Women Of Vcf, Have You Ever Sexually Attracted To Jesus?

Lady

Star
Like I said, anyone who has studied the biography of Prophet Muhammad will see a correlation between the lines you quoted (Isaiah 53:2-3) and the life of Muhammad. What you claim about Jesus and what I know about Jesus are very different things, so we can leave it at that...unless of course you want to have the last word then please, by all means, be my guest...;)
The suffering servant was prophesied to come from David's line. That rules out Mohammed, sorry.

The suffering servant was prophesied to come from David's line. That rules out Mohammed, sorry.
Like just what proof do you have for such a statement i can only wonder.

And what are you even saying sorry for?

As if you saying that that supposed prophecy automatically rules out Muhammad (Peace and Prayers be upon him) makes it true?

Well, we shall see about the truth of it all in due time, shall we not? Until then, to you be yours and to me be mine, take care!

Lisa

Superstar
Please be thorough and sincere in studying the life of this man you're backbiting.

Until then, Peace.

P.s. You don't need to reply me like, at all. Just do yourself this favor and at least try to be like us who greatly respect Jesus (Pbuh).
I have studied islam and muhammad, just not through the lens of islam....

You can greatly respect Jesus but then you will have missed the point of Jesus coming.

JoChris

Superstar
That's from the OT- what makes you sure it is a prophecy of Jesus? Could be a prophecy of Muhammad or another prophet. Actually fits Muhammad quite well in fact, someone who studied the biography of Muhammad will find direct correlations in the descriptions mentioned in Isaiah 53:2-3. May God reward Isaiah who foretold of both Jesus and Muhammad and spread God's Message, Amen.
Are you for real?? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53&version=KJV
Please show verses from the Quran where your prophet Muhammad was:
* proven to be a Jew
* bore the Jews' sorrows
* he faced accusation and did not answer/ defend himself
* he was taken from prison and put amongst criminals
* died for mankind's sins
* buried in a rich man's tomb

JoChris

Superstar
Straight Christian women of VCF, have you ever sexually attracted to Jesus?

Jesus is kinda type of alpha male.
He is very brave in criticizing religious authorities at His time.
He leads many followers and He teaches them.

I'm sure there were some Jewish girls sexually attracted to His charisma and wanted to be His wife.

A woman of Yahoo Answers! asks this question too:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090205192915AAbDcaV
No way.

Regarding the woman who is in love with (her imaginary)Jesus - And there are women who claim they're in love with cars or buildings. Doesn't mean that is normal.

Are you for real?? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53&version=KJV
Please show verses from the Quran where your prophet Muhammad was:
* proven to be a Jew
* bore the Jews' sorrows
* he faced accusation and did not answer/ defend himself
* he was taken from prison and put amongst criminals
* died for mankind's sins
* buried in a rich man's tomb
100% real JoChris. Don't be so emotional.
My comments were regarding verses 2 and 3 based on the knowledge I have of Prophet Muhammad's biography and the fact (yes fact!) that Isaiah foretold of both Jesus and Muhammad. Christians don't have exclusive rights on the OT dear.

Lisa

Superstar
100% real JoChris. Don't be so emotional.
My comments were regarding verses 2 and 3 based on the knowledge I have of Prophet Muhammad's biography and the fact (yes fact!) that Isaiah foretold of both Jesus and Muhammad. Christians don't have exclusive rights on the OT dear.
Haha verses 2-3 could mean a lot of men, it's the rest of the chapter thy tells us who this is...and it only points to Jesus!

I have seen on my short time on this forum many explanations from Christians that Faith in Jesus Christ results in changed lives.

Do you actually read those entries?
Actually no.

But it doesn't matter since i already believe that Only God Can Change our lives for the better, and that too By His Will and not by myself.

Lisa

Superstar
That's a license to sin right there if i ever saw one.

Just accept Jesus as your savior and you're free to go... Smh
Nope! No license to sin...do we sin more so grace shall increase? May it never be.
Turning toward the woman, He said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has wet My feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You gave Me no kiss; but she, since the time I came in, has not ceased to kiss My feet. You did not anoint My head with oil, but she anointed My feet with perfume. For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little."
Luke 7:44-47

Lisa

Superstar
In my first post I said it could refer to any prophet :rolleyes: and then I said there are correlations with Muhammad's life too - go read his biography (from Islamic source) and find out. :)
Exactly, it could refer to anyone but when you read the rest, it could only refer to Jesus, the savior the One who died for our sins. That wouldn't be muhammad who didn't die for anyone but killed many...the irony?