Women Of Vcf, Have You Ever Sexually Attracted To Jesus?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Straight Christian women of VCF, have you ever sexually attracted to Jesus?

Jesus is kinda type of alpha male.
He is very brave in criticizing religious authorities at His time.
He leads many followers and He teaches them.

I'm sure there were some Jewish girls sexually attracted to His charisma and wanted to be His wife.

A woman of Yahoo Answers! asks this question too:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090205192915AAbDcaV

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Marrying Jesus and wanting to bang him are different.

Personally all my fantasies are about Medusa
Jesus as young adult must be sexy for women.
He must have great muscles because of his job as a carpenter assisting his father Joseph.
He might be fairly tanned of Palestinian sunlight.

Luke 2:52 - "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."

Aero

Superstar
Jesus as young adult must be sexy for women.
He must have great muscles because of his job as a carpenter assisting his father Joseph.
He might be fairly tanned of Palestinian sunlight.

Luke 2:52 - "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."
Yeah I totally get it. I've seen some young Mormon girls who seemed a little too into Jesus. He's also got the whole rebel thing going for him.

Haich

Superstar
That's quite disrespectful, I don't know who in their right mind would find a central figure in God's faith sexually appealing :confused:

Quite degrading, although I do know Jesus pbuh gets married when he returns as the messiah so hey someone in the future will fancy him

Sorry I'm speaking from a religious perspective anyone who's not religious feel free to discuss the sexiness of Jesus

Straight Christian women of VCF, have you ever sexually attracted to Jesus?

Jesus is kinda type of alpha male.
He is very brave in criticizing religious authorities at His time.
He leads many followers and He teaches them.

I'm sure there were some Jewish girls sexually attracted to His charisma and wanted to be His wife.

A woman of Yahoo Answers! asks this question too:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090205192915AAbDcaV
Why would one think about such things??

Mr. Blah

Veteran
That's quite disrespectful, I don't know who in their right mind would find a central figure in God's faith sexually appealing :confused:

Quite degrading, although I do know Jesus pbuh gets married when he returns as the messiah so hey someone in the future will fancy him

Sorry I'm speaking from a religious perspective anyone who's not religious feel free to discuss the sexiness of Jesus
Did you open the link to Yahoo Answers! site?
There's a woman who is attracted to Jesus sexually!

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Yeah I totally get it. I've seen some young Mormon girls who seemed a little too into Jesus. He's also got the whole rebel thing going for him.
With the perfect niceness of Jesus' attitude toward His fellow men, male or female, He had to get many sympathies.
Maybe, some secret admirers.

I know because I have that experience.
A woman was falling in love with me because I respected her.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
I think when women look for a man, they should find qualities of Jesus on them. Kindness, strength, patience, loyalty, etc. But being sexually attracted to Jesus Himself? That's kind of weird.

Same with men when looking for women.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I think when women look for a man, they should find qualities of Jesus on them. Kindness, strength, patience, loyalty, etc. But being sexually attracted to Jesus Himself? That's kind of weird.

Same with men when looking for women.
Man desires access to her reproduction/sex.
Woman desires access to his "resources".

--- Red-pill-theory.