With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

Daze

Superstar
You and I know this is a fairly standard tactic - label someone and throw mud. I believe it’s called the Genetic Fallacy.

Let us take someone we both dislike (I suspect) - Richard Dawkins. On a human level, he is pompous, rude, condescending, charmless and bullying.

None of those negative traits delegitimise the doctrine of Evolution he promotes. I could choose to attack the personalities of any number of figures who espouse views I disagree with, or I could show greater imagination and intellectual capacity by addressing the ideas they promote. Hence rather than attack Dawkins, I attack Evolution.

In the same way, like him or hate them, David Wood, Al Fadi, Jay Smith and Hatoun offer criticism of Islam in ways that reflect their individual characters.

Put simply, I may agree with the statement that “Winston Churchill was a great wartime leader” while simultaneously believing it was unbecoming of him to drink whiskey and smoke in the bath whilst giving dictation to a secretary outside the door.
Since when are facts fallacies? Give me one 15 minute video where David Wood preaches Christianity. The fact is he does NOTHING but attack Islam. Imagine if you had a guy in a white suit with a white hood teaching classes about blacks. Who in their right mind is gonna listen to him?

Lets say hes a good guy. Wood literally eats the Quran because he's left with no other recourse being so thoroughly and utterly defeated time and time again. Whens the last time you seen Dawkins eat a book? Especially one that is sacred to some people?

Why are we even discussing this? I'd rather watch paint dry. Go watch the video where Wood describes the time he wanted to kill his own father with a hammer. Where he says he stopped hitting him around 10 times because he thought he was dead. No Christian would source this psyco for anything.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Since when are facts fallacies? Give me one 15 minute video where David Wood preaches Christianity.
How about this one?

Note that Jesus was the friend of tax collectors, sinners and probably some of them were even clinically diagnosable psychopaths. I refer you to my point about Churchill.

There may be Muslim apologists who critique Christianity in a hateful way. Regardless of the style of presentation, I try to tease through the style and find answers to the points made.

Maldarker

Star
Not even 3 centuries ago we were 0% white.

We never should have put boots on the ground 2 decades ago. All for a false flag that drug us into an unwinnable, never ending war. A nation is traumatized and for what? So the global industrial complex can line their pockets?

All of it is lies, we can't trust anything they tell us. These people are defending their home while we have no business what so ever to be there.
The ONE thing that should have been learned from russia was STAY OUT OF AFGHANISTAN!

Maldarker

Star
I don't think he realizes this. It massively damages his standing as the world can see how brutal Israel is with its systematic slaughter of woman and child. All one has to do is defend them to become an outcast today.

Imagine what Jesus would do with modern day Israel.

Zionist Red and his ilk have lost the plot a long time ago. Tools of the antichrist is all they are.
Image what JESUS would do with the earth not just Israel. All governments are at fault not for the people just want power. "Big king of the hill game is what we live in not a fan of it"

Welcome to 2021
... where people like to make claims without evidence.

Welcome to 2021 where we now debate if the taliban is good or bad. Lol.
Do you understand the extent to which the Afghans have suffered for the past twenty years under the previous regime? Do you think they were having teddy bear's picnics, and they were all going to live happily ever after, and suddenly the Taliban came and ruined it all? No. This is what they were doing.

Twelve American soldiers face charges over a secret "kill team" that allegedly blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random and collected their fingers as trophies.

Australian special forces involved in murder of 39 Afghan civilians, war crimes report alleges

Oh no, what will the poor Afghan children do without US soldiers in their country?

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

Welcome to 2021 where we now debate if the taliban is good or bad. Lol.
Always great when people reduce complicated and nuanced topics to simplistic garbage.

I dont really know what the Taliban are or aren't, but I dont trust what the MSM says about them.

And even if they are a little "backwards" compared to what we have in the West, that is no reason to invade, occupy, murder thousands, and sow chaos in their land.

Dropping bombs so some lady can wear a miniskirt. Those are misplaced priorities.

There was never gonna be a "good time" to leave, but its good that they are leaving. Let the Afghans govern themselves, not anyone else's business.

20 years all for what ?

