Women Of Vcf, Have You Ever Sexually Attracted To Jesus?

JoChris

Superstar
God Knows Best who wrote what and who wrote what.

You can't assume that what you think is true is really true, can you?

Islam's message is summed up all in 'There's Only One God', said by Jesus too. I don't see your need to discredit Islam at all really.

JoChris

Superstar
God Knows Best who wrote what and who wrote what.

You can't assume that what you think is true is really true, can you?

Islam's message is summed up all in 'There's Only One God', said by Jesus too. I don't see your need to discredit Islam at all really.
I am defending my faith, and in the process pointing out the obvious. :)

The bible was written by people who were there at the time of Jesus. They are the ones who knew what really happened, not a man half a millenium later.

I am defending my faith, and in the process pointing out the obvious. :)

The bible was written by people who were there at the time of Jesus. They are the ones who knew what really happened, not a man half a millenium later.
What faith are you defending?

Faith in Jesus? He was only a man. What you are calling faith, is only what i call belief in scripture.

It's not real faith. It may be part of it. But it's not real when your belief is only based on assumption.

You assume Jesus to be God's son when there's nothing to prove it except words from a book.

Real faith is believing with all your heart and soul, aided by intellect, that God Is More Real than everything else.

From there on, everything else becomes enjoyable or appreciable in the sense that faith tells you that everything is His Doing.

You are God's creation. I am God's creation. The computer is God's creation since He Created the mind that instigated it.

Your post along with some other Christians' posts reflect some kind of contempt for a man whom you've never known.

This man was Created by God Almighty and whether he was true or fake doesn't give you the right to speak ill of him.

If you are truly a believer that is.

If you were truly a believer, you would have wished the best for everybody, no matter who they might be.

You can't base yourself on hear-say or texts which portray a man to be bad and then go along with it too.

Since you've never been a witness to him in person, why would you ever speak ill of him or say that he's a liar?

Is it just because the Qur'an says that Jesus was not the son of God?

Is it really a valid reason? Is it really worth the contempt you're attracting from people who believe otherwise? Is it that big a deal?

What if Jesus is the son of God? I'm not saying it's the case but wouldn't it be better by saying God Knows Best?

What if he's not the son of God? Wouldn't it still be better by saying that God Knows Best and maintain a good relationship with everybody?

God Knows Best what is what.

We Muslims say that God Does Not Beget because

1. We've never seen God and therefore cannot ascribe to Him things which are common to us, mere mortals.
2. God Does Not Die and therefore again cannot be ascribed to things which die, like Jesus and everything else.
3. We don't want to speak about God concerning that about which we have no knowledge about so it's basically simply being cautious.

Christians say that God has a son because

1. The Bible says so. End of story.

The point is that it's not really worth it since we are all going to stick to our beliefs at the end of the day. But what is the truth really?

Only God Knows.

So why haven't i ever seen a Christian adopt such a stance?

''Like God Knows Best whether He has a son or not, but whatever, let us not let that disagreement come between brothers and sisters in humanity. Let us remain courteous at least with people who disagree with us because anyway we have already declared that God Knows Best, right? So why not leave it all up to God Himself To Decide between who's right or wrong? Why do we have to keep on fighting?"

According to the QURAN not the BIBLE.
Which one was written by Jesus' apostles and/or their followers from that generation?
Which one was written by a man born in the 6th century AD who obviously had never met Jesus, any of the apostles or their followers (as they had all died 5 centuries earlier)?

Muhammad got that idea from 3rd century Gnostic heretics. http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/apocalypsejames1st.html
I don't agree with your beliefs about the NT writers and you are just plain wrong about the revelation of the Quran - but that's not what I asked about at all so why you keep bringing it up over and over? Go back and read my questions. I would like to know how you assert Isaiah 53 is about the crucifixion while there are verses in the passage that are contradictory to what Christians believe occurred. Can't you simply answer the questions I asked? I would think you would be happy to answer legit questions about the basis for your faith, I know I always am. :) If you don't have an answer, just say "I don't know." and there's nothing wrong with that. Our Prophet told us that saying "I don't know" is half of knowledge. Thanks for your time.

Maybe now people might consider the wrongs caused by saying Jesus is god or the son of god.

What this could imply for the male human mind is really quite flabbergasting in a scarily sort of way.

Proof is here itself where the OP could have been thinking like hey, what if i could get women to believe that i'm Jesus himself...

Exactly, it could refer to anyone but when you read the rest, it could only refer to Jesus, the savior the One who died for our sins. That wouldn't be muhammad who didn't die for anyone but killed many...the irony?
Lisa, When I read the rest I see that there are some lines that are in contradiction to the Christian crucifixion story. So no, it couldn't "only refer to Jesus." Jochris has not addressed those differences, what about you?

floss

Star
What faith are you defending?

Faith in Jesus? He was only a man. What you are calling faith, is only what i call belief in scripture.

It's not real faith. It may be part of it. But it's not real when your belief is only based on assumption.

You assume Jesus to be God's son when there's nothing to prove it except words from a book.

Real faith is believing with all your heart and soul, aided by intellect, that God Is More Real than everything else.

From there on, everything else becomes enjoyable or appreciable in the sense that faith tells you that everything is His Doing.

You are God's creation. I am God's creation. The computer is God's creation since He Created the mind that instigated it.

Your post along with some other Christians' posts reflect some kind of contempt for a man whom you've never known.

This man was Created by God Almighty and whether he was true or fake doesn't give you the right to speak ill of him.

