Willow Smith came out as polyamorous

Borabora

Rookie
"With polyamory, I feel like the main foundation is the freedom to be able to create a relationship style that works for you and not just stepping into monogamy because that's what everyone around you says is the right thing to do. So I was like, how can I structure the way that I approach relationships with that in mind?" Smith said.

it is clear that her way of thinking is corrupted.

Last edited:

Drifter

Veteran
Why do you keep going back and forth with this? You are using a land area that contains 10% of livable global space while simultaneously holding 40% of the global population. By your own admission this piece of land killed woman off at birth. If you remove the genocide its likely woman would have outnumbered man there too.

Clearly the statistics are skewed. As not everyone has the money, time or desire to travel across the globe to get a spouse, it is largely a mute point. For the vast part of the globe, woman outnumber men.
And like I explained, the gender ratio YOU brought up has nothing to do with polygamy. The gap is not that big that men would be required to take more than one wife due to the number of factors I already listed.

It is of absolute relevance. The fact that you can't see it makes me wonder why i even reply to you.
And yet you continue to do so. :) It is relevant when they are direct factors that bear upon the number of women available for men. They're entirely valid points lol.

Your "facts" are from a largely satanic world where our leaders are pedophiles with much of the global population suffering due to global corruption.
Statistics are satanic now? Did you not use them first?

End of the day, you by your own admission are not even upon any Abrahamic religion so why am i engaging you?
Idk you tell me friend.

Daze

Superstar
"With polyamory, I feel like the main foundation is the freedom to be able to create a relationship style that works for you and not just stepping into monogamy because that's what everyone around you says is the right thing to do. So I was like, how can I structure the way that I approach relationships with that in mind?" Smith said.

it was clear that her way of thinking is corrupted
To be fair her father stuck his tongue down her brothers throat on the world stage while her brother wears dresses. I'm sure her reality corrupts alot of things.

For what its worth she is a public figure and must push an agenda while the land of the casting couch has been satanic for a very long time.

Aero

Superstar
It's up to me to keep myself happy, a partner would simply be for companionship. Investing happiness in another person is asking for trouble.
If a partner is just for companionship, can't any old scrub do the trick? Besides, happiness should occur naturally. It shouldn't be looked at as an investment.

Very confident, your skills must be tried and tested. Are you a decent softball player?
Lol, I can ball a little bit. But I'm mostly just leaning on my old heart.

I see women who live behind so many walls as needing help. So I will literally do anything. That's the edge I have on pretty much all the competition.

You wont have problems if you dont put yourself in a position to have them. The riddle solves itself.
Yeah, IDK about isolationism. You might get more comfort, but you lose out on power. If staying out of the fray works for you, I say go for it. That doesn't work for me; I like being right on the frontline.

Drifter

Veteran
If a partner is just for companionship, can't any old scrub do the trick? Besides, happiness should occur naturally. It shouldn't be looked at as an investment.
I mean there's different types of companionship right? Romantic partners offer something different to other loved ones but in my (admittedly jaded) opinion, it's the least reliable and most volatile kind of love. Potentially the most destructive too. You can be happy with friends and family but it's not quite the same and not everyone is cut out for going it alone in that department. Then I guess you'd have to go back to defining what a good partner is but given the gender wars and general suckiness of human beings I wouldnt hold my breath looking for a decent partner. Besides that, yeah happiness should happen organically but at least for me, things I'd need to be happy (trust, loyalty etc.) arent exactly hot commodities on the dating scene atm.

Lol, I can ball a little bit. But I'm mostly just leaning on my old heart.

I see women who live behind so many walls as needing help. So I will literally do anything. That's the edge I have on pretty much all the competition.
You dont think that's potentially draining? Going for fixer-uppers all the time?

Yeah, IDK about isolationism. You might get more comfort, but you lose out on power. If staying out of the fray works for you, I say go for it. That doesn't work for me; I like being right on the frontline.
It works for me. I have a tight circle of friends and a decent support network, which is the most important thing so in my mind I'm not actually isolated, even if by most people's standards I am just by virtue of singleness. Good on you though. I dont have the armour for that lol.

Aero

Superstar
I mean there's different types of companionship right? Romantic partners offer something different to other loved ones but in my (admittedly jaded) opinion, it's the least reliable and most volatile kind of love. Potentially the most destructive too. You can be happy with friends and family but it's not quite the same and not everyone is cut out for going it alone in that department. Then I guess you'd have to go back to defining what a good partner is but given the gender wars and general suckiness of human beings I wouldnt hold my breath looking for a decent partner. Besides that, yeah happiness should happen organically but at least for me, things I'd need to be happy (trust, loyalty etc.) arent exactly hot commodities on the dating scene atm.
Fair enough.