They should be doing this same thing in Iraq and Syria, and Japan, and South Korea, and Germany, and every other imperial base they have.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Image what JESUS would do with the earth not just Israel. All governments are at fault not for the people just want power. "Big king of the hill game is what we live in not a fan of it"
There has been a long standing criticism of American hegemony in the region. Perhaps not without substance? Was George W.B a good man or a bonesman?

My point in starting this thread as @Daze asked me was to address two questions…

1: What effect will the new Islamic regime have on the course Afghanistan now takes?

2: Will this regime epitomise unchallenged Islamic rule and lead to the “House of Peace” or will the world (including perhaps some in the Muslim world) have reservations about the Taliban?

1: What effect will the new Islamic regime have on the course Afghanistan now takes?
It will be better. A new dawn. We hope that the Taliban live up to Islamic principles.

2: Will this regime epitomise unchallenged Islamic rule and lead to the “House of Peace” or will the world (including perhaps some in the Muslim world) have reservations about the Taliban?
We must still wait and see. But it remains a clear turning point. If you want to know what Muslims are saying watch this:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It will be better. A new dawn. We hope that the Taliban live up to Islamic principles.

We must still wait and see. But it remains a clear turning point. If you want to know what Muslims are saying watch this:

This is what I was getting at @pescatarian09

I think the Taliban claim a pure and consistently applied form of Islam. The rest of the world will now be watching to see if they like what they observe.

Daze

Superstar
How about this one?

I actually laughed at this. How do you think i learned David beat his own father with a hammer and couldn't care less that his dog died?

Ya, the subway, It was THIS video. The exact same video i said has Christians pushing it. This is the video that gave birth to the title Hammer time!

That's hilarious.

Still, this is a conversion video, it is not a video that educates on Christianity.

Still waiting. Ya know, for proof that this guy is more then a hate preacher.

This is what I was getting at @pescatarian09

I think the Taliban claim a pure and consistently applied form of Islam. The rest of the world will now be watching to see if they like what they observe.
And according to what standard will they be judged? According the secular-liberal status quo. Where a kid in Scotland is allowed to change their gender at age 4, and a male prisoner can claim to a woman in order to be transferred to a female jail. Where you rave about freedom but you can't even go out a buy food without wearing a mask. Where US troops are told to turn a blind eye to the Afghan army's dirty secrets. Your standards mean nothing to us. The only standard that matters is revelation, God's word.

The rest of the world will now be watching to see if they like what they observe.
What you like, and what you don't like, is what has caused these problems in the first place.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
There has been a long standing criticism of American hegemony in the region. Perhaps not without substance? Was George W.B a good man or a bonesman?

My point in starting this thread as @Daze asked me was to address two questions…

GW was POS elite puppet.

All government power is controlled by who? "Supernatural not physical" "They are always represented as a beast. What do beasts do?" THEY DEVOUR.

It's going to be more then likely IRAN 2.0

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And according to what standard will they be judged? According the secular-liberal status quo. Where a kid in Scotland is allowed to change their gender at age 4, and a male prisoner can claim to a woman in order to be transferred to a female jail. Where you rave about freedom but you can't even go out a buy food without wearing a mask. Where US troops are told to turn a blind eye to the Afghan army's dirty secrets. Your standards mean nothing to us. The only standard that matters is revelation, God's word.

What you like, and what you don't like, is what has caused these problems in the first place.
I think you are mixing the popular phenomenon of identity politics with the common understanding of good and evil. I believe it is the latter by which deeds are judged.

I think you are mixing the popular phenomenon of identity politics with the common understanding of good and evil. I believe it is the latter by which deeds are judged.
No I'm simply stating a fact.

It is highly probable that the only way that many Western countries would recognise and establish diplomatic relations with the new Islamic Emirate, is if were to permit sodomy-enthusiasts and perverts to freely practice their degeneracy. Such is their measure of progress.

And if you are asking us to judge by your morality, RSAM, I refer you to this post:

Be assured RSAM, that I will not be taking lessons in "goodness" from a person who supports Israel, supports the occupation of Palestinian land, and couldn't care less that the Palestinians are being routinely bombed, massacred, and driven out of their homes. Your problem is not with the condition of the Afghan people, your problem is with Islam.

Maldarker

Star
The taliban aren't so sweet either they are just people with power now let's see how that affects their hearts. Pray that it is peaceful & blessings instead of curses"