World Autism Day

Vixy

Star

Well now we know why they dont promote Professor Chris Exley and his found cause and cure for autism.

A.J.

Star
Is Exley legit? Any good info or resources on Autism I’d appreciate. My son has the regressive type. Got sick but not from vaccines, but was born medically compromised and got sick and given a shot to stop from throwing up. A month later he was reduced to a zombie. Doing better now, but was never the same again.

justjess

Superstar
Is Exley legit? Any good info or resources on Autism I’d appreciate. My son has the regressive type. Got sick but not from vaccines, but was born medically compromised and got sick and given a shot to stop from throwing up. A month later he was reduced to a zombie. Doing better now, but was never the same again.
Regressive type?

Vixy

Star
Ah, hes full of aluminium then. Aluminium is enherited from the parents/parent and vaccines makes it worse, the level of autism is dependant on the level of aluminium in the brain.

Check this out:

he found large doses of aluminium on both autistic brains and in alzheimers. ADHD is also caused by aluminium. Ive seen a woman so autistic she couldnt walk. She is now dancing, not perfectly but shes dancing. Says alot about This treatment. Put your kid on the water ASAP.

It shows Exleys right too because the university he works for, Keele in Oxford England, has made it harder to donate. The cabal is angry hes giving people a chance to get well.

A.J.

Star
Regressive type?
Talking, functioning normally then all of a sudden lost speech, interactions, personality about 2.5 years old.....

Looking back we think the loss occurred over a span of about a month.
We kind of piece it all together. My wife started seeing signs. Then a little while later she connected it back to the time she had to take him to the hospital due to virus -related excessive throwing up and dehydration

He spent about a week in ICU at birth with compromised immune. We thought his immune went back to normal, but we wonder if he remained compromised.

we think autism is somewhat of a catch all diagnosis as well(?)

He had not had his MMR yet at the point of this regress. We held off to closer to 3yrs.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Talking, functioning normally then all of a sudden lost speech, interactions, personality about 2.5 years old.....

Looking back we think the loss occurred over a span of about a month
What kind of programs do you have him in, if any? How old now?

Unfortunately it’s hard to tell.. because that’s the age where it surfaces. My current client was similar - could speak three languages, then got the Japanese encephalitis vaccine and lost all functioning.

Vixy

Star

Looking back we think the loss occurred over a span of about a month.
We kind of piece it all together. My wife started seeing signs. Then a little while later she connected it back to the time she had to take him to the hospital due to virus -related excessive throwing up and dehydration

He spent about a week in ICU at birth with compromised immune. We thought his immune went back to normal, but we wonder if he remained compromised.

we think autism is somewhat of a catch all diagnosis as well(?)

He had not had his MMR yet at the point of this regress. We held off to closer to 3yrs.
Sorry to blunt in but usually with autism there are several other diseases going on at once too bc of the toxicity, yes.