It sounds like you are asking too much of people who are clearly beaten down into the dirt. All I'm saying is I don't blame people for their suckiness. It's 100% their environment, childhood, and most likely drugs or alcohol abuse.

You dont think that's potentially draining? Going for fixer-uppers all the time?
I'm like the energizer bunny ;)

It works for me. I have a tight circle of friends and a decent support network, which is the most important thing so in my mind I'm not actually isolated, even if by most people's standards I am just by virtue of singleness. Good on you though. I dont have the armour for that lol.
Yes, having a strong inner circle is key. And you raised a good point. Not everyone is built or equipped for what I do. So again, I don't blame people for playing it safe.

As it turns out, being bulletproof isn't as awesome as it sounds. Mainly because people will keep taking the same shot, over and over again. Like a broken record, they will keep missing, and it's mind-boggling and frustrating.

Drifter

Veteran
Fair enough.

It sounds like you are asking too much of people who are clearly beaten down into the dirt. All I'm saying is I don't blame people for their suckiness. It's 100% their environment, childhood, and most likely drugs or alcohol abuse.
Hey, we're all screwed up in some capacity or other. I most certainly am. I just think that as much as life has a tendency of screwing people up, there is some level of agency you can regain in your own life. I'm trying to take mine, all I'd ask for in a partner is someone on the same journey. But I'm a self-consigned nun now so it's ultimately a futile point lol.

Fair enough.
I'm like the energizer bunny ;)
Lmao this actually made me chuckle. Thanks for that. :)

Fair enough.
Yes, having a strong inner circle is key. And you raised a good point. Not everyone is built or equipped for what I do. So again, I don't blame people for playing it safe.

As it turns out, being bulletproof isn't as awesome as it sounds. Mainly because people will keep taking the same shot, over and over again. Like a broken record, they will keep missing, and it's mind-boggling and frustrating.
That is why I personally find the risk not worth the potential gain. I salute you for not losing part of yourself to the process but it's gruelling.

sailormoon

Established
I have pretty much decided all of our children will be polyamorous. Since generations keep getting more ludicrous it’s probably the next step and us parents will be “out of touch” or whatever. I mentioned this to my grandparents and they were like “yep! Probably!!”

Aero

Superstar
Hey, we're all screwed up in some capacity or other. I most certainly am. I just think that as much as life has a tendency of screwing people up, there is some level of agency you can regain in your own life. I'm trying to take mine, all I'd ask for in a partner is someone on the same journey. But I'm a self-consigned nun now so it's ultimately a futile point lol.
You sound like a smart person, so I'm sure you will find someone good. Have you looked into astrology?

Lmao this actually made me chuckle. Thanks for that. :)
Really? I was thinking even describing myself as the energizer bunny was too grandiose. ;)

That is why I personally find the risk not worth the potential gain. I salute you for not losing part of yourself to the process but it's gruelling.
You should check out my last post in the narcissism psychopath thread. In it I mentioned adaptability, and I would argue that the reason people lose themselves is a failure to adapt.

In my case, I'm getting shot at so much I don't even know where all of the shots are coming from. Now, that may sound frightening, but it's the best position to be in. Because at that point the external world no longer makes any sense, and it's impossible to even follow. In other words, all the shots are getting drowned out in the background.

Many have come to believe in this notion of love, but ultimately it is a social construct to ensure the reproduction of mankind and the preemption of social problems that could result from “imperfect” or “illegal” unions. Choosing a boyfriend or girlfriend is alike a college application. Being told “I love you” means absolutely nothing – alike every college application which will state that said school is their top choice. Yet you could be but a safety school since he couldn’t attain his first choice, you could be the result of a scholarship, he could transfer schools, he could drop out, etc.
Ultimately, the creation of concepts like love and relationships have merely created a need amongst humans for love, not unlike the invention of post-its and our current reliance on sticky paper.
Many make falling in love sound so accidental and so unintentional, but it is in fact an extremely intentional decision. You choose to love somebody, meaning you choose to accord to a person what society seems requisite in a relationship – time and attention etc. For instance, stereotypically boys make the decision to get to know a particular girl in a sea of people, while girls make the decision to reciprocate the goodwill of boys who pursue them. Choosing to get to know A does not mean you could not have loved B. Choosing to break up with A to get together with B, also does not mean you do not, or cannot still love A. Love is not special, it is ubiquitous, and everyone is replaceable. Unlike family, there’s nothing to hold you back in terms of free choice – choosing who to date is entirely up to you.

