With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

weskrongden

Veteran

If the taliban had truly changed, they would allow people to leave of their own free will. But we all knew it was complete and utter BS. They want enslavement through violence. Same old, and absolutely disgusting. To anyone supporting the taliban, go pound sand.
Very credible sources you have there lol. Again where will all these Afghans go?

If the taliban had truly changed, they would allow people to leave of their own free will. But we all knew it was complete and utter BS. They want enslavement through violence. Same old, and absolutely disgusting. To anyone supporting the taliban, go pound sand.
1. How was it verified that the ones described as Taliban are actually Taliban? Many have reported violence against fleeing Afghans by Afghan Army units stationed at the airport. To what lengths has the mainstream media gone to verify their sources, and verify reports of these events? Your sources have a clear agenda to advance, in particular the Daily Mail, and they are doing exactly that.

1629923380700.png
1629923421700.png
1629925892300.png
1629926693800.png

2. Use of violence has been broad and bipartisan, but deadly force has been the strategem of US troops in particular. They have been firing live ammunition and using tear gas, chemical irritants and stun grenades to disperse crowds. It is known that a minimum of eight people have been killed by them as a result, and the number is almost certainly higher. Why do you ignore that, but then focus on unclear reports of beating? Is getting beaten by Taliban worse than being killed by US soldiers in your estimation? Why do you direct your outrage at the beatings, but not at the killings, and not least the killings carried out for the past twenty years, which will now become less frequent now that the Taliban have acquired power?

1629930477400.png

3. Conditions at the airport are dire. In most areas, there is not an empty square meter. Already people have been trampled and injured. Were all Afghans who wanted to gain access to the airport allowed to do so, it is inevitable that there would be more violence and injury than there has been thus far. It is important that the Taliban control the influx of evacuees lest there be a repeat of the earlier incident where some overran the runway and were killed as an American military jet took off.

4. If the Taliban are not letting anyone into the airport as you claim, how can ~80k people, and about ~18k in the last 24 hours, have been evacuated so far? How does that work? If they're not letting them leave, they are doing an awfully poor job of stopping them.

5. Most don't have papers or Visas. How can they leave if they don't have these? The US State Department is turning back many who don't have the papers, and are giving priority to those with US passports and Green Card holders, but even these have reported being turned back at times. These are all reports of US officials, not the Taliban, turning away civilians. So are the US to be accused of not allowing people to leave of their own free will too? Be consistent.

"On Monday, a State Department official said that some former Afghan military interpreters or other close U.S. allies, a designated priority group for evacuations, were being turned away from the airport by American officials in order to give priority to U.S. passport and Green Card holders in recent days... Mr. Zeller is one of many U.S. veterans who have mobilized to help their former Afghan colleagues get out of the country. On Sunday night, Mr. Zeller said, veterans and contacts in Afghanistan organized an operation to bring to the airport some 500 S.I.V. holders who were considered at high risk of Taliban reprisals. They were able to get the Afghans inside the airport, he said, but were turned back at what he described as a State Department checkpoint." [Source]

1629928583200.png
1629929289300.png
1629929437000.png

"Amid the scramble to evacuate, many Afghans have essentially been pushed to the back of the queue."We are currently prioritizing American citizens and legal permanent residents for entry," John Johnson, public affairs officer for the US Embassy in Kabul, told CNN on Monday. "Due to a deteriorating security environment we are asking all others not to come to the airport at this time -- the gates remain closed." " [Source]

6. The spokesman of the Taliban, Suhail Shaheen, has said that commercial flights for those with the correct documentation will be allowed after the 31st. So what is it that you were you saying about the Taliban not allowing people to leave again?

1629930314100.png

7. I return to my principal point: the degree of belligerence, and violence against civilians exhibited by US and NATO troops in the past ten days, and in the past twenty years, has far exceeded any degree of violence exhibited by the Taliban. With the exception of Hamid Karzai airport, a debacle for which the US are entirely responsible, a modicum of normality has returned to the rest of Kabul and Afghanistan. People are going about their day to day lives and earning their livelihoods without any harassment or perturbation, under the protection of the Taliban. It is expected that when the August deadline passes, and the Taliban form a government, things will become increasingly calm. But this is being threatened by the US, who it seems, will endeavor to undermine every attempt by the Taliban to establish a working state.

8. Please take your "enslavement through violence" statement and put it in the trash.
1629932960900.png

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So as an American,

enlighten me. All the taliban boogeyman stories are propaganda?

You’re saying US troops are the actual monsters? I’m not claiming the military are saints. I’d just like to know what really happened as lives on both sides of the fence here were affected
David Wood is very even handed here is his critique of Taliban and Western control freaks…

All the taliban boogeyman stories are propaganda?
Largely, yes.

Where do you get the stories? If you are getting these stories from the mainstream, and they have not been attested to or corroborated by first-hand sources and other reliable sources, or the details are construed to villify a certain party, or they contradict what people on the ground are saying, or the source stands to gain something by reporting a story in this way, or they magnify one detail at the expense of the wider reality, or they pursue a one-sided narrative and push aside all information that does not fit that narrative, it is best to take them with a hefty pinch of salt, or seven. (These are the same sources that do not have a great track record when it comes to impartial and realistic reporting: War on Terror, WMDs in Iraq, Israel-Palestine, Covid, etc.). I have found that the best sources are independent journalists, and non-collaborator Afghans.

With the chaotic airport situation: The US and her allies have caused it. They have egged on Afghans with sensationalist reporting, fear of the unknown, and promises of Visas which have never materialised. Thus, the airport is overrun with people, many of whom are not eligible to leave by the US' own admission (the State Department is giving priority to US citizens and Green Card holders, and even these have been turned back at times). NATO troops have killed several civilians so far, about 20 or more. They are using lethal force, while Taliban are not, though both sides are using violent means to control the crowds. *While the media is magnifying the airport situation, elsewhere in Kabul and in Afghanistan, they are not mentioning that people report being able to go about their day to day lives without harassment or fear*. The hysteria is all manufactured.

The sensationalist media outpouring seems intent on portraying American troops as saviours (as if they don't have any blood on their hands); portraying the Taliban as evil usurpers (though the Taliban have the broad support of the people [especially outside the city], Kabul was taken without any killing, and a general amnesty has been established); portraying the fleeing Afghans as lambs to the slaughter (in fact half of the ones trying to get to the airport were collaborators with the previous regime [they have betrayed their people by aiding the enemy], and the other half aren't scared of the Taliban, they just want a life in a first world country).

* I can give several examples to back up this claim:

"Taliban commander addressing what it seems like soldiers that had fled to Iran about coming back and reassuring them they are perfectly safe and the sons of the country and our brothers. He asked them to come back safely to their homes and families and serve in the army."

"Update: The 100s troops that had fled to Iran have now accepted the Taliban's promises and will return to their homes."

"#Afghan woman who has always been anti-Taliban is now saying that for the first time since her birth, she has 24 hour electricity at home without any outages in #Kabul. She hopes that other facilities such as banks, civil service, commerce will also turn back to normal soon."

"This man says he was the most anti taliban person but he's since been speaking to people back in afg and they keep saying they're at peace and secure."

"Kabul resident says that there is nothing wrong and he's very content & happy with the arrival of the #Taliban He says ppl go out of their way to greet the taliban and to have a chat. He says these taliban are a shadow of the taliban of the past Says they have changed by 1000%"

"Where are the anti-Islamic activists talking about women's rights? The leadership of the Islamic Emirate has directed the governors of all the provinces to listen to the issues of women before men on priority basis and resolve them. Pictured is the Deputy Governor of the Islamic Emirate of Herat."
https://twitter.com/RegionSituation/status/1429772894792523781

"The assistant governor of Herat's office is open for people to come and resolve any issues. These pictures were taken yesterday."
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1429783479315730433

Vmort

Star
Don't fall into Divide and Conquer agenda. No British soldier in Afaganistan -- all of them are NWO forces. I knew that because Russia are unbder their thumb too.

The Zone

Star
What we are seeing is contrived and goes to corruption on all sides as something is being adjusted or worked out in the way of how we'll move forward in the aftermath. We have too many people here keeping little fires going during a serious situation. I personally think we are seeing what some want us to see and I do not trust anything via MSM.

