With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

Daze

Superstar
Yes, and even some Brit TV adverts and public billboards promote perversion-

Below: McCains Foods advert: A gay "husband and wife" kissing in front of their adopted toddler-

Below: Lloyds bank advert: A homo proposes "marriage" to his boyfriend-

However there's some good news, because TV viewers are switching off the wretched primetime 'Eastenders' soap in their millions because they'e sick of the way it continually tries to promote the GLBT / diversity/ multiculturalism agendas, the show is like an open cesspit-

We are both "the west " Tidal. As well as pretty much every English speaking country like Australia.

Your tv content is no different then mine.

Tidal

Star
Tidal is just an idiot.

(Yawn)...listen mate, like I've said before, Al-Q or any other terror group have never ever said "We never done 9/11", so until they do, you might as well go whistle dixie.. :p

Vmort

Star
Its common knowledge Laden was a CIA agent.
Thank you!
I suspected that -- he was widely promorted by satanic controllled media in USA and my country. I have now a rule -- if something or someone is promoted by satanist this is a desception.

Has Islam and Sharia Law changed punishment and penalties, though? Have those laws been revised and updated to accomodate today's culture?
Did you nor read a word I wrote earlier?

Islamic law does not judge via an aesthetic paradigm of evaluation, but via a moral paradigm. The European can decry the allegedly barbarity of the Islamic penal code, while at the same time engaging in the most atrocious transgressions of human rights against non-Europeans in their colonial ventures. And because you are increasingly doing it from a distance (you are far-removed from the actual violence, it doesn't hurt you, it hasn't made you bleed), and now via clandestine means, killing using drones, you don't see it. You just see the final product: your comfortable lives and the final state of the third world after usurping its resources, and then you call them barbaric for the way they live and do things. You say "ThEY haTE Us fOr oUR fReeDom." If it doesn't look good, if it doesn't seem nice, if it doesn't look beautiful, you don't accept it. "God is dead and we have killed him, what must we do now, we must become God ourselves." This aesthetic morality is based on making yourself a god, above God's own laws. Those are your standards. Where 100 years ago, it was perfectly acceptable to hang someone for sodomy, now, you allow them to be paraded them through the streets and in your churches like trophies to virtue signal your progress. 100 years ago women used to cover from head to toe, now, your entire society is sexualised, and you have problems with abuse, r*pe and sexual perversion. Your standards are not consistent, and now, as a result of the morality you are espousing, your societies are entering a period of precipitous moral decline. Homosexuality and effeminacy appear in decadent societies that are on the verge of collapse, according to the likes of the great historians like Arnold Toynbee. Your countries are all secularised, while our countries still hold on to God. "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto God, that which is God's" your Bible says. The Taliban are attempting to espouse morality as defined by divine revelation - the Quran and the Sunnah. (If you want me to prove its divine revelation, please let me know, I am happy to explain; the more you ask, the more people will realise.)

Daniel Haqiqatjou explains: Thomas Hobbes believed that the only way to establish social order is through the top-down control of the state, and without it, society will collapse into a war of all against all, where life is "nasty, brutish and short." But as Daniel Haqiqatjou has pointed out, Thomas Hobbes' model, the model that is currently in use by your nation-states, was wrong; there is another way to generate social order and cohesion in an organic way that doesn't involve a mass imposition of a mass surveillace, technocratic, bureacratic state.

Humans are instictively social creatures which allows the bottom up establishment of social order and cohesion, and Islam strengthens these social instincts as opposed to liberalism and other ideologies, which erodes them. Islam fosters relationships that are important for humans instinctually, and that lead to social order: kinship - you are more likely to co-operate and not harm your blood relatives, stong ties of kinship creates solidarity and social order; male-female/heterosexual pair bonding fosters social cohesion via feelings of love, companionship and commitment; reciprocity - helping others leads to social cohesion; similarity - you and I share something, like culture, ethnicity, religion, way of dress, so we will treat each other more altruistically. Islam fosters these social linkages, and stops or punishes those practices and behaviours which erode them, in order to establish bottom up social cohesion and order. So a bureacratic surveillance modern nation-state where every person is scrutinised and observed, is not necessary as in the Hobbesian worldview. Humans are happier and more fulfilled under such states. In contrast, under liberalism, philosophical naturalism and utilitarianism, it is believed that your personal autonomy and ability to choose, is what leads to happiness. Social ties impose duties and reponsibilities on a person, and these are a detriment to one's personal autonomy and liberty. Why not simply not get married, or have children, and be promiscuous or experiment with your sexuality? - that's more pleasurable than duty and responsibility, but it less conducive to societal order and cohesion. Islam prescribes a system of life that is in perfect accord with the natural human instincts, and limits destructive human tendencies.

