Windows Are White

Dan

Veteran
The sun shines right now (16:51GMT) through this window and I can't see anything.

Humanity can't see anything. Nobody sees me. I am dead to the world.

Refer to Twin Peaks.

Serveto

Star
The sun shines right now (16:51GMT) through this window and I can't see anything.

Humanity can't see anything. Nobody sees me. I am dead to the world.

Refer to Twin Peaks.
Hi @Dan,
I don't watch tv so don't get the reference to Twin Peaks, but it sounds to me as though you are in a somewhat alienated place. If you don't mind my asking, in this thread are you looking for help, encouragement, conversation, or something more from the participants here? Please give us more to go on. "Windows are white," while poetic, isn't very descriptive or conducive for dialog and interaction. Be assured that you aren't "dead" to my world and there might be others here who feel the same way.

Last edited:

Dan

Veteran
Hi @Dan,
I don't watch tv so don't get the reference to Twin Peaks, but it sounds to me as though you are in a somewhat alienated place. If you don't mind my asking, in this thread are you looking for help, encouragement, conversation, or something more from the participants here? Please give us more to go on. "Windows are white," while poetic, isn't very descriptive or conducive for dialog and interaction. Be assured that you aren't "dead" to my world and there might be others here who feel the same way.
I feel like the "tears in rain" of Roy Batty. Every day. Alienation? Yes. The world is mad.

Dan

Veteran
The mad type who, if it sounds like somebody is in a bad place, sometimes tries to extend a hand of friendship, even if my hand is swatted away in the process. What type of mad are you, and why have you chosen that type?
My pain is mental. Water-bearer. Aquarian. 12 Febuary.

Haich

Superstar
We can see you...you're not dead to us

What were you hoping to see from your window?

Dan

Veteran
I am new here, so sorry to break in with these shocks...

Through films is our code. One way I can communicate.

I am ready to talk. The world needs shocks and surprises. New ideas. I have many of these.

I am lucky to still be alive and have some power.

DesertRose

Superstar
"life is like a fading shadow."
Not sure I need more shocks, always contemplating booking it somewhere simple with a few trees, bushes and an uncomplicated lifestyle.
Please share.........

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Well welcome to the VC family Dan, I'm relatively new as well but I'm looking forward to your contributions