With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

The Afghan people may not have wanted oppressive Taliban rule
Nope that's just what they tell you in the news. Afghans are celebrating and just getting on with their lives.

Women protesting freely in the streets.

The biggest money-changing market open on Saturday. Good news for those struggling to get money from banks.

Playing volleyball.

1630680849600.png

Education commission chief to facilitate schooling of boys and girls.

Female breakfast hostess returns on air with hijab.

Afghan army pilot returns.
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1433205138269872131

Bagram prison now empty, prisoners freed.
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1432859879606300673

Looter caught. Previous regime allowed thieves and looters to reign free.
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1432853437356646403

Gender studies professor has left.
https://twitter.com/MalangKhostay/status/1432806246445457410

Afghans love America? Nope.
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1432795814431236098

Locals of Logar do prostration of thankfulness, weeping that occupation has come to end.
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1432768899804717067

Last edited:
Btw it's worth noting that the rise of ethnic based movements is Bible prophecy the word I believe is ethnos. The verse nation shall rise against nation is translated as ethnos meaning ethnicity.

People are clinging to security in there own race because they are falsely believing that is going to help them in the shaking of the world and evil and violence erupting upon the world.

It's basically just another deception against end times moral corruption. And it's frying pan into fire.

But I definitely see it from both sides. White people to moving into stick with white because of the dichotomy black people are promoting. Both are wrong, but takes supernatural discernment because you could easily fall victim to this.

I think this may be one of my last and possibly most important post to this particular thread. The Afghan people may not have wanted oppressive Taliban rule, but neither did they want Western cultural imperialism. Maybe, after Saigon 2.0 people will begin to think things through…

You know what else is funny? In the Trump video he presented to substantiate his point about the failure of the withdrawal, the clip showing a woman cowering with her baby and a soldier firing his gun in the air at 5.50, is actually the CIA-trained Afghan army NDS intelligence unit 01 terrorising civilians at the airport.

The Intercept wrote a piece about the CIA-trained NDS unit. They are known for killing young boys.
The prevalence of boys among those killed in Wardak indicates that 01 was trying to eliminate not only existing enemies, but potential future foes as well. The deliberate and recurring violence of strike force units resulted in a spattering of media reports documenting atrocities against civilians. But aside from a handful of raids targeting health clinics run by an international aid organization, details of the trail of blood and terror left by 01 in Wardak have not been previously reported.

May 11, 2019, Dadow Khail: Soldiers entered the village madrassa and came out with several boys. “We heard the boys begging for their lives — screaming and crying,” said Safiullah Mahmand, 27. “Then we heard the shooting.” At dawn, an old man discovered a pile of six boys’ bodies at the mouth of an irrigation channel. The youngest victim was 10.

June 29, 2019, Sar Posh: Helicopters descended into a valley, disgorging soldiers who destroyed the home of a local Taliban commander before turning up a narrow valley to the village madrassa. When the shooting and explosions subsided and the soldiers left, locals laid the bodies of nine boys in a row outside. “People said, ‘01 came with Americans in a night raid,’” a victims’ relative told The Intercept. They “went to the madrassa, threw grenades, and killed the students.”

And Charlotte Bellis reports that these are the ones who beat up and demanded thousands of dollars from Afghans to allow them to get on the evacuation flights.

Also the part about chanting death to america from that video is fake too - they're chanting God is the greatest.

And another problem. In the clip showing Taliban punishing someone, this person is not an innocent, they are a looter and thief who were handed over to the Taliban.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
You need the Bible to support your conclusions. It doesnt. You would go so far as to say gentiles are really scattered jews which the Bible makes clear distinction that they arent. Your theology has too many glaring obstscles to overcome.
It's like you have a reading comprehension problem. I specifically told you there are two groups of Gentiles: I said there's YOU guys, and then there's the Jews that COUNT as Gentiles because they're not in their original land (Africa) Do you know about the 400 year slavery history? Because obviously black people were put around the world, especially America, which means they live in a Nation that doesn't belong to them and therefore they're Gentiles, but not in the same sense as people of other Nations.

Genesis 15:13 "And He said unto Abram, “Know of a surety that THY seed shall be a STRANGER in a land that is NOT theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them FOUR HUNDRED YEARS."

Don't reply back saying I didn't give you evidence when it's right there, including the other scriptures I've given in the past. Just don't.

Lyfe

Star
It's like you have a reading comprehension problem. I specifically told you there are two groups of Gentiles: I said there's YOU guys, and then there's the Jews that COUNT as Gentiles because they're not in their original land (Africa) Do you know about the 400 year slavery history? Because obviously black people were put around the world, especially America, which means they live in a Nation that doesn't belong to them and therefore they're Gentiles, but not in the same sense as people of other Nations.

