With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

The ends people will go to to escape living under Islamic law, expressed in the inimitable style of David Wood…

You are stooping very, very low indeed there, RSAM. Capitalising on the suffering of those dead. Truly disgusting.

Why did dead wood not tell you that the Americans killed some of the Afghans with their own guns before scrambling to board their plane?

You are stooping very, very low indeed there, RSAM. Capitalising on the suffering of those dead. Truly disgusting.

Why did dead wood not tell you that the Americans killed some of the Afghans with their own guns before scrambling to board their plane?
Why did he not tell you that they evacuated their dogs before their own govt personnel?

DavidSon

Star
The hot takes are hilarious:

Alt-Right/Republicans: Biden failed in Afghanistan! ( A 20 year occupation that Dump made the call to exit 9 months ago).

Zionists, Evangelicals, Liberals, Neo-Liberals: We can't let them govern themselves! Taliban are EXTREMISTS! This will be a breeding ground for new terror strikes! (umm it's not the Taliban who have level 4 biolabs.)

Proves yet again Biden is following the same orders as Dump- surrounding himself with economic advisors from Blackrock, US policy of stealing oil in Syria, the continued war in Yemen. Threats and a military showing in the China Sea. The Biden administration even kept the same Russian ambassador in place lol. The only difference is the genocidal strikes on Palestinians by satanic Israel have actually increased.

The reality is the agenda of the UK/US/Australian/Israel alliance has been delivered a blow. Most the world is celebrating the victory over a demonic occupying force. They spent literally trillions and couldn't take Afghanistan which is quite amazing. Zio shills like RAMZ are fretting because the evacuation is actually a victory for God.

Take a look around the net, how hard it is to find commentary like this. Note the link to Taliban statement is conspicuously missing:

When an Afghan government delegation met Taliban representatives for talks in Qatar this week, several unusual things happened. The first is that the 20-person Afghan government delegation included three women. The women who attended said they found the Taliban delegation surprisingly ready to discuss issues with them.

The Afghan government and its key partners including the US have largely failed to include women in previous talks with the Taliban. This meeting was the first such discussion since President Ashraf Ghani took office in September 2014.

When activists have pushed for women’s participation in talks with the Taliban, one response from donors and the Afghan government behind closed doors has been that this demand is counter-productive because the Taliban would refuse to negotiate with women. The May meeting should end that argument for good. Ghani’s inclusion of women in these talks is a positive step and should set the vital precedent that no future talks will go forward without women in significant roles.

A second unusual development was that the Taliban said some right things about women’s rights. Taliban participants reportedly pledged support for women’s education up to the university level and vowed to permit women to work outside the home, “even in male-dominated professions like engineering.” These are rights almost entirely banned under the pre-2001 Taliban government, which basically relegated women to their homes except when under male supervision. Taliban negotiators also expressed support for women’s participation in politics, women’s right to inherit, and to choose a husband. Some of these positions even appear in the Taliban’s written statement about the meeting.

Daze

Superstar

Why does anyone quote the dress wearing David Wood these days?
ms wood.jpg
Who would call this a credible source?

Every time i hear the name I"m reminded of the documentary where Ms Wood describes her dog dying as a child and feeling nothing for it. In the very same video she goes on to describe standing over her father with a hammer right before she bashes his face in.

Zero emotion, cold and calculating. This person is a verifiable psychopath. Wanna know what the kicker is? This biography is a video that Christians push. Like its a good thing to highlight these points?

What a role model for all of us.

What kind of person would quote Ms Wood, let alone watch her content? Clearly a desperate person with an agenda.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why does anyone quote the dress wearing David Wood these days?
View attachment 60451
Who would call this a credible source?

Every time i hear the name I"m reminded of the documentary where Ms Wood describes her dog dying as a child and feeling nothing for it. In the very same video she goes on to describe standing over her father with a hammer right before she bashes his face in.

Zero emotion, cold and calculating. This person is a verifiable psychopath. Wanna know what the kicker is? This biography is a video that Christians push. Like its a good thing to highlight these points?

What a role model for all of us.

What kind of person would quote Ms Wood, let alone watch her content? Clearly a desperate person with an agenda.
An agenda? You mean doubting the goodness of the Taliban?

Guilty as charged @pescatarian09

p.s. I happen to agree with David Wood’s observations on this…

p.p.s. David Wood in a dress? I think he was illustrating a point that has largely been lost on the people he was trying to make it to.

As for the dress video clip, I have found it (and will have to watch it now!)

Be assured RSAM, that I will not be taking lessons in "goodness" from a person who supports Israel, supports the occupation of Palestinian land, and couldn't care less that the Palestinians are being routinely bombed, massacred, and driven out of their homes. Your problem is not with the condition of the Afghan people, your problem is with Islam.

Daze

Superstar
An agenda? You mean doubting the goodness of the Taliban?

Guilty as charged @pescatarian09

p.s. I happen to agree with David Wood’s observations on this…

p.p.s. David Wood in a dress? I think he was illustrating a point that has largely been lost on the people he was trying to make it to.

As for the dress video clip, I have found it (and will have to watch it now!)
Being an American, and you a European, we are both subject to zionist propaganda. In other words neither of us have a clue who the Taliban are or what they stand for other then the CNN/BBC narrative.

Can you speak Aramaic or are you 100% dependent on English sources?

So why do you make threads like this Red? Pretending you actually have a clue, with your one eye sources?
One thing i do know Red, is the US gooberment is pretty evil. I've seen it first hand, time and time again..
So when they need to demonize the Taliban...

Far as cross dressing Wood goes, the guy is literally a hate preacher. Please insert a video here of at least 20 minutes where Wood does nothing but preach Christianity. We'll see pigs fly first.
You using Wood to describe Islam is like me using the KKK to describe blacks. Keep loving thy neighbor zionist Red.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Be assured RSAM, that I will not be taking lessons in "goodness" from a person who supports Israel, supports the occupation of Palestinian land, and couldn't care less that the Palestinians are being routinely bombed, massacred, and driven out of their homes. Your problem is not with the condition of the Afghan people, your problem is with Islam.
I don't think he realizes this. It massively damages his standing as the world can see how brutal Israel is with its systematic slaughter of woman and child. All one has to do is defend them to become an outcast today.

Imagine what Jesus would do with modern day Israel.

Zionist Red and his ilk have lost the plot a long time ago. Tools of the antichrist is all they are.

Being an American, and you a European, we are both subject to zionist propaganda. In other words neither of us have a clue who the Taliban are or what they stand for other then the CNN/BBC narrative.

Can you speak Aramaic or are you 100% dependent on English sources?

So why do you make threads like this Red? Pretending you actually have a clue, with your one eye sources?
One thing i do know Red, is the US gooberment is pretty evil. I've seen it first hand, time and time again..
So when they need to demonize the Taliban...

Far as cross dressing Wood goes, the guy is literally a hate preacher. Please insert a video here of at least 20 minutes where Wood does nothing but preach Christianity. We'll see pigs fly first.
You using Wood to describe Islam is like me using the KKK to describe blacks. Keep loving thy neighbor zionist Red.
He sees the double standard alright, he just doesn't care.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
OK - I watched the video everyone seems upset by David Wood about. I believe he was attempting a visual illustration of a verse from the Hadith.

2F07777F-B08F-4A51-8598-B426F758BA57.jpeg

Now, as for being a hater of Islam, that is a very interesting question. I see a lot of rudeness in all directions on this topic,

I like Islam inasmuch as it acknowledges God as the creator and ascribes many virtues to Him that resonate with the Bible.

I dislike Islam because it takes God’s perfect sacrifice, the only means by which we can approach the Father, and provides a system of good works instead. The atheist’s favourite tag line is “good without God”, the Islamic one seems to be “good without a saviour”.

My heart goes out to those who desire goodness, do what they can but fail to trust in the Cross.

I don’t expect a friendly reply, but you asked me and I wanted to give you as honest an answer as I could.

Stucky

Star
An interesting article on drug production in Afghanistan.
Written in 2019, before these latest changes.

The BBC is a state sponsored propaganda outlet.

Now i haven't checked the 'facts' of that report but i can say with certainty that the Taliban, pre invasion, were halting opium production at significant levels. Indeed the only opium being produced in Afghanistan was being done so by the allies of the invaders.

A snippet, "This is the first time that a country has decided to eliminate in one go - not gradually - these crops on its territory," and called it "one of the most remarkable successes ever"

And here's the 2001 'annual opium poppy survey' (PDF)

Snippet, "In July 2000 the Taleban authorities banned the cultivation of opium poppy throughout all areas under their control. In November/December 2000, reports from Afghanistan suggested vigorous implementation of the ban by the authorities".

Cintra

Star
The BBC is a state sponsored propaganda outlet.
Really? I am shocked to the core.
I will go and listen to someone ranting on youtube instead.

Tbh, I don't give a toss who grows the poppies, so long as someone does.

I don't think anyone should have the right to interfere with other people's personal rights, like what medicine they take, and what plants they grow.

Poppies grow well there, the people know how to grow them and how to harvest them.
Their products are in demand in this commercially driven world.
They should be allowed to get on with their business.

Now, as for being a hater of Islam, that is a very interesting question. I see a lot of rudeness in all directions on this topic,

I like Islam inasmuch as it acknowledges God as the creator and ascribes many virtues to Him that resonate with the Bible.

I dislike Islam because it takes God’s perfect sacrifice, the only means by which we can approach the Father, and provides a system of good works instead. The atheist’s favourite tag line is “good without God”, the Islamic one seems to be “good without a saviour”.

My heart goes out to those who desire goodness, do what they can but fail to trust in the Cross.

I don’t expect a friendly reply, but you asked me and I wanted to give you as honest an answer as I could.
Oh, but that was not my implication. My implication was that the US-NATO backed regime has subjected Afghanistan to continued bloodshed over the past 20 years. But you have failed to speak of this, and only choose to speak out one day after Kabul was handed over to the Taliban, bloodlessly, might I add, in stark contrast to the US-led invasion in 2001 which began with tomahawk cruise missiles and 15-tonne bombs that killed and maimed thousands. You neglect to speak of the war crimes perpetrated by US, UK and Australian troops, including their killing of several Afghans at Kabul airport on the 15th. And when Israel are bombing the Palestinians, you will turn a blind eye. But when it comes to rockets fired back in response, or the Afghans taking back their land, you will wear down the keys on your keyboard in outrage. Then, you proceed to lecture us about goodness and kindness. Thanks, but your lessons are not needed.

Stucky

Star
Poppies grow well there, the people know how to grow them and how to harvest them.
Their products are in demand in this commercially driven world.
They should be allowed to get on with their business.
By that logic we should say the BBC propaganda well and since it's their business, and they do it well, we should just sit back and let them get on with it. Or, we should let tptb continue to feed people vaccines because tptb are good at it and well, that's their business that they do well.

Your logic just gave covid cancer.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You are literally sourcing a hate preacher. Surely this is a joke?
What kind of guy tears up someones scripture and eats it? A repeatedly defeated one, that's who.
You and I know this is a fairly standard tactic - label someone and throw mud. I believe it’s called the Genetic Fallacy.

Let us take someone we both dislike (I suspect) - Richard Dawkins. On a human level, he is pompous, rude, condescending, charmless and bullying.

None of those negative traits delegitimise the doctrine of Evolution he promotes. I could choose to attack the personalities of any number of figures who espouse views I disagree with, or I could show greater imagination and intellectual capacity by addressing the ideas they promote. Hence rather than attack Dawkins, I attack Evolution.

In the same way, like him or hate them, David Wood, Al Fadi, Jay Smith and Hatoun offer criticism of Islam in ways that reflect their individual characters.

Put simply, I may agree with the statement that “Winston Churchill was a great wartime leader” while simultaneously believing it was unbecoming of him to drink whiskey and smoke in the bath whilst giving dictation to a secretary outside the door.

Cintra

Star
By that logic we should say the BBC propaganda well and since it's their business, and they do it well, we should just sit back and let them get on with it. Or, we should let tptb continue to feed people vaccines because tptb are good at it and well, that's their business that they do well.

Your logic just gave covid cancer.
Wow...

What's the stick up your ass?