Drifter

Veteran
You sound like a smart person, so I'm sure you will find someone good. Have you looked into astrology?
Thanks but eh, I'm not really looking anyway. And no, I dont really know much about astrology other than the bare minimum. I know my star sign (Aquarius) and that's pretty much it lol.

Really? I was thinking even describing myself as the energizer bunny was too grandiose. ;)
I mean, if the shoe fits right? ;)

You should check out my last post in the narcissism psychopath thread. In it I mentioned adaptability, and I would argue that the reason people lose themselves is a failure to adapt.

In my case, I'm getting shot at so much I don't even know where all of the shots are coming from. Now, that may sound frightening, but it's the best position to be in. Because at that point the external world no longer makes any sense, and it's impossible to even follow. In other words, all the shots are getting drowned out in the background.
That's a very interesting perspective you have there. I'll give your post a look.

Aero

Superstar
Thanks but eh, I'm not really looking anyway. And no, I dont really know much about astrology other than the bare minimum. I know my star sign (Aquarius) and that's pretty much it lol.
I feel you. All of my entanglements occurred naturally. So I'm not actively looking either. And you being an Aquarius makes sense.

I mean, if the shoe fits right? ;)
Lol Nah, it's too grandiose for me. My spirit animal is a blanket.

That's a very interesting perspective you have there. I'll give your post a look.
Ya, it goes back to what you said about some partners being draining. That's why I think polyamory is the way to go. It all really comes down to the concept of attachment. When you get too attached to someone, you're just leaving yourself vulnerable.

The bottom line is neglect plagues humanity.

Drifter

Veteran
I feel you. All of my entanglements occurred naturally. So I'm not actively looking either. And you being an Aquarius makes sense.
May I ask how? I'd be interested in seeing what makes it that obvious lol.

Lol Nah, it's too grandiose for me. My spirit animal is a blanket.
And here I thought it was your official title.

Ya, it goes back to what you said about some partners being draining. That's why I think polyamory is the way to go. It all really comes down to the concept of attachment. When you get too attached to someone, you're just leaving yourself vulnerable.

The bottom line is neglect plagues humanity.
You make a good point. But I think it's strange. . . On one hand I've seen a lot of people argue that monogamy is unnatural. But at the same time few couples are able to stay that course without jealousy causing issues somewhere down the line. You can see it in the hyprocisy of cheaters who get angry if they find out their partner was cheating on them. Yes, centering all of your needs on one person is draining and asking for a lot but at the same time a lot of people want to be at the center of their partner's wants and desires. Humans love very strangely.

Aero

Superstar
May I ask how? I'd be interested in seeing what makes it that obvious lol.
It's said that people born under Aquarius are highly intellectual. So like I was saying you seem smart, and interested in educating yourself. Of course, I'm hardly an expert in Astrology.

My sign is a crab. Make sense yet?

And here I thought it was your official title.
LOL, it might be the title other people give me but it's not reality.

Straight up its people's whole job to make shit up about me. The truth is I'm just a big kid with a magic blanket.

You make a good point. But I think it's strange. . . On one hand I've seen a lot of people argue that monogamy is unnatural. But at the same time few couples are able to stay that course without jealousy causing issues somewhere down the line. You can see it in the hyprocisy of cheaters who get angry if they find out their partner was cheating on them. Yes, centering all of your needs on one person is draining and asking for a lot but at the same time a lot of people want to be at the center of their partner's wants and desires. Humans love very strangely.
Yeah, IDK if cheating and jealousy are the real issues when couples break up. I would argue money is the main factor, but let's try to unpack the concept of cheating. We need to answer the question, why do people cheat? And that isn't easy. Some people are just hyper-sexual or thrill-seekers. My theory is that cheating mostly happens out of boredom in the bedroom.

All I'm saying is for me to only sleep with one woman; she better be down for some kinky stuff. I don't mean going the whole 9 yards. But she better at least be down to roleplay as a hooker from time to time.

Tikawanda

Established
I'm not really down with polygamy, but at the same time it's one of those things that I don't necessarily condemn as long as it's between consenting adults.