Witch Population doubled in 2018 rise of Satanists

It's a backlash against the religious right. This to be expected after the movement slavishly endorsed Trump (with many going so far as to call him Anointed and what not) showing its hypocrisy in all its 'glory'. Mainstream Christianity has lost all its credibility and has nothing to really offer, so people are seeking alternatives. You can blame externalities all you want, but it's Evangelical Christianity itself that is driving people away and towards 'Witchcraft'.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's a backlash against the religious right. This to be expected after the movement slavishly endorsed Trump (with many going so far as to call him Anointed and what not) showing its hypocrisy in all its 'glory'. Mainstream Christianity has lost all its credibility and has nothing to really offer, so people are seeking alternatives. You can blame externalities all you want, but it's Christianity itself that is driving people away and towards 'Witchcraft'.
Thats a very incomplete narrative. We are witness to an organized, almost overwhelming assault directed at the population (with a focus on children and family), designed specifically to distract people from our inherent God-consciousness and destroy our values and morals. A big part of that agenda is advanced via media manipulation.
To deny the massive push in these directions is to deny one of the primary games being played on us. Based on the nature of this site and posts made here, Id say those who deny this on VC do so out of willful ignorance as opposed to genuine belief in the argument they put forward.

awakened32

Rookie
It's a backlash against the religious right. This to be expected after the movement slavishly endorsed Trump (with many going so far as to call him Anointed and what not) showing its hypocrisy in all its 'glory'. Mainstream Christianity has lost all its credibility and has nothing to really offer, so people are seeking alternatives. You can blame externalities all you want, but it's Evangelical Christianity itself that is driving people away and towards 'Witchcraft'.
I was not blaming, what made u think that?? And also why would anyone blame becoming one religion because of the existence of Christianity? There's really no movement in the true Christian faith that u can blame with evidence to push people to Satanists.
And Whatever happened to taking responsibility for your own actions? These are not Christians. God will deny knowing them unless they are saved.

It's like Barbara Streisand said she got fat and blamed Trump on it.
Tho a lot of things I can't agree with Evangelicals or Charismatics... its a much a completely different religion to Christianity in it's pure form. So I agree with you with that. I mean, even Oprah calls herself a "Christian" ok Bullshit u know? It's All NEW AGE and so its Witchcraft, same shit, different spell (smell).

Also it's quite obvious the destruction of the family especially from the leftists. No God, no marriage, lgbt, =depopulation and indoctrinate children through witchcraft. These are all agendas of the NWO.

I was not blaming, what made u think that?? And also why would anyone blame becoming one religion because of the existence of Christianity? There's really no movement in the true Christian faith that u can blame with evidence to push people to Satanists.
And Whatever happened to taking responsibility for your own actions? These are not Christians. God will deny knowing them unless they are saved.

It's like Barbara Streisand said she got fat and blamed Trump on it.
Tho a lot of things I can't agree with Evangelicals or Charismatics... its a much a completely different religion to Christianity in it's pure form. So I agree with you with that. I mean, even Oprah calls herself a "Christian" ok Bullshit u know? It's All NEW AGE and so its Witchcraft, same shit, different spell (smell).

Also it's quite obvious the destruction of the family especially from the leftists. No God, no marriage, lgbt, =depopulation and indoctrinate children through witchcraft. These are all agendas of the NWO.
The three most visible forms of Christianity to Americans (and probably world wide) are The Catholic Church and the sex abuse scandal, Evangelical fundamentalists ( Think Pat Robertson or James Dobson and the entire city of Colorado Springs), and more frequently far-right neo-fascist movements.

You can't blame people looking elsewhere when that is the face of a faith. It's a shame Gary North is a popular theologian, and scary how much influence he has, while no one really knows about this man ( and associated people)

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/americas-street-priest/

Maybe that's the way it should be for true believers, they do the right thing solely to do it without thought to reputation or reward.

It's silly to think there will ever be enough LGBT folks to impact population growth. There are a lot of reasons people are having less kids, economics chief among them, don't worry about everyone "turning gay" and causing some population or extinction event lol, man climate change will surely kill us all before a mass gay wave LOL

People wanting equitable treatment, their rights that all humans have, supposedly from God, is not an agenda.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The three most visible forms of Christianity to Americans (and probably world wide) are The Catholic Church and the sex abuse scandal, Evangelical fundamentalists ( Think Pat Robertson or James Dobson and the entire city of Colorado Springs), and more frequently far-right neo-fascist movements.

You can't blame people looking elsewhere when that is the face of a faith. It's a shame Gary North is a popular theologian, and scary how much influence he has, while no one really knows about this man ( and associated people)

Maybe that's the way it should be for true believers, they do the right thing solely to do it without thought to reputation or reward.

