thing. If YouTube was not one of the biggest threats to the deep state, which it was, they would not have bothered employing 10,000 people to sanitize it for truth in the first place.
No disrespect intended but, I have said this war is more than bad. We are talking of two different things now which muddy the water. If you cannot see that the deep state is pushing Trump/pawn into this war, then I am not sure what to say. So, Trump is a part of the deep state playing a role? And he is willing to be assassinated to fulfill a card games prophecies? (FWIW, I kin videos on the cards) Then you go into You Tube which is again, an entirely different thing and one I have discussed ad nauseum in a similar manner to your beliefs.

It is okay to have opinions and discussion but it is also good form to realize what some here are about and their beliefs on the scene. Before preaching to them, take the time to get to now some regulars more for you may be wasting some unnecessary words of things which they think are Captain Obvious points, IE You Tube. I am not pro Trump in any way, nor do I fall for right, left, etc when there are neocons on both sides of the fence pushing this war. I just moved beyond fitting everything in a tidy box so that my mind could better understand or cope with it. I realize that I will die seeking some answers but have had my eyes opened beyond belief. Nobody has the Theater of the Absurd figured out.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I've spent 7 months of my life just looking at predictive programming.

If you Google the term " predictive programming in the music industry " you will find my work. It's the first topic listed. If you had spent one tenth of the time reading it of the time I have spent studying it then this conversation wouldn't have happened.

Truth is subjective, dependent on your personal beliefs. But good is good and bad is bad.

That endeth my 'sermon'...you have a good day now.

The Zone

Star
7 months? OMG! Not to be a jerk, but some here look at that as kindergarten. But seriously though, by all means continue the search for truth for we need everyone doing that. Oh and the good is good and bad is bad thing is the Captain Obvious stuff I was talking about. I am not questioning your studies or credentials nor your work in search engines. I am simply trying to make you realize there are other view points and no amount of study gives one all the answers nor a completely clear picture. I will take a look at anything you link with an open mind in most cases. Addendum - you are right about his tweets which are the worst. The pawn is being played masterfully and we are indeed being swindled into a war no American wants, save the boorish ones.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I can totally understand why some people would think 7 months is not a great deal of time. There are enough topics/threads on this site alone to keep somebody busy for years. It's very easy to get side tracked on to topics like politics, religion, symbology etc but I have chose to focus my attention on one topic only.

I also have not done any work on search engines, I don't know why my thread is placed at the top of a Google search but it just is. I had no control over that.

I do understand also that people have different viewpoints. If my research into predictive programming can help somebody fit the pieces together then that's great.

But I have also learned that the reason most people don't like joining the dots is because they really don't like the picture it makes.

I don't have an ego and I'm not here for the amount of likes I get, I'm just here to share what I've discovered with some like minded people that's all