If you are truly a believer that is.

If you were truly a believer, you would have wished the best for everybody, no matter who they might be.

You can't base yourself on hear-say or texts which portray a man to be bad and then go along with it too.

Since you've never been a witness to him in person, why would you ever speak ill of him or say that he's a liar?

Is it just because the Qur'an says that Jesus was not the son of God?

Is it really a valid reason? Is it really worth the contempt you're attracting from people who believe otherwise? Is it that big a deal?

What if Jesus is the son of God? I'm not saying it's the case but wouldn't it be better by saying God Knows Best?

What if he's not the son of God? Wouldn't it still be better by saying that God Knows Best and maintain a good relationship with everybody?

God Knows Best what is what.

We Muslims say that God Does Not Beget because

1. We've never seen God and therefore cannot ascribe to Him things which are common to us, mere mortals.
2. God Does Not Die and therefore again cannot be ascribed to things which die, like Jesus and everything else.
3. We don't want to speak about God concerning that about which we have no knowledge about so it's basically simply being cautious.

Christians say that God has a son because

1. The Bible says so. End of story.

The point is that it's not really worth it since we are all going to stick to our beliefs at the end of the day. But what is the truth really?

Only God Knows.

So why haven't i ever seen a Christian adopt such a stance?

''Like God Knows Best whether He has a son or not, but whatever, let us not let that disagreement come between brothers and sisters in humanity. Let us remain courteous at least with people who disagree with us because anyway we have already declared that God Knows Best, right? So why not leave it all up to God Himself To Decide between who's right or wrong? Why do we have to keep on fighting?"
This type of thinking is why this world is filled with evils because no body stand up against it. Love and peace to everyone. No one want to lift a finger and point out evil deeds. The AntiChrist will come in the name of love and peace. Jesus is not coming back to bring peace but to divide the wicked and his elects. All the wickedness need to be exposes and thats included Muhammad. I don't care if its offend anybody, I will point out wickedness where its deserved because I'm fully awared that the truth is offensive.

For the records, I don't hate Muslims but I do hate wicked Muhammad and his religion.

Well, aside from texts, you don't have any concrete proof for his alleged wickedness.

Peace be to you too.

And good that you point out any wickedness, but just don't do it without any real proof please. Take care.

Kung Fu

Superstar
This type of thinking is why this world is filled with evils because no body stand up against it. Love and peace to everyone. No one want to lift a finger and point out evil deeds. The AntiChrist will come in the name of love and peace. Jesus is not coming back to bring peace but to divide the wicked and his elects. All the wickedness need to be exposes and thats included Muhammad. I don't care if its offend anybody, I will point out wickedness where its deserved because I'm fully awared that the truth is offensive.

For the records, I don't hate Muslims but I do hate wicked Muhammad and his religion.
LOL! Don't worry mate I don't hate Christians but I do hate the corrupted Bible and the polytheistic way of life it supports ;)

JoChris

Superstar
Well, you're doing a pretty bad job because you still haven't shown me this original Bible dating back to Jesus's that the Textus Receptus was apparently copied from.
I have presented a lot of scholarly evidence as well as biblical and you dismissed it all.

You are determined to believe the words of a man who never knew Christ. So be it.

I have presented a lot of scholarly evidence as well as biblical and you dismissed it all.

You are determined to believe the words of a man who never knew Christ. So be it.
If you want to go by hear-say or Scriptures as being somehow proof of the un-witnessed past, perhaps you'll consider this, If God Wills:

Amen

Lady

Star
LOL! Don't worry mate I don't hate Christians but I do hate the corrupted Bible and the polytheistic way of life it supports ;)
If the Bible is corrupt, why did not the Quran do what Allah intended it to do then?
The Quran was to be the guardian of all the previously revealed Scripture. If the Bible was corrupted, then the Quran failed in its work.

If the Bible was corrupted, when and where and how was it corrupted? Was it corrupted before Prophet Muhammed's time or after? If it was before his time, then why did he not say so and why did he tell his people to read the Law and the Gospel? If it was after Prophet Muhammed's time, then why do we have ancient copies of the Bible that are much older than Muhammed that read exactly the same as the Bible today?

In Sum 5:43 (Al-Maida) the Quran confirms the truthfulness of the Torah (Law of Moses, Old Testament). When Prophet Muhammed met some Jews in Arabia, Allah said to him, "But why do they come to you for judgment when they already have the Torah in which is Allah's own judgment?"Furthermore, in Sura 5:47, the Quran says, "Let the followers of the Gospel judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed therein. Evil doers are those who do not base their judgments on Allah's revelations." This confirms that the Bible was known to Prophet Muhammed and he had full confidence in its truthfulness. It also tells us that according to true Islam, Christians are to guide themselves by the Gospel. Muhammed was even told, "If thou (Muhammed) art in doubt concerning that which we reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scriptures before thee." (Sura 10:94 - Yunus). Prophet Muhammed was told to refer to the Christians for fuller spiritual understanding.

The Quran was to be the guardian of all the previously revealed Scripture.
It surely is since The Quran Simplifies all Scriptures and also Mentions all the people of the past since creation to Muhammad (PBUH).

It also tells us that according to true Islam, Christians are to guide themselves by the Gospel.
Yes, if you believe that God Does Not Resemble any thing in any way, you will surely be guided through the Gospel alone.

Sorry for replying to this post which was addressed to you originally Kung Fu.

And Almighty God Certainly Knows Best.