Women who rebel..in Saudi Arabia

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes I’m making sure people know that it’s not ok.

Idk if he was caucasian or not..but I do know..
Isaiah‬ ‭53:2‬ ‭​

For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.​
‭‭

Sorry, what I said was that a muslim woman who was on the last forum said in one of her posts that women wear their tents (not her description but mine) for protection.
Making sure that people know its not ok..... with you.
Why didnt you post the actual, physical biblical description of him? For such an expert, you sure seem to dummy up quick.
So another poster stated that she prefers to wear that clothing.... and you have a problem with her choice because of......?
I guess by your estimation, it should be illegal for women to own guns as well eh?

Lisa

Superstar
Making sure that people know its not ok..... with you.
Why didnt you post the actual, physical biblical description of him? For such an expert, you sure seem to dummy up quick.
So another poster stated that she prefers to wear that clothing.... and you have a problem with her choice because of......?
I guess by your estimation, it should be illegal for women to own guns as well eh?
Sure..why would I act like that was ok?

I did post the description the Bible gives of Him.

Lol, she said she wore it for protection..

Lol!

Vytas

Star
If I would post most of European countries national clothes it would probably cause an uproar between "liberated" woman too. So beautiful and classy, and yet everything is left for mens imagination...nothing is revealed except face. They don't look oppressed or sad just google it...About face it's a thousands of years old customs, yet every rebelous teenager is worth an article now. I could write 5 articles like that every day please somebody pay me...