Women Of Vcf, Have You Ever Sexually Attracted To Jesus?

The Zone

Star
Yo Blah... You seem to have one oar/paddle in the boat at all times. To spell that out for ya, one paddle in the water. Kinda warped here... A word of wisdom is that you should not believe everything you read or buy into it or even want to discuss it nor force others to wallow in the mess. I do have a bridge or two if interested...good price and I can ship them.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus as young adult must be sexy for women.
He must have great muscles because of his job as a carpenter assisting his father Joseph.
He might be fairly tanned of Palestinian sunlight.

Luke 2:52 - "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."
For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him. He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Isaiah 53:2-3

For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him. He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
That's from the OT- what makes you sure it is a prophecy of Jesus? Could be a prophecy of Muhammad or another prophet. Actually fits Muhammad quite well in fact, someone who studied the biography of Muhammad will find direct correlations in the descriptions mentioned in Isaiah 53:2-3. May God reward Isaiah who foretold of both Jesus and Muhammad and spread God's Message, Amen.

Lady

Star
Yup. And we have been through this before-sorry that you seem to keep casting doubt. My bible tells me that Satan uses this same tactic. :(

Yup. And we have been through this before-sorry that you seem to keep casting doubt. My bible tells me that Satan uses this same tactic. :(
Oh, come on, what's there to adopt this attitude for?

So what if you've been through this before?

What if our Bibles say different?

We will both stand our grounds, shall we not?

At the end of the day, if i want to have the last word, i'll just say this, feel His Sight on you and everybody else at each and every moment, however often you can afford to, and be sincere in your longing for Him. There's Only One God, right? Will you now tell me otherwise? We all know what to expect from each other now so let us all be tolerant of each other with due sincerity, please? Live and let live!

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
That's from the OT- what makes you sure it is a prophecy of Jesus? Could be a prophecy of Muhammad or another prophet. Actually fits Muhammad quite well in fact, someone who studied the biography of Muhammad will find direct correlations in the descriptions mentioned in Isaiah 53:2-3. May God reward Isaiah who foretold of both Jesus and Muhammad and spread God's Message, Amen.
So muhammad was pierced through for our transgressions?
He was crushed for our iniquities?
The chastening for our well being fell upon him?
And by his scourging we are healed?
All of us like sheep have gone astray each one turned to his own way BUT the Lord has caused the iniquities of us all to fall on Him.
Did he justify the many by bearing their iniquities?

Contrast with Jesus;
God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were sinners Christ died for us.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures

For Christ also died for sins, once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh.

By His stripes we are healed...

That's what Jesus was all about, Isaiah 53 is all about Him.

So muhammad was pierced through for our transgressions?
He was crushed for our iniquities?
The chastening for our well being fell upon him?
And by his scourging we are healed?
All of us like sheep have gone astray each one turned to his own way BUT the Lord has caused the iniquities of us all to fall on Him.
Did he justify the many by bearing their iniquities?

Contrast with Jesus;
God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were sinners Christ died for us.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures

For Christ also died for sins, once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh.

By His stripes we are healed...

That's what Jesus was all about, Isaiah 53 is all about Him.
Like I said, anyone who has studied the biography of Prophet Muhammad will see a correlation between the lines you quoted (Isaiah 53:2-3) and the life of Muhammad. What you claim about Jesus and what I know about Jesus are very different things, so we can leave it at that...unless of course you want to have the last word then please, by all means, be my guest...;)

Lisa

Superstar
Like I said, anyone who has studied the biography of Prophet Muhammad will see a correlation between the lines you quoted (Isaiah 53:2-3) and the life of Muhammad. What you claim about Jesus and what I know about Jesus are very different things, so we can leave it at that...unless of course you want to have the last word then please, by all means, be my guest...;)
Again, was muhammad pierced through for our transgressions?
Was he crushed for our iniquities?
And by his scourging were we healed?

What transgressions of ours was he pierced for and what are we healed of?
Surely you can tell us that much?

Is this directed at me Lady? Not just your Bible hon, God informs us of Satan's tactics in the Quran too - Satan will do anything to get us humans to worship the creation instead of the Creator. May God guide us all and rotect us from the accursed Satan, Amen.

DesertRose

Superstar
hello, Lisa why does an innocent have to "pierce through for your transgressions" ? Is this just?
Why does an innocent need to be crushed for our iniquities?
Why does an innocent need to be scourged for us to be healed?
In Islam, the Creator is all loving and will forgive us our sins if we are Truly Repentant over and over again ad-infinitum and we are never to despair of his all encompassing forgiveness.
peace
about the OP why would we even think it?:confused:

Again, was muhammad pierced through for our transgressions?
Was he crushed for our iniquities?
And by his scourging were we healed?

What transgressions of ours was he pierced for and what are we healed of?
Surely you can tell us that much?
Calm down Lisa. I commented on your original quote:
I know from my scholars that Isaiah foretold of the coming of Jesus and Muhammad. How you interpret it and the rest of Isaiah is up to you. Sorry to break this to ya, but you don't have "exclusive rights" on the prophecies of Isaiah Lol.

Anyways, what do you want me to tell you? Do you know that Muhammad was sent as a mercy to mankind? That he suffered greatly (yes pierced and worse) so that the message of Islam:submission to Almighty God - would be established in the earth? Do you know that salvation comes through following his message and his example? That's a healing don't ya think?

You follow your path Lisa, and I'll follow mine.

Lisa

Superstar
hello, Lisa why does an innocent have to "pierce through for your transgressions" ? Is this just?
Why does an innocent need to be crushed for our iniquities?
Why does an innocent need to be scourged for us to be healed?
In Islam, the Creator is all loving and will forgive us our sins if we are Truly Repentant over and over again ad-infinitum and we are never to despair of his all encompassing forgiveness.
peace
about the OP why would we even think it?:confused:
how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it. For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives. Therefore even the first covenant was not inaugurated without blood. For when every commandment had been spoken by Moses to all the people according to the Law, he took the blood of the calves and the goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, saying, "THIS IS THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT WHICH GOD COMMANDED YOU." And in the same way he sprinkled both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry with the blood. And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.”
Hebrews 9:14-22

Lisa

Superstar
Calm down Lisa. I commented on your original quote:
I know from my scholars that Isaiah foretold of the coming of Jesus and Muhammad. How you interpret it and the rest of Isaiah is up to you. Sorry to break this to ya, but you don't have "exclusive rights" on the prophecies of Isaiah Lol.

Anyways, what do you want me to tell you? Do you know that Muhammad was sent as a mercy to mankind? That he suffered greatly (yes pierced and worse) so that the message of Islam:submission to Almighty God - would be established in the earth? Do you know that salvation comes through following his message and his example? That's a healing don't ya think?

You follow your path Lisa, and I'll follow mine.
Well...islam does try to make everything about it when it's not.

Muhammad was a mercy to mankind? Really even when he was using the sword to convert people? That was a mercy? You guys don't seem to know what mercy is.

What were muhammad's sufferings? And how was he pierced through for the iniquities of others? Those verses in no way describe muhammad.

What is muhammad healing?

Well...islam does try to make everything about it when it's not.

Muhammad was a mercy to mankind? Really even when he was using the sword to convert people? That was a mercy? You guys don't seem to know what mercy is.

What were muhammad's sufferings? And how was he pierced through for the iniquities of others? Those verses in no way describe muhammad.

What is muhammad healing?
Please be thorough and sincere in studying the life of this man you're backbiting.

Until then, Peace.

P.s. You don't need to reply me like, at all. Just do yourself this favor and at least try to be like us who greatly respect Jesus (Pbuh).