With that said, I think we all need to be careful and try to discern what is real and what must be going on behind the scenes which is the bigger picture. I really hate people are constantly set off by the religious back and forths for they in some ways have let emotion take over. It is frustrating to see members go after one another and act as if that poster represents their entire religion while dragging others into it by implying all or similar or the same. You shut people down when this happens or create the cyclical arguments we see.

So, don't think you know how a person feels from what they do not say via inaccurate assumptions and catch yourself if you make this another split of religion instead of seeking the truth in a very corrupt world on any side of the equation you fall. What we are seeing is all too neatly packaged, surreal and designed to deflect from many other things going on in the world. As long as they have in-fighting, they have neutralized the battle for human rights.

At this point and time, long-timers should see the traps laid for us more clearly as some of this is as predictable as a poorly written Hollywood script. I see points made by some I agree with on many sides of what is happening. More people here would benefit from seeking common ground instead of falling for the tactics which target your emotions.

For those who troll and make threads like this worse, well... you make us all look worse with joking about a serious situation. Try to listen to both sides. That'd be easier if a few would allow it to happen.

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran
What we are seeing is contrived and goes to corruption on all sides as something is being adjusted or worked out in the way of how we'll move forward in the aftermath. We have too many people here keeping little fires going during a serious situation. I personally think we are seeing what some want us to see and I do not trust anything via MSM.

With that said, I think we all need to be careful and try to discern what is real and what must be going on behind the scenes which is the bigger picture. I really hate people are constantly set off by the religious back and forths for they in some ways have let emotion take over. It is frustrating to see members go after one another and act as if that poster represents their entire religion while dragging others into it by implying all or similar or the same. You shut people down when this happens or create the cyclical arguments we see.

So, don't think you know how a person feels from what they do not say and catch yourself if you make this another split of religion instead of seeking the truth in a very corrupt world on any side of the equation you fall. What we are seeing is all too neatly packaged, surreal and designed to deflect from many other things going on in the world. As long as they have in-fighting, they have neutralized the battle for human rights.

At this point and time, long-timers should see the traps laid for us more clearly as some of this is as predictable as a poorly written Hollywood script. I see points made by some I agree with on many sides of what is happening. More people here would benefit from seeking common ground instead of falling for the tactics which target your emotions.

For those who troll and make threads like this worse, well... you make us all look worse with joking about a serious situation.
People with different backgrounds, cultures, religions, ect usually don't get along that well. You can't be surprised when people go at it.

The Zone

Star
People with different backgrounds, cultures, religions, ect usually don't get along that well. You can't be surprised when people go at it.
I am not surprised, but the smartest and wisest will rise above it. You must go in with the understanding of cultural differences and know you do not walk in that person's shoes and environment. In a forum like this, there has to be a give and take and listening within reason to get past the divide. I am just suggesting a different outlook but I know most just want to go at it here. Some of us have to navigate that in far too many threads.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Considering the Taliban’s 20-year history of retribution against Afghan allies who assisted the U.S., this amounts to the Biden State Department gifting the Taliban a kill list of in-country enemies. Hence the chaos at the airport as Taliban psychos and thousands of other terrorists (let free by the Taliban from prisons throughout Afghanistan—hello ISIS-K) track down infidels and apostates and do what jihadis do, namely behead, bomb, and torture.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Largely, yes.

Where do you get the stories? If you are getting these stories from the mainstream, and they have not been attested to or corroborated by first-hand sources and other reliable sources, or the details are construed to villify a certain party, or they contradict what people on the ground are saying, or the source stands to gain something by reporting a story in this way, or they magnify one detail at the expense of the wider reality, or they pursue a one-sided narrative and push aside all information that does not fit that narrative, it is best to take them with a hefty pinch of salt, or seven. (These are the same sources that do not have a great track record when it comes to impartial and realistic reporting: War on Terror, WMDs in Iraq, Israel-Palestine, Covid, etc.). I have found that the best sources are independent journalists, and non-collaborator Afghans.

With the chaotic airport situation: The US and her allies have caused it. They have egged on Afghans with sensationalist reporting, fear of the unknown, and promises of Visas which have never materialised. Thus, the airport is overrun with people, many of whom are not eligible to leave by the US' own admission (the State Department is giving priority to US citizens and Green Card holders, and even these have been turned back at times). NATO troops have killed several civilians so far, about 20 or more. They are using lethal force, while Taliban are not, though both sides are using violent means to control the crowds. *While the media is magnifying the airport situation, elsewhere in Kabul and in Afghanistan, they are not mentioning that people report being able to go about their day to day lives without harassment or fear*. The hysteria is all manufactured.

