Women Of Vcf, Have You Ever Sexually Attracted To Jesus?

manama

Star
I have some more to add to the questions on the Quran, but my laptop is dead. It is older and has been dying for about a year. I only have my phone now which is limiting me. I want to do the defense of the Bible justice, if I can-only from the perspective of what the Quran says about it.
Here is something else to ponder while I ask my husband to take a look at my laptop:
The Quran says that the books of Moses, the Psalms, and the gospel were all given by God.

• Torah - "We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers," (Sura 2:87).1
  • Psalms - "We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms," (4:163).
  • Gospel - "It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong)," (3:3).
    Also, "And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation
The Gospel! The Quran acknowledges the Gospel was sent from God. What is the Gospel? Of course you know; Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners!
Furthermore, it is the message that the Gospel of Mark tells us is what is to be spread over all the world until the end comes. THIS is the message that is supposed to be spread. Your Quran acknowledges it by stating that the gospel came from God.(Surah 3:3).
Matthew 24:14
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
John 14:6King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Gospel of "Jesus".

Lady

Star
Yes. The Gospel of Jesus. The Way of salvation is a beautiful gift from the Lord God.
John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Kung Fu

Superstar
From the Quranic perspective, Jonah(pbuh) acted out of anger and frustration. He didn't intentionally disobey God. He literally thought that they couldn't be saved so he left. However, afterwards, when he realised his mistake he quickly repented and was forgiven. That's another thing I forgot to mention when prophets and messengers made mistakes and realised the error in their ways they repented right away.

manama

Star
And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers."

Prophet Yunus a.s was so sure that his people would be destroyed. After being saved from the belly of the fish and his skin and injuries being healed. He kept crying the whole way back home thinking that everyone would be dead.

Lady

Star
From the Quranic perspective, Jonah(pbuh) acted out of anger and frustration. He didn't intentionally disobey God. He literally thought that they couldn't be saved so he left. However, afterwards, when he realised his mistake he quickly repented and was forgiven. That's another thing I forgot to mention when prophets and messengers made mistakes and realised the error in their ways they repented right away.

God is no respecter of persons, the bible states. Jonah, although called of God for a great purpose, was still a man with a sin nature, as you acknowledged, KF, but still has to give account for his sins at the judgement.

Christ will be the Christian's representative, since we are one with Him as we accept His saving work. He "covers" our sins and it is His righteousness that God the Father sees, not our filthy sinfulness. That is why it is important that this Gospel message gets out-as the Quran acknowledges from the passage I earlier quoted-Surah 3:3.

Kung Fu

Superstar
God is no respecter of persons, the bible states. Jonah, although called of God for a great purpose, was still a man with a sin nature, as you acknowledged, KF, but still has to give account for his sins at the judgement.

Christ will be the Christian's representative, since we are one with Him as we accept His saving work. He "covers" our sins and it is His righteousness that God the Father sees, not our filthy sinfulness. That is why it is important that this Gospel message gets out-as the Quran acknowledges from the passage I earlier quoted-Surah 3:3.
What do you mean by sinful nature? I acknowledged that humans can commit sins but it doesn't mean I believe that sin is what they gravitate towards. Everyone will be judged, including prophets, which is why they put their forehead on the ground and worshipped God.

Again, the Quran is talking about what was revealed to Moses(pbuh) and Jesus and not the Bible/NT.

manama

Star
About Jonah/Yunus a.s

And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers."

So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus do We save the believers.
(Surah Al-Anbiya)("The Prophets")
-----------------------
And indeed, Jonah was among the messengers.
[Mention] when he ran away to the laden ship.
And he drew lots and was among the losers.
Then the fish swallowed him, while he was blameworthy.
And had he not been of those who exalt Allah,
He would have remained inside its belly until the Day they are resurrected.
But We threw him onto the open shore while he was ill.
And We caused to grow over him a gourd vine.

And We sent him to [his people of] a hundred thousand or more.
And they believed, so We gave them enjoyment [of life] for a time.

(Surah As-Saffat)("Ranged in Row, The Rangers")

Lady

Star
Why is there no Gospel of Jesus anymore?
The Gospel of Mark states that this gospel of Jesus is the message that is to be spread throughout the world till the end comes.
Jesus' own words tell us in:
Mark 16:15
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Here is the gospel of Jesus:
Mark 1:1-15
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;

7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

12 And immediately the spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Believe the gospel.

manama

Star
The Gospel of Mark states that this gospel of Jesus is the message that is to be spread throughout the world till the end comes.
Jesus' own words tell us in:
Mark 16:15
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Here is the gospel of Jesus:
Mark 1:1-15
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;

7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

12 And immediately the spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Believe the gospel.
What I mean is "Gospel of Jesus" a proper scripture/book of its own. What you gave is a passage from Mark. true. But its not its own Gospel like how we would take Gospel of Matthew or others.
Like there being a book specifically called Gospel (of Jesus).

