Work, Job, Money, Finance, Business, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, General Economics, and GLOBAL ECONOMY

Awoken2

Superstar
Can I ask, do you actually watch any of the videos you post on this forum? The reason being, you post hours upon hours of videos to view and if you are watching them yourself it wouldn't really leave you any time to be here.

Also I've noticed that your multiple threads all have titles with multiple topics such as this one, which has eight. Just four of your threads have 29 different subjects covered.

So I just have to ask the question....do you have ADHD or are you a bot?

Nobody can have a head in that many different places.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Can I ask, do you actually watch any of the videos you post on this forum? The reason being, you post hours upon hours of videos to view and if you are watching them yourself it wouldn't really leave you any time to be here.

Also I've noticed that your multiple threads all have titles with multiple topics such as this one, which has eight. Just four of your threads have 29 different subjects covered.

He's not a bot, I've debated with him before. I'm thinking he just made threads like Franks con-vid one which actually covers alot of bases. ie "Multiple topics". So he can fill them up with anything even semi-relevant.

When i see threads like this one tho i remember the old boards forbid threads that were video only. But VC seems to cares much less this time around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, he is bringing content i suppose. But the truth about videos here is the majority never watch them due to bias. Which is why when i post a video I'll typically mention something about it, like saying its only 2 minutes long or whatever.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Lol...what a question to ask...! Well, to answer you...

Yes, I have watched all the videos that I've posted here and even read the comments and related articles... So you are shocked how am I able to do that?

Well, I have watched a lot of these videos waaaay before I joined VC... and decided to share them here by creating the relevant threads that cover them...

And what a rude question to ask a fellow member of this forum...ADHD or bot?

Neither...I'm a normal human being... who understands the plight of this current world! Just sharing what I have knowledge of...

Hope you have peace! Haha!

e-Enoch

Superstar
He's not a bot, I've debated with him before. I'm thinking he just made threads like Franks con-vid one which actually covers alot of bases. ie "Multiple topics". So he can fill them up with anything even semi-relevant.

When i see threads like this one tho i remember the old boards forbid threads that were video only. But VC seems to cares much less this time around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, he is bringing content i suppose. But the truth about videos here is the majority never watch them due to bias. Which is why when i post a video I'll typically mention something about it, like saying its only 2 minutes long or whatever.
Yes, I remember you...and thanks for attesting to the fact that I'm not a bot...and fyi, I don't and never had ADHD...lol! I actually wish I had...Haha!

Well, as for the videos that I post here...Some don't need annotations prior because the vids' titles speak for themselves...so that's obvious...

Peace.

Lol...what a question to ask...! Well, to answer you...

Yes, I have watched all the videos that I've posted here and even read the comments and related articles... So you are shocked how am I able to do that?

Well, I have watched a lot of these videos waaaay before I joined VC... and decided to share them here by creating the relevant threads that cover them...

And what a rude question to ask a fellow member of this forum...ADHD or bot?

Neither...I'm a normal human being... who understands the plight of this current world! Just sharing what I have knowledge of...

Hope you have peace! Haha!
FWIW, I think that's Awoken's humour in asking you those questions. However, he does bring up what I thought was a valid point which is you do seem to post an inordinate amount of videos. You have a few threads that appear to be videos only, with no preface or opinion of them. Add to it, many of the videos are from YT, which may be suspect considering their "guidelines"/obsessive censorship. Perhaps if you gave a brief synopsis and/or opinion of why you're posting what you're posting or why someone should watch it, might be more constructive for other members on here? If it means anything, I think your intentions are sincere, but I think posting video after video makes people question your motives.

As an aside, there was a time when I found these forums were a broader extension of the comments of the articles VC created and more interesting and engaging. Currently, I find there's not much discussion, as there's a lot of MSM regurgitation and callow conversation. However, that could simply be me just getting older and not really interested in how lame popular culture has become.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Rick Scott questioning the Commerce Sec on the problem of inflation...