It's silly to think there will ever be enough LGBT folks to impact population growth. There are a lot of reasons people are having less kids, economics chief among them, don't worry about everyone "turning gay" and causing some population or extinction event lol, man climate change will surely kill us all before a mass gay wave LOL

People wanting equitable treatment, their rights that all humans have, supposedly from God, is not an agenda.
"The three most visible forms of Christianity to Americans (and probably world wide) are The Catholic Church and the sex abuse scandal, Evangelical fundamentalists ( Think Pat Robertson or James Dobson and the entire city of Colorado Springs), and more frequently far-right neo-fascist movements."
Those are 3, convenient contentions. Now, how in the world do you expect to quantify them?

"The three most visible forms of Christianity to Americans (and probably world wide) are The Catholic Church and the sex abuse scandal, Evangelical fundamentalists ( Think Pat Robertson or James Dobson and the entire city of Colorado Springs), and more frequently far-right neo-fascist movements."
Those are 3, convenient contentions. Now, how in the world do you expect to quantify them?

Well I would say a breakdown of the statistics here

https://www.statista.com/statistics/183817/religious-identification-of-adult-population/

20% of religious Americans are Catholic and 15.3% are White Evangelicals that is a significant percentage and grants a lot of visibility. Not to mention the outsized media role that Evangelicals in particular have, and their influence in Politics.

It may have been an overstatement on my part to say hate groups would be the third most visible, but you cant deny the rise of far-right nationalism across the globe, from Brazil to the Poland to the US, and they almost always come using Christian rhetoric.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well I would say a breakdown of the statistics here

https://www.statista.com/statistics/183817/religious-identification-of-adult-population/

20% of religious Americans are Catholic and 15.3% are White Evangelicals that is a significant percentage and grants a lot of visibility. Not to mention the outsized media role that Evangelicals in particular have, and their influence in Politics.

It may have been an overstatement on my part to say hate groups would be the third most visible, but you cant deny the rise of far-right nationalism across the globe, from Brazil to the Poland to the US, and they almost always come using Christian rhetoric.
Firstly, the link you provided appears not to work without a $50 subscription.
Secondly, you initially contended that the Catholic clergy abuse scandal and etc. offers the primary source of global opinion relating to American Christianity and its practitioners, which is very different than what you are contending now..... as the stats you (didnt) provide are for religious sect membership, unrelated to the abuse, evangelical and other scandalous activity you mentioned.

awakened32

Rookie

That's basically the point . If I was the devil, I'd infiltrate what I hate the most to make it the enemy of the people. There's a reason Christianity is so infiltrated with Oprahism, New age and then why protestants prefer to remove themselves from Catcholics.

And depopulation is only part of it. You're right, there won't be enough people to turn gay to reduce population. But have u added everything all up? I mean do u see how many men won't talk to women due to METOO movement? Have you heard of MGTOW? The feminists agenda. Thats ALL i hear about in the news! Everything is r*pe , everything is hate speech? Then u look at the massive turnover ratio of Chinese Men to chinese Women. You can see how it all adds up. How many of my friends say they don't want to get married? Maybe 90%? South Korea and Japan's marriage and birth ratio has plummeted. Look at the stats. It all adds up. Do you see how most of Asia is screwed? Thats half the world right there. Now u have western culture is totally jacked with SJW movements.. And 90% of Mainstream Media is brainwashing people that anyone who says otherwise is a racist, bigot, misogynist.

The main thing is that Satan HATES God's creation so he wishes to turn it all upside down. Everything is reversed , just like the Baphomet is a perversion of mankind. So anything that is natural he flips. I mean if you're not a believer, that's fine. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind it the beliefs.

And yes, the purpose written in the bible text is FREE WILL. So people have the right to choose to believe or not, be a witch or whatever, choosing and not being a slave robot is what real love is about it. But some people will choose differently.

Firstly, the link you provided appears not to work without a $50 subscription.
Secondly, you initially contended that the Catholic clergy abuse scandal and etc. offers the primary source of global opinion relating to American Christianity and its practitioners, which is very different than what you are contending now..... as the stats you (didnt) provide are for religious sect membership, unrelated to the abuse, evangelical and other scandalous activity you mentioned.

