With the world’s eyes on Afghanistan, how does the Taliban represent Islam?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
interestingly, that all the Koran says. It appeared that he was crucified and died, but in reality he did not. Or his body was crucified but his true being was not affected in other words
The thing is, after he was crucified and laid in the tomb, Jesus came back to life and his spirit and soul were reunited with His body (and not that of another). If the Qur’an were correct, Jesus would have to have resurrected into the body of a clone which might make good sci-fi, but doesn’t make clear theology.

Daze

Star
We are tripartite beings and have a body, a soul and spirit.

Jesus came as the “second Adam” and had a real body, a soul (mind, will and emotions) and a spirit. Anyone who has read up or watched videos of NDEs will tell you that people frequently report seeing their body as they depart and yet are fully “themselves”. When Jesus said “it is finished”, it was.

Given that God punished our sin in the person of Jesus on the cross, speculating on exactly how it “worked” reminds me of the kind of questions young philosophy students are prone to ask like “could God create a rock so big he couldn’t pick it up?”.
You can't apply weakness to the Creator. While your god ate, hence defecated.. and you believe, ultimately died. Killed by his own creation no less.

What do you think will happen to the man who spends his entire life worshiping Moses?

Does he have a prayer at getting into heaven Red?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You can't apply weakness to the Creator. While your god ate, hence defecated.. and you believe, ultimately died. Killed by his own creation no less.

What do you think will happen to the man who spends his entire life worshiping Moses?

I don’t think you really understand the Bible, do you? When you read that Jesus felt tired, was hungry, grieved or angered, think of the words in Isaiah 53.

I understand the psychological power of “Shirk” and of Allah knowing even if you begin to suspect Jesus might be more than the Qur’an suggests. To even entertain questions would be to risk your eternal soul. I won’t pressure you, I’m going to pray that the Lord reveals Himself to you instead.

Well that's one way to look at it here's another

Nobody killed Jesus he gave up his life as he said if he wanted to he could have angels take out the roman army.

The text also says HE gave up the ghost. Why was that because nobody is killing Jesus. He gave up the ghost himself.

Everything that happened Jesus allowed to happen.

He was baptised to fulfill all righteousness not because he needed it. That's an important part too

Former UK PM Blair warns West should prepare for bio-terrorism threat
Islamism remains a "first order" security threat and the West should prepare for potential use of biological weapons by extremist groups, former British prime minister Tony Blair said on Monday.
"COVID-19 has taught us about deadly pathogens. Bio-terror possibilities may seem like the realm of science fiction. But we would be wise now to prepare for their potential use by non-state actors," he said.

weskrongden

Veteran
This is the news forum. Take the Theological discussion to the religion forum. This thread is about Afghanistan.

Islamism remains a "first order" security threat and the West should prepare for potential use of biological weapons by extremist groups, former British prime minister Tony Blair said on Monday.
"COVID-19 has taught us about deadly pathogens. Bio-terror possibilities may seem like the realm of science fiction. But we would be wise now to prepare for their potential use by non-state actors," he said.
In other words get ready for bio attacks

In other words get ready for bio attacks
Vaccines were the globalists' bioterrorist attack on the whole world. When the harms of the vaccines will occur in winter, they are preparing us to blame this on someone else.

I just didn't understand how they combined it with "Islamic terrorism".

Cintra

Star
What?

Did we leave a load of bio-weapons over there too?

free2018

Star
With the newly declared Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, people will be asking if the actions of the new leadership are a representation or a mutation of Islam.

I had left this forum, but I came back to ask this question as it would seem to me to be a vital one in the light of unfolding events.

With Afghanistan supplying 90% of the worlds heroin, and 95% of the European supply, will this regime that bans alcohol rid the world of this poison that kills people every day?

Do people stand with or denounce the regime?

Interview with the mayor of Kabul today…

The Taliban are as Muslim as Biden is a Christian-- let alone a Catholic.

They are a bunch of pedo bears collected by Langley in order to destabilize Afghanistan further.

Everything in the papers is misinfo.

Nikōn

Established
What?

Did we leave a load of bio-weapons over there too?
No, it's just predictive programing. When a politician makes a statement like that, it means they want their opponents to have or be planning so-and-so, it just points towards what these western politicians are planning to do, rather than what their opponents have been doing.

Nikōn

Established
Glitch in the matrix during Covid?

Maybe Blair is hinting some UK involvement in the origins of Covid? hmm

irrationalNinja

Established
No, it's just predictive programing. When a politician makes a statement like that, it means they want their opponents to have or be planning so-and-so, it just points towards what these western politicians are planning to do, rather than what their opponents have been doing.
Are you inferring that the CIA gave Muhammad the Quran?

If so, that is one of the more coherent statements that I have read coming out of Islam, but a rather ignorant take on history.

friend

Veteran
I am simply asking those who know more about Islam than me to have the courage to speak up for or speak out against the Taliban. I hope my question I clear, I don’t know any other way I can ask it?

From your reply, I am guessing you reject the Taliban interpretation of Islam, but I don’t want to put words in your mouth @friend

- One cannot judge Islam based on a group of people (Taliban/Alqaeda/ISIS) controlled and guided by secular intelligence services.

- I reject the Taliban interpretation of Islam because they don't have knowledgeable scholars rather their teachers are mostly intelligence spies posing as scholars, they (the spies) hide some of the knownledge from the unsuspecting students (Talibs) or interprete Quran and Sunnah in ways which serve their agenda like justifying suicide bombing which is according to Sharia law Haram (strictly forbidden) let alone suicide bombing in a busy market and killing innocent muslims.