Wondering: Any form moderators

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
There's no need for your condescending attitude on here. Come back when you change your attitude so we can have a proper conversation.
(Ah Hells nah, you know you d'int! Fine. Let's do this then. Already trying to be a Mod, V? Is that your Mod voice, V? Funny, I wasn't even replying to you, I was mostly replying to @Annonymous_Damsel post as we have a good vibe and she gets it. But I didn't quote her so it was basically general commentary. This is why we don't want Mods, V. Because they'll make sh*t up like you just did to try to get the upper-hand to quell dissent and control the narrative. Thanks for making the case for me. But hey, glad you piped up. We need to talk. See, where I'm from we got a saying-"Guilty dogs bark first" and so without further adieu lets go to The Breakdown. And keep in mind-you started this with that post and that's where you made a mistake and slipped up. The mistake? You made me focus on you. That revealed to me who you really are and why you're really here. Read on...)
1517884052791.pngc524a8e79856d1afbf06866d6b464df4.jpg
It wasn't being condescending, it was being humorous with a splash of sarcasm thrown in for good measure. Irreverence, if you will. General observation. Addressed to no one specifically. Point being though: why you freaking out-we got this. If someone don't take it right up to the line, then we don't know what someone really thinks now do we? Like, politically correct? That's a form of disinfo in itself, especially on a conspiracy forum board. The whole point of this board is looking for the truth in things. That requires, at times, brutal and frankly honest debate, pc be damned. If you have a better point, defeat the argument not the arguer, keep it civil but don't pull your punches either. You've been challenged, after all. Convert those heretics! LMAO! Or not! All you can say to them is (as Lestat said to Louie in Interview With the Vampire), "You go you're own way then, and I'll watch you come around..." Just don't cross the line. After all, ya can't win them all. Some people are stubborn and some people are stubborn & blind God Bless 'Em...
1517647473103.png1517884459275.png
Hold up...my Spidey-sense is tingling! This whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test. You've only been here a month and you're already beating the drums for changes that would just unneedlessly complicate things. First rule: if it ain't broke don't fix it. And btw, nobody has addressed YOU in the negative way you posted that other people have been addressed (see below). Project much? Here are your posts on this subject. Where you started and where you ended on this point (which was to drag me into it and attack me personally <which you are fixing to regret> for upsetting your apple cart.) Let's take a look at said posts and I'll read between the lines to get the real truth out of your exaggerations and untruths. One question: Agenda much?

1) I was just wondering. I don't have a problem or anything.

2) Ah, thank you. Though it irks me that there are none, but thank you regardless.

3) Yes I like moderators, so what? (Because you said it wasn't a problem) Without moderators, to me, it feels like a nuthouse. (Exaggerated/Hysteria) All of these troll threads (what trolls? Pretty boring on the troll front), spammers (not a big problem-I should know), people calling someone else a cunt, bitch, etc. (I've never seen anything like that on the boards-and if so I bet you won't see it twice-evidence please?) We need moderators here. (We? Who are you speaking for? You got a mouse in your pocket or something? But anyways, tell us how you really feel...:rolleyes:) I've been looking though some of these threads and it's ridiculous. (And yet, you are the only one who's exaggerating and complaining and campaigning? Quite a show...Bravo! Do you need some cheese with that whine? Nothing personal, just my way of asking what you're really up to...)

4) How can someone being called a bitch, cunt, etc. be classy? I know VC isn't afraid to ban anyone for overstepping. I've been apart of the form before. The last 2 times it was open. I wonder how long these forms will be up.
(I would think that at least spelling it out as c*nt or b*tch might be a start? Not sayin', just sayin'. The goal isn't to be "classy" the goal is to be civil. And fyi, it's a forum, not a form);)
1517636405771.png

5) There's no need for your condescending attitude on here. Come back when you change your attitude so we can have a proper conversation. You know what's funny? YOU, trying to wolf ME down. Really? That IS a joke, right? Anyway, you're projecting again. This post of yours is the condescending post. What I posted wasn't condescending at all and had nothing to do with you. It was a general observation. You inserted me into this conversation for a reason. This is you reacting personally to someone who never addressed you personally but who doesn't agree with what you are obviously here to try and implement. Shill much? So, no need to change my attitude as I never had one. You assigned me one. No thanks, you keep it. It's just more projecting to deflect away from the truth. And then this pitiful attempt to banish me from a thread so you can push your ulterior agenda further along (more below)? Sorry, but to expel me, you would have to catch me and eat me first!:p

And, 1)-5) is an obvious and classic passive-aggressive approach to create a thread in which you attempt to try to push forward interests re censorship. Trying to dissect us with this blunt little tool? Really? Disingenuous, at best. Shoulda been more patient. You tipped your hand way too early (only 5 posts in!) as to what you were really about. Your approach was a bit amateurish, dontcha think? A ham-handed segue, some might say. So, I guess the moral to this story is that if you are going to get at me, you might want to up your forum game a bit cause 1) you're on a board that by it's very nature is designed to sniff out bullsh*t and 2) when it's fun my forum game is modeled on:
Mark-Hamill-in-Batman-The-Killing-Joke.jpg
and when it's not fun it's modeled on:

Fly fly fly...Fly fly fly... (<>..<>)

1517869178017.png1517785357576.png
1517892904372.png1517893122322.png
Political Correctness Serves the Ruling Elite

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
That's ageist.
LMAO! I knew you were gonna get me Mecca, and I knew I was gonna hear about it...but I did it anyway. Sorry, it was just a joke, sorry. 1000 pardons xoxo.. (btw, we all know you're an old man anyway.):DSo I guess I was an ageist in this instance, which is kinda like an atheist, whereas the atheist isn't looking for a God, the ageist isn't looking for a Mod...;)

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Geez fam, have ya been over to Facebook or Youtube or many other sites? Compared to this site , those places are on a discourse level akin to The Purge, figuratively speaking. This is still The Front Of The Class while those places are Shop Class. Easy rule: don't make it personal. Argue the point, not the person. Debate not drama. After all, even cage matches have got rules, man...

See, VC's the Sheriff here and he's got it under control. I have no complaints. Anyways, we got a MOD. His screen name is Deputy Report P. Button. What does the P. stand for? Press. He walks the tough beat (man, the stories that guy could tell ya <shudder>) So, got a problem? Hit him up and he will kick it upstairs to the proper Authoritahs...;)
Having MODS be like...

It's all good though. If anybody needs to go to the bathroom I'll be checking hall passes...;)
View attachment 3576View attachment 3577
Hell yeah!!!