I didn't realize that link was a trial and then a subscription for the data. This one breaks it down better

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

All I'm saying is the Catholic abuse scandal got a lot of attention as millions of Americans identify as Catholics ( and many Catholics share identical politics with the Evangelicals) and the Evangelicals represent millions of Americans and are politically corrupt and dangerous, this has an impact bigger than the TV shows. Even if the shows didn't exist the rates of attendance would still be plummeting because right wing Christianity is a dangerous heresy born out of a desire to control and dominate that fully exposed its hypocrisy during the 2016 election.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I didn't realize that link was a trial and then a subscription for the data. This one breaks it down better

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

All I'm saying is the Catholic abuse scandal got a lot of attention as millions of Americans identify as Catholics ( and many Catholics share identical politics with the Evangelicals) and the Evangelicals represent millions of Americans and are politically corrupt and dangerous, this has an impact bigger than the TV shows. Even if the shows didn't exist the rates of attendance would still be plummeting because right wing Christianity is a dangerous heresy born out of a desire to control and dominate that fully exposed its hypocrisy during the 2016 election.
"All I'm saying is the Catholic abuse scandal got a lot of attention"
That is not what you initially stated.
It seems as though you are basing your comments more on your general feelings of the situation as opposed to actual factuals.......

"All I'm saying is the Catholic abuse scandal got a lot of attention"
That is not what you initially stated.
It seems as though you are basing your comments more on your general feelings of the situation as opposed to actual factuals.......

I stated that Catholicism and Evangelicalism are the face of Christianity to most Americans, and their numbers supports that claim. I don't think you can deny the power that both groups have in media, most religious programming on TV comes from one of the two camps, nor can you deny their influence on politics, while political thought is a little more diverse among the Catholics there are plenty whose ideas are in-step with the Evangelical movement. I maintain this is an accurate perception and that actions done by both groups have pushed people away from Christianity while tarnishing its reputation.

Anyway Tempest it's just my opinion and there are a lot more important things to talk about.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I stated that Catholicism and Evangelicalism are the face of Christianity to most Americans, and their numbers supports that claim. I don't think you can deny the power that both groups have in media, most religious programming on TV comes from one of the two camps, nor can you deny their influence on politics, while political thought is a little more diverse among the Catholics there are plenty whose ideas are in-step with the Evangelical movement. I maintain this is an accurate perception and that actions done by both groups have pushed people away from Christianity while tarnishing its reputation.

Anyway Tempest it's just my opinion and there are a lot more important things to talk about.
That is different from what you originally contended, but we can chalk that up to you, me or both just getting a bit lost in translation lol
perhaps I misunderstood your original intent.....

Fun fact.

Of all the people I knew who believed in that the Illuminati existed and was fucking humanity, the only one that I knew that actually did anything about it was a practicing chaos magician, who would actively post stickers and the like promoting anarchism, self-reliance, and liberation fromthe state in public places.

Another fun fact.

Pagans and wiccas and even witches are not Satanists. Unless the later practices certain types of black magic. (And usually, such people aren't really accepted in other communities.)

One more fun fact.

If you believe that Ayn Rand had it right, you might as well become a Lavayan Satanist since it's literally a religion based on her writings with some pentagrams and occultism 101.

But anyway... Young people have turned away from traditional religion because traditional religion fucked up. Sex abuses in Catholic church, fundamentalist Protestants supporting Bush because war would bring Jesus back quicker, and later Trump despite the fact he's guilty of every sin they preach against. People caring more about Leviticus 18:22 than Mathew 25:40.

And since the Reagan administration killed remnants of radical Christianity in America, disillusioned kids look else where.

I agree with everything you said but I'm interested in what you mean by that
Before the Reagan administration, while fundamentalist Christianity was a thing it was it's own thing but with the abortion issue becoming a bigger thing, conservatives in America managed to seduce Catholicism to its cause. While Catholics weren't the only radical Christians, in America, they were the backbone and with Catholic activism shifting to general anti-abortion activism the movement collapsed. Old organizations became shadows of their former selves and new ones never managed to pick up steam.

The impact was so serve that at least in Catholicism, even the mainstream was warped. Nothing Francis said is different from previous popes but increased reactionary belief just made things worse.

Karlysymon

Superstar
https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/witch-population-doubles-as-millennials-cast-off-christianity/

Millenials man.. this is the targeted audience, and the witches being what VC is against. I guess the way to change the future they feel is through the millenials?
This is an old article but I thought she summed up the real reason that people are drawn to the Craft.
https://nypost.com/2015/10/11/i-was-spiritually-deceived-by-witchcraft/

“Casting spells, I saw results. Usually, it was like — maybe I needed money or I needed a car. I needed love in my life. It was very selfish. It was all about what I wanted. I was really satisfied with my life.’’ So why give it up?”

In otherwords, you get to have what you want when you want it, which works just fine for today’s society that has cast off patience.
True, the Abrahamic faiths have their shortcomings and have really tried to retain millennials, that proving detrimental (think Hillsong, Planetshakers, etc) but I think it all boils down to what appeals to your base desires.