This standard of morality does not change, because human nature does not change, and God does not change.

Lurking009

Veteran
Had you watched the video you'd know their shariah was not Islamic. But lets be honest, you're not interested in truth because it does not align with your bias.

Go ahead and quote some more Zion for us. You haven't covered Fox news or CNN yet to my knowledge. Just Bill Gates msn and Rothschilds BBC/ABC
In answer to whether old/new are following Islam and Sharia Law, @pescatarian09 stated: "The 2001 and the 2021 are guided by the same principles.". It sounds like you disagree since you view the Taliban's shariah as not Islamic.

In answer to whether old/new are following Islam and Sharia Law, @pescatarian09 stated: "The 2001 and the 2021 are guided by the same principles.". It sounds like you disagree since you view the Taliban's shariah as not Islamic.
Yes, they are guided by the same principles. But that doesn't mean they have always lived up to their own principles. Let's face it. You don't know what a madhab is, you don't know who the salaf or mufassiroon are, you don't know usool ul fiqh or usool ul hadith. The question for us whether the Taliban is able to live up to Islam. But for you it is the media's narrative: "Islam is backwards, let's use that as a pretext to further our wars."

Daze

Superstar
The video basically agrees with Pescatarian. Since i sourced the video it means i agree.

If i linked the video a 3rd time and told you to watch it would you?
No? Then what are we doing here?

Its ironic you claim "propaganda" when propaganda is only listing to one side. While I"m American living in America, where "your narative" is 80% more prevelient.

Good day.

Daze

Superstar
Yes, they are guided by the same principles. But that doesn't mean they have always lived up to their own principles. Let's face it. You don't know what a madhab is, you don't know who the salaf or mufassiroon are, you don't know usool ul fiqh or usool ul hadith. The question for us whether the Taliban is able to live up to Islam. But for you it is the media's narrative: "Islam is backwards, let's use that as a pretext to further our wars."
Well said, she's on the outside looking in.

Awoken2

Superstar

[Video] Taliban urge women (doctors & nurses) to return back to work and to have absolutely no fear. Taliban tell the women that the Emirate needs female doctors/nurses and that they're their sisters and mothers and reassures them to return to work and promises them security and safety.
Perhaps they decided to do it the American way? Bad guys just acting like good guys?

Very smart move in my opinion, it's worked wonders for us Brits and them yanks for as long as I can remember.

Tidal

Star
Speaking of Sharia law, I'm surprised that lefties and atheists are always supporting mass muslim immigration into our Christian countries.
I mean, if Islam ever takes over here, it'll be them who'll be first to get the midnight knock at the door by the Sharia Police..:)

"All GLBT'S and atheists will come with us, NOW!"

Tidal

Star
Just a thought, but maybe the US see no real need for troops on the ground in Afgh or anywhere else because nowadays drones can hit any target with absolute precision.
It's not a new idea, Schwarzkopf was saying the same thing years ago-

"I am quite confident that in the foreseeable future armed conflict will not
take the form of huge land armies facing each other across extended battle
lines, as they did in World War I and World War II or, for that matter, as
they would have if NATO had faced the Warsaw Pact on the field of battle."

- General H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Taliban's TRUE colours: Islamists beat Afghans for carrying the national flag and BAN female presenters from TV - as reports describe brutal torture and executions away from the Western media in Kabul

Lurking009

Veteran
The Taliban's TRUE colours: Islamists beat Afghans for carrying the national flag and BAN female presenters from TV - as reports describe brutal torture and executions away from the Western media in Kabul

Yup, been seeing numerous reports like this from different sources. I'm sure it's all more brainwashing and propaganda, though. :rolleyes:

DesertRose

Superstar
Source known to spread disinformation and hate.
Islamophobia in the Daily Mail

Daily Mail and the Propagation of Hate