Woman with thousands of alters from abuse -MK Victim

Vixy

Star

Same one that interviewed so many other MK victims, funny enough (never a coincidence with these people) and check out her blouses; Always a big fat butterfly on them just so you surely know her abuse was intentionally made and by whom. Funny for them, realer than real for the victims. :(

Shes hyperintelligent also with a PHD, a master and what not in psychology. The victims as we know must be highly intelligent in order to be able to mind control. So everything fits. I do wonder why they display them like this though? Is it a show off or just to make fun of us for not knowing? Ole Dammegård say it's to lessen their karma, they believe that if they preshow whats happening, and we do nothing, then it's us saying its okay, go ahead, which eliminates their bad karma. So this would be showing off their goods?

Ps. She doesnt seem to own a single blouse without butterflies on it. How fitting, huh?

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Did it seem like the good doc was glorifying this woman's "abilities" a bit? it could have been genuine intrigue about the human brain and its ability to block pain through trauma, etc., but it seemed like he was marveling at it... like highlighting this "super brain" that can do things most of us cannot!

maybe as much as a meteorologist loves a good storm, idk.. This site taught me to question everything more than I did yesterday :p

<EDIT> Strange - Anyone else try looking for this story online? I just tried searching for the story about Richard John Haines and Jenny Haines and found nothing. Comments are disabled on the video.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I'm not surprised at the lack of information on this subject.

Most of the population is at least 1,000 years behind understanding the effects of Trauma.

Vixy

Star
Well yeah, I've watched it on a fairly large computer screen, are you perhaps on a smartphone?
His other pictures seem to have convex pupils too but they're not as clear as the one in the time stamp, that one's very in your face.
Damn, my screen is from 2006. :D

mecca

Superstar
You guys do understand that DID is an actual mental disorder and not a secret conspiracy, right? According to statistics DID is more common than one would think, an estimated 150 million people across the world have it, probably even more than that since it is underdiagnosed. And that's not the effect of a US government conspiracy. People develop DID through traumatic experiences and most trauma is not inflicted by the government, it's inflicted by that person's family members in tight knit communities within cycles of abuse.

People with DID face a lot of stigmatization in the media and are often portrayed as dangerous. This video (documentary?) had a very positive portrayal of people with DID and it treated them in a non-stigmatizing way. It showed that they have serious reasons for developing the disorder and they are not making it up. it also showed that they can be strong and achieve justice for themselves and put their abusers behind bars.

People in the DID community were very happy that this video showed them in a positive, understanding, and respectful light. And they were very hopeful that this woman's success story of convicting her father set a precedent in court that can help all people with DID to testify in court and to find justice for their abusers. I don't know why you guys are criticizing this video, it was well executed and they approached a difficult and sensitive topic in a respectful and empowering way.

Smol Gremlin

Rookie
You guys do understand that DID is an actual mental disorder and not a secret conspiracy, right? According to statistics DID is more common than one would think, an estimated 150 million people across the world have it, probably even more than that since it is underdiagnosed. And that's not the effect of a US government conspiracy. People develop DID through traumatic experiences and most trauma is not inflicted by the government, it's inflicted by that person's family members in tight knit communities within cycles of abuse.

People with DID face a lot of stigmatization in the media and are often portrayed as dangerous. This video (documentary?) had a very positive portrayal of people with DID and it treated them in a non-stigmatizing way. It showed that they have serious reasons for developing the disorder and they are not making it up. it also showed that they can be strong and achieve justice for themselves and put their abusers behind bars.

People in the DID community were very happy that this video showed them in a positive, understanding, and respectful light. And they were very hopeful that this woman's success story of convicting her father set a precedent in court that can help all people with DID to testify in court and to find justice for their abusers. I don't know why you guys are criticizing this video, it was well executed and they approached a difficult and sensitive topic in a respectful and empowering way.
Mecca, i agree strongly with you, except for one thing- in that monarch programming is very real, but its not a government conspiracy to overtake the world or anything. From my experiences, what it is was more like, some numbskulls thought it would be cool to see if they could make a real live Manchurian candidate, and then it devolved into a trafficking ring run by sadists and psychopaths who thought that torturing little kids was entertaining and 'creative'. of course, some of these creeps just so happen to be wealthy and powerful, but many of these abusers are lower or middle class pedophiles who dont get as many goodies or protections as do the upper class ones.

Aero

Superstar
Mecca, i agree strongly with you, except for one thing- in that monarch programming is very real, but its not a government conspiracy to overtake the world or anything. From my experiences, what it is was more like, some numbskulls thought it would be cool to see if they could make a real live Manchurian candidate, and then it devolved into a trafficking ring run by sadists and psychopaths who thought that torturing little kids was entertaining and 'creative'. of course, some of these creeps just so happen to be wealthy and powerful, but many of these abusers are lower or middle class pedophiles who dont get as many goodies or protections as do the upper class ones.
Finally, someone who gets it.

The government has essentially created untouchable human weapons. The law can't do anything, in fact, they don't stand a chance. Not only are the people running the show way above cops and judges, but the constitution grants people freedom of religion/spirituality.

Smol Gremlin

Rookie
Finally, someone who gets it.

The government has essentially created untouchable human weapons. The law can't do anything, in fact, they don't stand a chance. Not only are the people running the show way above cops and judges, but the constitution grants people freedom of religion/spirituality.
It's true that the creeps all protect one another, in fact its actually a lot of them happen to be cops and judges themselves. I've also known a few pastors involved, one of them was a pastor of a Mormon church and another from a protestant one, my grandfather (who i suspect is a programmer, i have no proof but he's certainly got the mind of one) was a police officer for awhile.

It makes me curious about situations like the #MeToo movement, where you saw a lot of the higher level ones get thrown to the wolves (irregardless of political affiliation, like there was Epstein, but also Bill O' Reilly, for example.) my immediate thought was like, "oh boy they definitely pissed someone off".

(edit) I also think the situation kind of spun out of their control, as it turns out when you give women the leeway to fight back, they fight Hard

Last edited:

Smol Gremlin

Rookie
I have said this on another channel, but it bears repeating here- while there's no question that this woman has Dissociative Identity Disorder, I dont see much evidence that she is a programmed multiple (a butterfly alone does not a Monarch victim make.)

Awoken2

Superstar
Thought you may be interested in learning about the empathy suite of the Palms Hotel in Vegas.

Anri

Rookie
I have said this on another channel, but it bears repeating here- while there's no question that this woman has Dissociative Identity Disorder, I dont see much evidence that she is a programmed multiple (a butterfly alone does not a Monarch victim make.)
I agree that a couple of butterflies on a shirt aren't enough proof of mk programming. However, in the video she really only wore shirts with butterflies on them. Actually there was one shirt without a butterfly... But it was a leopard print... Another symbol for an mk victim. So yeah, we can't know for sure if she is programmed or not, but her trauma, DID and clothing choices do point in that direction.