Genesis 15:13 "And He said unto Abram, “Know of a surety that THY seed shall be a STRANGER in a land that is NOT theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them FOUR HUNDRED YEARS."

Don't reply back saying I didn't give you evidence when it's right there, including the other scriptures I've given in the past. Just don't.
Yeah you are definetly Little lady which means we already had this dialogue before in another thread a while back. I dont have time for your racist doctrine n e more...

Yeah you are definetly Little lady which means we already had this dialogue before in another thread a while back. I dont have time for your racist doctrine n e more...
Black people can't be racist

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I can’t deal with the whole post as it’s late here, but it does highlight a key difference between the Islamic world view and a Christian one.

In Islam, Shariah law applies to everyone who lives in the country, whether they are Muslim or not. In a country with a Christian majority, certainly many of the laws of society may echo the commandments found in the Bible (as in the case of English law), but the state has nothing to do with religious practice and is supposed to uphold individuals right to choose.
Because Islam isn’t a religion, it is a political ideology that wraps itself in religious phraseology.

Christians are proud that divine law does not govern every facet of their lives, proud that they default to the secular law that has legitimised evil and enshrined it as "rights" in law?

What are you doing calling yourself a theist then. The proclamation "I believe in God" isn't a nursery rhyme or preference like "I like ice cream" or "I vote for X party/support Y football team," it is an ethos, a philosophy, a worldview, it should govern the home, the schools, the economy, the government. The existence of God is the most self-evident truth imprinted in creation, it is more certain than your own existence. So woe to him who would choose to belittle God and make Him a thing that you hide away in your home and treat like it's just another preference, another flavour of ice cream. God did not give special permission to the state to break every code, every commandment he has established. Its One God, or nothing. No other choices. The state is not your God and if it is, reconsider your claim to belief.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Christians are proud that divine law does not govern every facet of their lives, proud that they default to the secular law that has legitimised evil and enshrined it as "rights" in law?

What are you doing calling yourself a theist then. The proclamation "I believe in God" isn't a nursery rhyme or preference like "I like ice cream" or "I vote for X party/support Y football team," it is an ethos, a philosophy, a worldview, it should govern the home, the schools, the economy, the government. The existence of God is the most self-evident truth imprinted in creation, it is more certain than your own existence. So woe to him who would choose to belittle God and make Him a thing that you hide away in your home and treat like it's just another preference, another flavour of ice cream. God did not give special permission to the state to break every code, every commandment he has established. Its One God, or nothing. No other choices. The state is not your God and if it is, reconsider your claim to belief.
While many Christians today are happy with the one or 2 hours a week (church) living a life God wants, that is remembering him. I don't think ninja is a Christian.

However i agree, God created us and every facet should remember him in some way. Ninja is right in that Islam is not a religion. It is a way of life.

Imagine an 80 year old man getting flogged which would surely kill him all for drinking alcohol. That's Sharia law. You guys are genuinely nuts. But there is definitely a shift in what u support because I do not believe Muslims twenty years ago would support these groups or laws.

Islam is the fourth Reich. And that's why they have flooded these western countries with Muslim immigrants because we all know eventually you are going to declare war on the west.

Again no mention of persecution that happens regardless of how reformed you want to make out these laws or approaches humans are humans and you will spit on Christians once your in power.

Their is jihadi bases all over America they aren't doing anything about the reason is simple they are going to use Islam to subjugate people because that's what's it does. And it works perfectly for a new world order.

DavidSon

Star
Imagine an 80 year old man getting flogged which would surely kill him all for drinking alcohol. That's Sharia law. You guys are genuinely nuts. But there is definitely a shift in what u support because I do not believe Muslims twenty years ago would support these groups or laws.

Islam is the fourth Reich. And that's why they have flooded these western countries with Muslim immigrants because we all know eventually you are going to declare war on the west.

Again no mention of persecution that happens regardless of how reformed you want to make out these laws or approaches humans are humans and you will spit on Christians once your in power.

Their is jihadi bases all over America they aren't doing anything about the reason is simple they are going to use Islam to subjugate people because that's what's it does. And it works perfectly for a new world order.
Please go on your "prophesies" are hysterical! Actually the more you write the happier I feel for the Afghans to be liberated from Western meddling. On a spectrum of geopolitical awareness your opinions are obviously fringe but still there are shades of similar perversion through the ranks of the military industrial complex. It's funny to sense your defeat and know your views are partly those of Hilary Clinton, journalists at the BBC, Israel's government, Mossad, the CIA, et al. You've got some white nationalist vibe in there but I've noticed the NATO evacuation has brought an ideological consensus between the alt-right, neoliberals, and neoconservatives. I guess difficult narratives make for strange bed-partners.

