With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

Former UK PM Blair warns West should prepare for bio-terrorism threat
Islamism remains a "first order" security threat and the West should prepare for potential use of biological weapons by extremist groups, former British prime minister Tony Blair said on Monday.
"COVID-19 has taught us about deadly pathogens. Bio-terror possibilities may seem like the realm of science fiction. But we would be wise now to prepare for their potential use by non-state actors," he said.

weskrongden

Veteran
This is the news forum. Take the Theological discussion to the religion forum. This thread is about Afghanistan.

Islamism remains a "first order" security threat and the West should prepare for potential use of biological weapons by extremist groups, former British prime minister Tony Blair said on Monday.
"COVID-19 has taught us about deadly pathogens. Bio-terror possibilities may seem like the realm of science fiction. But we would be wise now to prepare for their potential use by non-state actors," he said.
In other words get ready for bio attacks

In other words get ready for bio attacks
Vaccines were the globalists' bioterrorist attack on the whole world. When the harms of the vaccines will occur in winter, they are preparing us to blame this on someone else.

I just didn't understand how they combined it with "Islamic terrorism".

Cintra

Star
What?

Did we leave a load of bio-weapons over there too?

free2018

Star
With the newly declared Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, people will be asking if the actions of the new leadership are a representation or a mutation of Islam.

I had left this forum, but I came back to ask this question as it would seem to me to be a vital one in the light of unfolding events.

With Afghanistan supplying 90% of the worlds heroin, and 95% of the European supply, will this regime that bans alcohol rid the world of this poison that kills people every day?

Do people stand with or denounce the regime?

Interview with the mayor of Kabul today…

The Taliban are as Muslim as Biden is a Christian-- let alone a Catholic.

They are a bunch of pedo bears collected by Langley in order to destabilize Afghanistan further.

Everything in the papers is misinfo.

Nikōn

Veteran
What?

Did we leave a load of bio-weapons over there too?
No, it's just predictive programing. When a politician makes a statement like that, it means they want their opponents to have or be planning so-and-so, it just points towards what these western politicians are planning to do, rather than what their opponents have been doing.

Nikōn

Veteran
Glitch in the matrix during Covid?

Maybe Blair is hinting some UK involvement in the origins of Covid? hmm

irrationalNinja

Veteran
No, it's just predictive programing. When a politician makes a statement like that, it means they want their opponents to have or be planning so-and-so, it just points towards what these western politicians are planning to do, rather than what their opponents have been doing.
Are you inferring that the CIA gave Muhammad the Quran?

If so, that is one of the more coherent statements that I have read coming out of Islam, but a rather ignorant take on history.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam now very, very intrigued as to why “they” have fallen back on the Islamic terror narrative. I suppose blaming (domestic) white supremacists/right wing groups for a bioterror attack was always going to be a hard sell after the covid lies.

Blair’s outfit has received grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meanwhile Bill spent last year screaming about a looming bioterror attack. Reiterating the belief this year as well. Going further back in time…2017

1631567866358.png
Before people fall for the media’s lies should an attack happen, remember what happened the last time and what is going to be asked of “you” in response. The restrictions that a bioterror attack will demand will be the stuff of nightmares.
1631568263409.png

Iam now very, very intrigued as to why “they” have fallen back on the Islamic terror narrative. I suppose blaming (domestic) white supremacists/right wing groups for a bioterror attack was always going to be a hard sell after the covid lies.

Blair’s outfit has received grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meanwhile Bill spent last year screaming about a looming bioterror attack. Reiterating the belief this year as well. Going further back in time…2017

Before people fall for the media’s lies should an attack happen, remember what happened the last time and what is going to be asked of “you” in response. The restrictions that a bioterror attack will demand will be the stuff of nightmares.
View attachment 62419
What I don't understand is that Muslim countries are very backward in science. Will Taliban do it? They don't seem like the type of guys who can create something in a lab. How can this be convincing?

Karlysymon

Superstar
What I don't understand is that Muslim countries are very backward in science. Will Taliban do it? They don't seem like the type of guys who can create something in a lab. How can this be convincing?
When it does happen, it will only be convincing to people who after 20 years, still believe Al qaeda did 9/11 and that muslim terrorists want to steal their freedoms. The idea of a marauding muslim terrorist who wants “Western infidels” dead still has a hold on people and elites like Blair or Bill know that, so they play it up.

Taliban or ISIS-K don’t have Bio-safety level 4 labs unless they are given access to them or the material made therein. And who stands to gain from the aftermath except the biosecurity state?

I hazard that the plan was to blame domestic actors but something went wrong with the plan. The Gain-of-Function saga with Fauci probably ruined the plot or they think people just generally wouldn’t trust the government storyline, I don’t know, but there has to a reason why the Islamic terror narrative has been resurrected.

When it does happen, i won't believe the MSM storyline because terrorism has always been "surrogate warfare" waged on behalf of the State.

When it does happen, it will only be convincing to people who after 20 years, still believe Al qaeda did 9/11 and that muslim terrorists want to steal their freedoms. The idea of a marauding muslim terrorist who wants “Western infidels” dead still has a hold on people and elites like Blair or Bill know that, so they play it up.

Taliban or ISIS-K don’t have Bio-safety level 4 labs unless they are given access to them or the material made therein. And who stands to gain from the aftermath except the biosecurity state?

I hazard that the plan was to blame domestic actors but something went wrong with the plan. The Gain-of-Function saga with Fauci probably ruined the plot or they think people just generally wouldn’t trust the government storyline, I don’t know, but there has to a reason why the Islamic terror narrative has been resurrected.

When it does happen, i won't believe the MSM storyline because terrorism has always been "surrogate warfare" waged on behalf of the State.
they now rule society according to its lowest intelligence/common sense level. the average person can't wake up because they can't imagine such a great conspiracy. those who are better are alone and helpless. they know all our parts. the world is run by people who know sociology very well.

Lurking009

Veteran

"One of the founders of the Taliban has said that the group will resume executions and amputations as punishment, as witnesses have described a dead body being hung in a busy city centre.

"No one will tell us what our laws should be. We will follow Islam and we will make our laws on the Quran."

Mr Turabi's comments come as reports emerge that say the group has hung a dead body from a crane in the main square of a major Afghan city.

A witness told the Associated Press that four bodies were brought to the square in Herat, western Afghanistan, with three of them being moved to other areas to be put on display."

Last edited: