World War 3

polymoog

Superstar
i dont see a nuclear scenario. i think its mostly fear mongering and media hype. tying it to north korea gets people antsy.
i only see more draconian measures being implemented.

its my opinion that the elites have worked too hard for too long to wipe us all out and/or irradiate us to such a degree that we become feeble slaves who cannot serve them. the elites could have created a global nuclear war decades ago.

hell, they couldve had joshua use the WOPR on us when lightman screwed things up.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
---------------------
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CIVIL DEFENSE.

ON HEARING THE FIRST WARNING:

1. PROCEED TO THE NEAREST BUILDING.

2. STAY AWAY FROM LOOSE OBJECTS, AND DROP ALL GLASSES, BOOKS ETC. IN
YOUR HANDS.

3. REMOVE SHARP OBJECTS, SUCH AS PENCILS AND KEYS, FROM YOUR POCKETS.

4. LOOSEN YOUR NECKTIE, UNBUTTON YOUR COAT AND REMOVE RESTRICTIVE
ARTICLES OF CLOTHING.

5. REMOVE EYEGLASSES, EARRINGS, WATCHES AND OTHER JEWELRY.

6. UPON SEEING THE BRILLIANT FLASH OF A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION, BEND OVER
AND PLACE YOUR HEAD FIRMLY BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

7. THEN KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I think whatever is going on, the elite are not yet ready.

Perhaps the current media circus with politics is just complete hype to get the masses riled. Still too much other entertainment distractions. Which would make sense to catch us off-guard. Who knows

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
‘We’re Killing These Kids, We’re Breaking the Army!’
Our soldiers are still redeploying at a frenetic pace that cannot keep up with reality—and the cracks are showing.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/were-killing-these-kids-were-breaking-the-army/

Members of the Guam Army National Guard’s 1st Battalion, 294th Infantry Regiment, relax during an early-morning, exhausting flight from northern Afghanistan to northern Kabul International Airport aboard a C-160 aircraft in Oct. 2013. (U.S. Army National Guard photo by Sgt. Eddie Siguenza/Released)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
US threatens N. Korea with sanctions & force, but war could claim 1mn lives – Moscow
https://www.rt.com/news/418120-lavrov-us-war-north-korea/

US to Unveil 'Toughest, Most Aggressive Ever' Sanctions Against N Korea - Pence
https://sputniknews.com/world/201802071061427679-us-aggressive-sanctions-north-korea-pence/

China Deploys 300,000 Soldiers To N.Korean Border In "Preparation For Potential War"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-06/china-deploys-300000-soldiers-nkorean-border-preparation-potential-war

US General Dunford says war with North Korea will be 'nasty'
"Dunford stressed the US seeks a peaceful outcome to the crisis over North Korea's push to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles that have the capability of reaching the US mainland. Still, he said, President Donald Trump has asked him and Defence Secretary Jim Mattis for a “full range” of military options."
1518049368174.png

Last edited:
There won't be nuclear war. If there is, at the very least, you can rest easy with the idea that the powers that be no longer have any real power; it would reset civilization and the main power that the elite have, their wealth, would be meaningless. Even if they hid underground for a couple generations the world they'd come to would be a lot different. Unless they horded food, water and that sort of thing, they wouldn't have anything valuable in the post-nuclear world... And if they did, they better hope that whoever is ruling the new world doesn't have bigger, badder guns and more bodies than they have.

Basically, if there's nuclear war, it's because the elite lost control. They messed up and it's game over for everyone in the modern world, including their schemes.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
There won't be nuclear war. If there is, at the very least, you can rest easy with the idea that the powers that be no longer have any real power; it would reset civilization and the main power that the elite have, their wealth, would be meaningless. Even if they hid underground for a couple generations the world they'd come to would be a lot different. Unless they horded food, water and that sort of thing, they wouldn't have anything valuable in the post-nuclear world... And if they did, they better hope that whoever is ruling the new world doesn't have bigger, badder guns and more bodies than they have. Basically, if there's nuclear war, it's because the elite lost control. They messed up and it's game over for everyone in the modern world, including their schemes.
I'm thinking the plan is nobody's coming back up. As has been pointed out though, EMP war would be devastating enough as everything electrical gets fried and rendered useless. And TPTB ARE preparing "the underground" for something, and logically that something is shelter and survival. I've said it before and I can't stress this enough: this is Spaceship Earth. You just have to go inside to ride...

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
People are being negative.

I posit a theory. If you have a frozen micro-wave dinner thing... a nuclear blast might heat up your food. For free. No coupon.

People don't want to die. But if I am in a nuclear blast... I may be able to save on microwave expenses.

We may die... but Hot Pockets will live on.

If we are not willing to sacrifice our lives for something... the terrorists have already won.

Nuclear blast takes me.... bury me with Hot Pockets. They may take my life. But they won't take my mozarella.