Word Challenge

elsbet

Superstar
The challenge is to come up with a more than 3-lettered word from this set of letters. Each word has to carry the key-letter. Word count 20-25. So i will post a new set of letters after the 25th post.

RETVCATIYI
Key letter: T

Treat
Tier

polymoog

Superstar
treat, cite, cattier, catty, civet, tater, cater, crate.

Last edited:
RETVCATIYI
Sorry but I have to keep posting the letters folks- need to see them... I would also like to remind some players that the words must contain the key letter (as per the rules set out by Ms. Karly)

The challenge is to come up with a more than 3-lettered word from this set of letters. Each word has to carry the key-letter. Word count 20-25. So i will post a new set of letters after the 25th post.
Cretin
EDIT: -5 for me, no "N" in there....

Last edited:

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
RETVCATIYI
Sorry but I have to keep posting the letters folks- need to see them... I would also like to remind some players that the words must contain the key letter (as per the rules set out by Ms. Karly)

Cretin
EDIT: -5 for me, no "N" in there....
Did you just repeat the rules, and then go and break them? Hmmm ;) :D.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@grateful servant
Sorry for slacking. And thanks, i love this game in my private time.
Chief/Principal @polymoog, thanks for policing the thread(s), please live up to your titles
words not posted: Vitiate, Verity, Evict, Irate, Rite, Tacit, Cart, Arty, Attic, Cater, Avert, Tart, Treaty,Tyre, Vet, Vat, Tear, etc
New set: IBNLUZOLDG
Key letter I

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
@grateful servant
Sorry for slacking. And thanks, i love this game in my private time.
Chief/Principal @polymoog, thanks for policing the thread(s), please live up to your titles
words not posted: Vitiate, Verity, Evict, Irate, Rite, Tacit, Cart, Arty, Attic, Cater, Avert, Tart, Treaty,Tyre, Vet, Vat, Tear, etc
Key letter I
That's fine, Karly. The game may go in waves just depending on who's on and at what time of day.

Zolling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zolling

Karlysymon

Superstar
Fl-Fr-Fa said:
Seriously, iam leaving Chief Poly to sort this out :D :D

:oops: oops.

You know I was kidding around, right? :) Question: Can we put more than one word or one word only?
Key letter I

BLING
No worries, i know you were kidding, and, permission granted! You can include two words (max) in a single post if you feel like it. We went off on Poly when he binged (8 words in a single post, repeat-offending at that!) :p

Guild