Keep up the enlightening analysis lol. All these significant world events it's helpful to have some comic relief mixed in. You've got me curious too about Christianity. I need to look into the prophesy threads and get to the source of your underlying spiritual teachings, where it's all coming from.

Please go on your "prophesies" are hysterical! Actually the more you write the happier I feel for the Afghans to be liberated from Western meddling. On a spectrum of geopolitical awareness your opinions are obviously fringe but still there are shades of similar perversion through the ranks of the military industrial complex. It's funny to sense your defeat and know your views are partly those of Hilary Clinton, journalists at the BBC, Israel's government, Mossad, the CIA, et al. You've got some white nationalist vibe in there but I've noticed the NATO evacuation has brought an ideological consensus between the alt-right, neoliberals, and neoconservatives. I guess difficult narratives make for strange bed-partners.

Keep up the enlightening analysis lol. All these significant world events it's helpful to have some comic relief mixed in. You've got me curious too about Christianity. I need to look into the prophesy threads and get to the source of your underlying spiritual teachings, where it's all coming from.
Lol it's not a defeat for me pal. Im not American. It's strange that my thoughts clearly bother you hence your passive aggressive post.

You are in for a shocker. Don't know where you getting Hilary Clinton and blah blah from. Another Christian hater I see. Yes the Bible is a book of prophecy. Mockers and scoffers is another prophecy.

Oceanic

Veteran
I'm not, but there's nothing I can do if you refuse to believe me. Your logic doesn't even make sense. All Christians say "Jesus died for everyone, repent!" Are they the same person for saying the same thing? No.

And it's not racist. Do you know what racist means? Am I going against you for your skin color or am I going against you because of who you come from? Spoiler alert: it's the latter. And your people are the most racist people to ever exist seeing as they colonized the entire world, whomever wasn't white just for their skin color so I'd like to hear what you have to say about that.

If this conversation is over, cool. Moving on.

Lyfe

Star
I'm not, but there's nothing I can do if you refuse to believe me. Your logic doesn't even make sense. All Christians say "Jesus died for everyone, repent!" Are they the same person for saying the same thing? No.

And it's not racist. Do you know what racist means? Am I going against you for your skin color or am I going against you because of who you come from? Spoiler alert: it's the latter. And your people are the most racist people to ever exist seeing as they colonized the entire world, whomever wasn't white just for their skin color so I'd like to hear what you have to say about that.

If this conversation is over, cool. Moving on.
Theres not one time in the Bible where jewish people are identified as gentiles. The idea of a jewish gentile is your made up concept and nowhere is it in the Bible where only jewish gentiles can be saved. Nowhere is it in the Bible where jews can also be referred to as gentiles. Salvation is pronised to every gentile who will receice and accept it.

You have been deceived. Satan has alienated you from the church of Christ.

Nikōn

Veteran
With the newly declared Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, people will be asking if the actions of the new leadership are a representation or a mutation of Islam.
Well, do Deobandi's represent the Muslim Ummah?
Do the Deobandi leaders even accept the Taliban as a valid representation of themselves?

Answer both questions to get your answer.

This is a very useful video you should watch right now:

Such things are relevant to any religion as well.

Michi

Established
I think this may be one of my last and possibly most important post to this particular thread. The Afghan people may not have wanted oppressive Taliban rule, but neither did they want Western cultural imperialism. Maybe, after Saigon 2.0 people will begin to think things through…

Right on the money. The military is dumping some of their old stock, kind of like donating it to Goodwill, in order to replenish with sleeker newer models. Just like in our toaster ovens, planned obsolescence is built into all military equipment.

Oshkosh Defense:
“Since 2015, the company has been replacing Humvees with their JLTVs. “Eventually, the Army and Marine Corps will have replaced over 55,000 vehicles as part of the program, which runs through the mid- to late-2030s”

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Now, this was interesting. How can history of Taliban help us understand what is going on in Afganistan right now?
Ironic, i was gonna entertain your video for another viewpoint until i saw who the speaker was.

Jay Smith has bashed Islam ever since I've known him.

Here's an interesting video showing these preachers will side with whatever narrative is in there favor, truth be damned.
Watch it, its only 67 seconds.

Who do you have for us next? Granted it doesn't get worse then David Wood but why not Sam Shamoun? I mean you might as well run the gamut of hate preachers now that you have brought hammer time and Jay Smith. Just like Red, your agenda is obvious.

Is it impossible for you to find an unbiased source?