@Kung Fu @manama
I have to go. Posting on this phone takes all my time and I have to get out the door! Sorry to cut off the convo here. I wanted to let you know I was leaving! :)
Take care.

Lady

Star
So the one who created me supposedly doesn't even care about me?
"...no respecter of persons..." means that God does not respect one person above another. It is an equal playing field with everyone equally sinful.
Remember, when God instructs us to "...be therefore holy as I am holy..." He already knows we are NOT going to make the mark. He knows that even 1 sin is a notch below holy-and of course, we all have done at least 1 in our lives.
No one comes to the Father except through His Son, the sinless example for us, as well as our sinless representative before a holy GOD.

Last edited:
It suffices to ask The Almighty Creator To Forgive you and you're Forgiven provided you are truly and sincerely repentant.

I may ask of The Most High To Erase all of my past sins and to Grant me the strength to never repeat them again.

Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will always open.

Lady

Star
It suffices to ask The Almighty Creator To Forgive you and you're Forgiven provided you are truly and sincerely repentant.

I may ask of The Most High To Erase all of my past sins and to Grant me the strength to never repeat them again.

Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will always open.

We do it God's way. We have to know how to come for forgiveness from Him.
Here is what He said about how to do that:

John 3:6-21
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

So, this is the Gospel of Jesus, which the Quran has stated was given by God (Surah 3:3). Mohammed instructed his followers to regard it as God's word, God's message.

Okay, that's quite a lot to read. Think you know what i'm gonna say concerning the parts which ascribe to Our Creator things which are common to us mere mortals. I'll repeat it again though. The Almighty Creator Is Incomparable. So to say that He begets is actually a way of comparing Him to us who were Created out of nothing. This means that our real value is more or less equal to zero.

It's quite logical actually when you consider that He Created us out of nothing. Since then, He's Been Responsible for us at every second.

It really suffices just to feel yourself under His Perfect Watchfulness at each and every moment.

For example, since you've come to appreciate His Greatness through contemplating all that He Created, you're just fearful lest you might be doing something that He Does Not Really Approve of. It's all a total opposite of what Satan failed to do when you think about it in details. Satan refused to prostrate before Adam. And here, every man and woman since Adam have the choice between obeying or disobeying.

When parents beget a child, the child is considered to be good when he/she starts paying due respect through obedience to parents.

That's a form of submission. Satan refused to submit to man. Man, since his birth, has to submit to his parents.

And it goes on. Young ones need to respect their elders without discarding their consciences which tell them what is right or wrong.

Take a person born in the Amazon forests for example. Once past puberty, they will reflect on how they ever happened to exist, right?

From then on, if they make the right choice by correctly acknowledging that indeed A Supreme Force Is Responsible for all of existence, then that would simply be enough for their salvation. That simple yet powerful belief would dictate many of the decisions and choices that they will be making all throughout their lives. Presented with the opportunity to gain profit from evil, they won't because they will fear Him.

It's really as simple as that.

Now if you have books at your disposal and the likes. Then you will have to seek out the truth aside from believing in Him Forever.

But most important of all is that unshakable faith that nothing could have existed without Him. Carry that until you die. May He Guide us.

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
I acknowledged that humans can commit sins but it doesn't mean I believe that sin is what they gravitate towards.
Really? Take two babies put them in a playpen and then put a toy they both want in the middle and see what happens. They will fight with each other to get it, and I have zero doubts if they had the physical ability to they would try and murder each other just for a stupid toy. Babies show us that Humans are inherently Sinful, children dont have to be taught to lie, to steal, to be angry, to be selfish, to covet ect ect ect. In fact as Parents we do everything we can to correct these inherent behaviors and teach them instead of steal, ask, instead of lie, tell the truth, instead of be angry, be calm and at peace, instead of be selfish and covet, share and be content. Inherent Human Sinfulness is blatantly obvious, you gravitate towards sin every day all day and you know it, you might not want to admit it but you know you do it, all day every day.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Really? Take two babies put them in a playpen and then put a toy they both want in the middle and see what happens. They will fight with each other to get it, and I have zero doubts if they had the physical ability to they would try and murder each other just for a stupid toy. Babies show us that Humans are inherently Sinful, children dont have to be taught to lie, to steal, to be angry, to be selfish, to covet ect ect ect. In fact as Parents we do everything we can to correct these inherent behaviors and teach them instead of steal, ask, instead of lie, tell the truth, instead of be angry, be calm and at peace, instead of be selfish and covet, share and be content. Inherent Human Sinfulness is blatantly obvious, you gravitate towards sin every day all day and you know it, you might not want to admit it but you know you do it, all day every day.
This is absolute nonsense. I've seen 1-year-old play together without any kind of violence, I've seen 3-year-olds share their toys, and I've seen 5-year-olds work and cooperate together in kindness without any outside help.

Tell me Dac if a kid dies at the age of 3 does it go to Hell because it he/she never knew Jesus?