Woman Wants To Marry Tree

Dmitri

Rookie
I am really trying to understand if this is some sort of publicity stunt or serious. Some time ago I read an article about a woman who claimed to be a pastafarian and wanted to wear a colander in a driver's license photo. She belonged to a church called flying spaghetti monster (or something to that effect)

JoChris

Superstar
I thought Pastafarianism started off as a snide anti-religion propaganda.
Now the Flying Sphaghetti Monster seems to have become a god in some believers' minds. They act like they believe in FSM. I think that all the deliberate mockery in their "holy book" has made them quite strange.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Have you ever seen the show My Strange Addiction? I don't watch it, but I read the show descriptions on the cable guide (Like Grandpa said in the Lost Boys: if you read TV Guide you don't need a TV. Grandpa was wise);). People's brains are getting screwed up in twisted obsessive ways and I'm thinking it's due to pesticides and herbicides found all throughout the environment and the food supply. These are some truly strange addictions. Very freaky stuff. Like OCD with a sick twist.

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
Have you ever seen the show My Strange Addiction? I don't watch it, but I read the show descriptions on the cable guide (Like Grandpa said in the Lost Boys: if you read TV Guide you don't need a TV. Grandpa was wise);). People's brains are getting screwed up in twisted obsessive ways and I'm thinking it's due to pesticides and herbicides found all throughout the environment and the food supply. These are some truly strange addictions. Very freaky stuff. Like OCD with a sick twist. Scary stuff.
omg did you ever see the one where the woman was addicted to stinging herself with bees!!??

feel really bad for all the bees she must have killed, maybe shes the one responsible for the decline in bees??