The sensationalist media outpouring seems intent on portraying American troops as saviours (as if they don't have any blood on their hands); portraying the Taliban as evil usurpers (though the Taliban have the broad support of the people [especially outside the city], Kabul was taken without any killing, and a general amnesty has been established); portraying the fleeing Afghans as lambs to the slaughter (in fact half of the ones trying to get to the airport were collaborators with the previous regime [they have betrayed their people by aiding the enemy], and the other half aren't scared of the Taliban, they just want a life in a first world country).

* I can give several examples to back up this claim:

"Taliban commander addressing what it seems like soldiers that had fled to Iran about coming back and reassuring them they are perfectly safe and the sons of the country and our brothers. He asked them to come back safely to their homes and families and serve in the army."

"Update: The 100s troops that had fled to Iran have now accepted the Taliban's promises and will return to their homes."

"#Afghan woman who has always been anti-Taliban is now saying that for the first time since her birth, she has 24 hour electricity at home without any outages in #Kabul. She hopes that other facilities such as banks, civil service, commerce will also turn back to normal soon."

"This man says he was the most anti taliban person but he's since been speaking to people back in afg and they keep saying they're at peace and secure."

"Kabul resident says that there is nothing wrong and he's very content & happy with the arrival of the #Taliban He says ppl go out of their way to greet the taliban and to have a chat. He says these taliban are a shadow of the taliban of the past Says they have changed by 1000%"

"Where are the anti-Islamic activists talking about women's rights? The leadership of the Islamic Emirate has directed the governors of all the provinces to listen to the issues of women before men on priority basis and resolve them. Pictured is the Deputy Governor of the Islamic Emirate of Herat."
https://twitter.com/RegionSituation/status/1429772894792523781

"The assistant governor of Herat's office is open for people to come and resolve any issues. These pictures were taken yesterday."
https://twitter.com/El_Hunto/status/1429783479315730433
It would appear the Taliban is certainly innovating in the 21st Century: They now have a widespread propaganda campaign. Lol

DesertRose

Superstar
Isis K are mercenaries run by US/UK/Israel.
Who Profits From the Kabul Suicide Bombing?
ISIS-Khorasan aims to prove to Afghans and to the outside world that the Taliban cannot secure the capital

|The civilian commotion these past few days around Kabul airport was the perfect soft target for trademark ISIS carnage.

Zabihullah Mujahid – the new Taliban minister of information in Kabul, who in that capacity talks to global media every day – is the one who actually warned NATO members about an imminent ISIS-K suicide bombing. Brussels diplomats confirmed it.

In parallel, it’s no secret among intel circles in Eurasia that ISIS-K has become disproportionally more powerful since 2020 because of a transportation ratline from Idlib, in Syria, to eastern Afghanistan, informally known in spook talk as Daesh Airlines.

Moscow and Tehran, even at very high diplomatic levels, have squarely blamed the US-UK axis as the key facilitators. Even the BBC reported in late 2017 on hundreds of ISIS jihadis given safe passage out of Raqqa, and out of Syria, right in front of the Americans.

Last edited:
Considering the Taliban’s 20-year history of retribution against Afghan allies who assisted the U.S.
They're not going to sit in their houses and let you overrun their countries with violence, death and drugs, no.

Hence the chaos at the airport as Taliban psychos and thousands of other terrorists (let free by the Taliban from prisons throughout Afghanistan—hello ISIS-K) track down infidels and apostates and do what jihadis do, namely behead, bomb, and torture
Clearly, you have taken all your sources from the mainstream media. Do you know that the reason the death toll was unexpectedly high for a suicide attack was marines firing into the crowd? Clearly not.

It would appear the Taliban is certainly innovating in the 21st Century: They now have a widespread propaganda campaign. Lol

The documentary was filmed on the behest of VICE, not the Taliban.

Democracy is the tyranny of the ignorant and gullible. It is a failed system

Feminism has destroyed the family and eroded any notion of modesty/chastity/shame/حياء. It is a failed system.

Forgive us if we don't fawn over your idols like you do.

Last edited: