Willow Smith came out as polyamorous

icexplorer

Rookie
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you elit's new agenda : polygamy (well, kind of).
Another step towards the normalization of some behaviours.

The daughter of Will Smith came out as polyamorous

Interesting enough the grandmother (representing the old generation) does not understand this, while the mother (newest generation) is ok.
The arguments given in the interview are very simple and yet quite effective.
If this isn't staged...

Dont miss her instagram account, it has some creepy pictures as well

Daze

Superstar
polygamy (well, kind of).
How is something God allows "kind of" like something God forbids?

poly.jpg

Have you read the Bible?

"And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.” " Isaiah 4:1

"And Joash did what was right in the eyes of the Lord all the days of Jehoiada the priest. Jehoiada got for him two wives, and he had sons and daughters." 2 Chronicles 24:1-3

"Now Gideon had seventy sons, his own offspring, for he had many wives." Judges 8:30

100 verses poly.jpg

100 verses about polygamy in the Bible.

I know woman are jealous by nature but still, clearly its something God has allowed even if modern society has deemed it "evil".

Here is the part you will ignore.
There are vastly more woman then men. Lets say marriage actually mattered (even though we both know today it doesn't).
What is your solution to this problem?

How can all woman possibly have a spouse when God has created more woman then men?

Christianity is so watered down its not funny. You have changed so many of Gods law's you can't even call it Gods path anymore. It is a religion of your own desires.

Pork (1 , 2 , 3), polygamy, alcohol (1 , 2 , 3). Its like you can't see the devil has changed nearly everything in your faith and you question nothing.

God is not the author of confusion. 1 Corinthians 14:33

Drifter

Veteran
How is something God allows "kind of" like something God forbids?

View attachment 55218

Have you read the Bible?

"And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.” " Isaiah 4:1

"And Joash did what was right in the eyes of the Lord all the days of Jehoiada the priest. Jehoiada got for him two wives, and he had sons and daughters." 2 Chronicles 24:1-3

"Now Gideon had seventy sons, his own offspring, for he had many wives." Judges 8:30

View attachment 55220

100 verses about polygamy in the Bible.

I know woman are jealous by nature but still, clearly its something God has allowed even if modern society has deemed it "evil".

Here is the part you will ignore.
There are vastly more woman then men. Lets say marriage actually mattered (even though we both know today it doesn't).
What is your solution to this problem?

How can all woman possibly have a spouse when God has created more woman then men?

Christianity is so watered down its not funny. You have changed so many of Gods law's you can't even call it Gods path anymore. It is a religion of your own desires.

Pork (1 , 2 , 3), polygamy, alcohol (1 , 2 , 3). Its like you can't see the devil has changed nearly everything in your faith and you question nothing.

God is not the author of confusion. 1 Corinthians 14:33
I'm not a Christian but from what I understand, polygyny was a concession but not the ideal norm. Virtually every patriarch who had more than one wife dealt with strife directly related to their family life so it's obviously not in "God's" plan, which Jesus and Paul reinstates (an even stricter monogamous standard) in the New Testament.

Drifter

Veteran
The only relatively "novel" thing is that Willow is female. Polygamy is as old as humanity itself.

Daze

Superstar
so it's obviously not in "God's" plan
Tell us then. Why has God allowed more woman then man today? Surely God has absolute control of every atom at every second.
If God willed man and woman would be in exact number equal to one another.

Does God expect some woman to live lives of loneliness? Maybe he wants to push woman into adultery?

Being a Muslim and recognizing that pretty much every prophet (including the Biblical versions of them) had multiple wives and prophets being the example for mankind. Enlighten us what God's plan is.

For curiousities sake, what faith do you follow if you're not Christian?

Drifter

Veteran
Tell us then. Why has God allowed more woman then man today? Surely God has absolute control of every atom at every second.
If God willed man and woman would be in exact number equal to one another.

Does God expect some woman to live lives of loneliness? Maybe he wants to push woman into adultery?

Being a Muslim and recognizing that pretty much every prophet (including the Biblical versions of them) had multiple wives and prophets being the example for mankind. Enlighten us what God's plan is.

For curiousities sake, what faith do you follow if you're not Christian?
Women do not drastically outnumber men. In fact some countries (such as those in eastern and south east Asia where they practiced female infanticide) have more men than women. To the point where polyandry is being considered (more men for one women). Not all women want to get married. Some are lesbians and want to be with other women. And marriage rates in the west are declining so a lot of women AND men arent getting married. IIRC the abrahamic god also said in the bible through Paul that singleness is better than being married and Jesus said those who can accept that gift should do so. I'm agnostic.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I think she's on to something.

Say what you want about the "swinging" lifestyle, but the reality is those people seem like they have more security in their relationships. I mean, sure, they still have the same problems as anyone else, but they cut out a lot of the negative feelings involved in fixating on one partner.

Personally speaking, I don't need to bang multiple chicks consistently. What I need is an honest relationship. So if it takes being a swinger to have that honesty, I'll do it. I say all of that because people cheat for the weirdest reasons. That's why I'll tell a girl I don't care if she bangs other dudes. That way, she can never weaponize cheating against me.

Drifter

Veteran
I think she's on to something.

Say what you want about the "swinging" lifestyle, but the reality is those people seem like they have more security in their relationships. I mean, sure, they still have the same problems as anyone else, but they cut out a lot of the negative feelings involved in fixating on one partner.

Personally speaking, I don't need to bang multiple chicks consistently. What I need is an honest relationship. So if it takes being a swinger to have that honesty, I'll do it. I say all of that because people cheat for the weirdest reasons. That's why I'll tell a girl I don't care if she bangs other dudes. That way, she can never weaponize cheating against me.
Eh, to each their own. When I was still into dating I had very "conservative" boundaries when it came to monogamy. Loyalty, true love, trust blah blah blah. The truth is the world (and humans behavior) is very different to the sensibilities we tend to develop around stuff like sex and love and cheating has become so common place that monogamy has all but lost its use entirely.

Aero

Superstar
Eh, to each their own. When I was still into dating I had very "conservative" boundaries when it came to monogamy. Loyalty, true love, trust blah blah blah. The truth is the world (and humans behavior) is very different to the sensibilities we tend to develop around stuff like sex and love and cheating has become so common place that monogamy has all but lost its use entirely.
I feel ya. I would rather have the type of boundaries you brought up. But they are useless when nobody follows them. Plus those boundaries can be concealing something called control.

A partner can be loyal, trustworthy, and in true love while sleeping with other people. Like I was saying, cheating as a weapon is not worth dealing with. You can't let someone have that type of control over you. It's not right.

Drifter

Veteran
I feel ya. I would rather have the type of boundaries you brought up. But they are useless when nobody follows them. Plus those boundaries can be concealing something called control.

A partner can be loyal, trustworthy, and in true love while sleeping with other people. Like I was saying, cheating as a weapon is not worth dealing with. You can't let someone have that type of control over you. It's not right.
This is why I dont want to date anymore even though I'm only 23. Granted I have severe trust issues with men, but beyond that we're set up to fail by romantic expectations that are entirely unrealistic. People generally suck and you never usually know who you're dealing with until something drags their ugly side out.

Aero

Superstar
This is why I dont want to date anymore even though I'm only 23. Granted I have severe trust issues with men, but beyond that we're set up to fail by romantic expectations that are entirely unrealistic. People generally suck and you never usually know who you're dealing with until something drags their ugly side out.
A lot of dudes out there are straight-up turning women celibate or lesbian. I've seen it, so I feel your pain. I can't stand being around most men. I can't imagine trying to date one. Of course, I think of myself as an exception to the rule.

As far as expectations, I think you are spot on. In fact, I see a woman I'm working on in you. She is like 1 sided on a totally different level. It's like her expectations have been blown to pieces. But that's good for me because I don't fit the mold anyway.

What you said here makes me think you're started to think outside the box. But you are still keeping some of your walls. Everyone is deeply flawed to some extent. And maybe some people do suck, but that doesn't mean project onto them. What I mean is if a person sucks so bad, then being them is punishment enough. You laying into them won't make one bit of difference.

Drifter

Veteran
A lot of dudes out there are straight-up turning women celibate or lesbian. I've seen it, so I feel your pain. I can't stand being around most men. I can't imagine trying to date one. Of course, I think of myself as an exception to the rule.
Lol, I've had conversations with my girlfriends about how straight women existing is proof sexuality isnt a choice. Not that there arent good men out there but it's . . . Rare and they're usually either taken or gay. Hell, I wish I swung both or the other way just so I had more options but oh well, such were the cards I've been dealt.

As far as expectations, I think you are spot on. In fact, I see a woman I'm working on in you. She is like 1 sided on a totally different level. It's like her expectations have been blown to pieces. But that's good for me because I don't fit the mold anyway.
Good luck with that. If she is anything like me her guard is way up.

What you said here makes me think you're started to think outside the box. But you are still keeping some of your walls. Everyone is deeply flawed to some extent. And maybe some people do suck, but that doesn't mean project onto them. What I mean is if a person sucks so bad, then being them is punishment enough. You laying into them won't make one bit of difference.
I try not to. It's why I stopped dating, it just becomes pointless trying to change people and God knows I'm definitely not perfect either. But my method is not to confront, I'd rather cut out entirely. It's easier for me that way and less time and energy consuming.

Daze

Superstar
Women do not drastically outnumber men. In fact some countries (such as those in eastern and south east Asia where they practiced female infanticide) have more men than women. To the point where polyandry is being considered (more men for one women).
So you're saying the country that killed woman off have more men? Kinda hard to argue with that logic. But of course I'm talking globally, as in "the creation".

wg.jpg
Good for Asia maybe. What about Russians, Americans, Canadians, Brazilians, Australians, Europeans?

I'm not racist but do you think all of these extra woman would be interested in marrying Chinese, Arabs, Africans?

I think statistics would show most prefer people to stick with there own race. I just don't see alot of inter racial couples out there, not that there is anything wrong with it. Just saying its far from common. Probably less then 1%.

uk.jpg
What is the trend here?

Not all women want to get married.
Of course not. marriage is an afterthought these days. But an agnostic jumping in on a convo between a Christian and Muslim should realize both parties favor marriage as it is God's decree.

IIRC the abrahamic god also said in the bible through Paul that singleness is better than being married and Jesus said those who can accept that gift should do so.
As i have pointed out the Bible speaks out against alcohol above but I'm well aware it allows it in other verses as well. Some might say the Bible is contradictory, but its clear mans hands have altered it over the centuries creating the contradictions.

Still, I'm interested in seeing these claims. Site the verses where the Bible says you should be single if you are truthful.

Drifter

Veteran
So you're saying the country that killed woman off have more men? Kinda hard to argue with that logic. But of course I'm talking globally, as in "the creation".

View attachment 55231
Good for Asia maybe. What about Russians, Americans, Canadians, Brazilians, Australians, Europeans?

I'm not racist but do you think all of these extra woman would be interested in marrying Chinese, Arabs, Africans?
You're contradicting your own logic. You say that you're referring to all population groups but then want to discount Asian men when China and India represent the most populous countries? It doesnt matter whether you think Asian men are desirable or not (which in and of itself is stupid). As a whole, in CreAtIoN as you keep reinstating, men outnumber women. Globally. As you said in your reply.

I think statistics would show most prefer people to stick with there own race. I just don't see alot of inter racial couples out there, not that there is anything wrong with it. Just saying its far from common. Probably less then 1%.

View attachment 55232
What is the trend here?
What does interracial dating and marriage have to do with anything? You brought up all people and from that standpoint you're wrong. The Gender Ratio in the World in 2020 is 101.69 males per 100 females. There were more females than males until 1957.

Of course not. marriage is an afterthought these days. But an agnostic jumping in on a convo between a Christian and Muslim should realize both parties favor marriage as it is God's decree.
Hmm . . . Last time I checked this wasnt a religious question. So anyone can give their opinion (especially if your statistics are incorrect).

As i have pointed out the Bible speaks out against alcohol above but I'm well aware it allows it in other verses as well. Some might say the Bible is contradictory, but its clear mans hands have altered it over the centuries creating the contradictions.
Not my wheelhouse.

Still, I'm interested in seeing these claims. Site the verses where the Bible says you should be single if you are truthful.
God instituting marriage as monogamous in the bible:
Genesis 2:24 "That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."

Jesus reiterating the one-flesh institution as God's plan at Creation when answering a question about divorce and remarriage:
Matthew 19:4-6 "He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? 5 It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife. The two will become one.’ 6 So they are no longer two but one. Let no man divide what God has put together.”

Paul on monogamy and singleness:
1 Corinthians 7:2 "But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband."

1 Coenithians 7 32-35 "I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord."

And from a later verse:

"A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives.But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord. 40 In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is—and I think that I too have the Spirit of God."

Aero

Superstar
Lol, I've had conversations with my girlfriends about how straight women existing is proof sexuality isnt a choice. Not that there arent good men out there but it's . . . Rare and they're usually either taken or gay. Hell, I wish I swung both or the other way just so I had more options but oh well, such were the cards I've been dealt.
Idk how you define a good man. What I'm really wondering is if you are sure a good man would make and keep you happy. That sounds like a tall task, even if you didn't have the trust issues you mentioned.

Good luck with that. If she is anything like me her guard is way up.
Lol if I pull it off, it will be all skill. No luck involved.

I knew from the start it wouldn't be like playing softball. It's like with every home run, the walls come down a little bit more.

I try not to. It's why I stopped dating, it just becomes pointless trying to change people and God knows I'm definitely not perfect either. But my method is not to confront, I'd rather cut out entirely. It's easier for me that way and less time and energy consuming.
People need major incentives to change. I get it, though. Nobody wants to waste their time and energy. The problem is confrontation is necessary to solve problems.

Drifter

Veteran
Idk how you define a good man. What I'm really wondering is if you are sure a good man would make and keep you happy. That sounds like a tall task, even if you didn't have the trust issues you mentioned.
It's up to me to keep myself happy, a partner would simply be for companionship. Investing happiness in another person is asking for trouble.

Lol if I pull it off, it will be all skill. No luck involved.

I knew from the start it wouldn't be like playing softball. It's like with every home run, the walls come down a little bit more.
Very confident, your skills must be tried and tested. Are you a decent softball player?

People need major incentives to change. I get it, though. Nobody wants to waste their time and energy. The problem is confrontation is necessary to solve problems.
You wont have problems if you dont put yourself in a position to have them. The riddle solves itself.

queen82

Star
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you elit's new agenda : polygamy (well, kind of).
Another step towards the normalization of some behaviours.

The daughter of Will Smith came out as polyamorous

Interesting enough the grandmother (representing the old generation) does not understand this, while the mother (newest generation) is ok.
The arguments given in the interview are very simple and yet quite effective.
If this isn't staged...

Dont miss her instagram account, it has some creepy pictures as well
it's seems like a fashion these last years , celebrities coming out with things , like i'm bisexual, i'm pansexual etc...

Daze

Superstar
What does interracial dating and marriage have to do with anything?
Pretty much everything. Interracial, inter-ethnic couples are far from being the majority.

I don't have the time to research like seemingly you do, but perhaps you can show us how many couples are interracial? If i had to guess I would say less then 5%.

Anyway...From your UN source.
sex-ratio.png

For 85 - 90% of the world, women outnumber men. But i guess in your world everyone can fly to India / China, get themselves a man and take him back to their home.

Regardless, my purpose for posting here was to highlight that polygamy and polyamory are not the same thing as the OP hints to.
Polyamory does not need to involve marriage at all which makes it godless while Polygamy pretty much demands marriage.

At the risk of repeating myself, pretty much every prophet had multiple wives and prophets are the example.

While my Woman to Men ratio example might not be globally encompassing. I stand by polygamy not being an "evil" thing.

For what its worth.. when you're agnostic and don't strongly believe in marriage to begin with, and actually think Lesbianism is an option.. I mean why am I even engaging you?

Thanks for the stats page. I actually found some of it enlightening.

Drifter

Veteran
Pretty much everything. Interracial, inter-ethnic couples are far from being the majority.
They dont have to be the majority. The men to women ratio too small in other countries for polygamy to be a feasible reality . . .in fact Western birth rates are dropping so your point is moot anyway. I only pointed out you invalidated your own logic. I think it only makes sense to include two of the most populous countries in your faulty statement.

I don't have the time to research like seemingly you do, but perhaps you can show us how many couples are interracial? If i had to guess I would say less then 5%.

Anyway...From your UN source.
View attachment 55235
Lol it takes a 5 minute Google search and some common sense.

For 85 - 90% of the world, women outnumber men. But i guess in your world everyone can fly to India / China, get themselves a man and take him back to their home.
Again, youre missing the point. More and more people are not getting married. The only countries in which the gender ratio would have anything to do with polygamy are ones mostly on the African continent. . . Where polygamy is still largely a thing in many countries there.

Regardless, my purpose for posting here was to highlight that polygamy and polyamory are not the same thing as the OP hints to.
Polyamory does not need to involve marriage at all which makes it godless while Polygamy pretty much demands marriage.

At the risk of repeating myself, pretty much every prophet had multiple wives and prophets are the example.
And my point was that even I know polygamy was not looked at as a favourable practice at least in Christianity. It was a concession for male greed and an over abundance of women usually due to war deaths (numbers of which are not close to the gender ratio today so you're point is still moot). It was also to protect women because back then women had no livelihood if they were not tied to a husband. There are more women in the world because female fetuses have a higher likelihood of survival than males. It's called Female Genetic Survivability. More males are actually conceived (around 25% more than females) but much fewer make it to term. Baby girls are also more likely to survive hostile pregnancy conditions. Its science, not god's mandate for men to collect as many women as they want.

While my Woman to Men ratio example might not be globally encompassing. I stand by polygamy not being an "evil" thing.
I never said it was evil, I just think it doesnt bode well and even the bible agrees

For what its worth.. when you're agnostic and don't strongly believe in marriage to begin with, and actually think Lesbianism is an option.. I mean why am I even engaging you?
Lol my opinion on lesbianism and marriage is of no relevance. Lesbians exist and most people today dont want to get married. It's just facts.

Thanks for the stats page. I actually found some of it enlightening.
You're welcome. :)

Daze

Superstar
They dont have to be the majority. The men to women ratio too small in other countries for polygamy to be a feasible reality . . .in fact Western birth rates are dropping so your point is moot anyway. I only pointed out you invalidated your own logic. I think it only makes sense to include two of the most populous countries in your faulty statement.

Lol it takes a 5 minute Google search and some common sense.

Again, youre kissing the point. More and more people are not getting married. The only countries in which the gender ratio would have anything to do with polygamy are ones mostly on the African continent. . . Where polygamy is still largely a thing in many countries there.

And my point was that even I know polygamy was not looked at as a favourable practice at least in Christianity. It was a concession for male greed and an over abundance of women usually due to war deaths (numbers of which are not close to the gender ratio today so you're point is still moot). It was also to protect women because back then women had jo livelihood if they were not tied to a husband. There are more women in the world because female fetuses have a higher likelihood of survival than males. It's called Female Genetic Survivability. More males are actually conceived (around 25% more than females) but much fewer make it to term. Baby girls are also more likely to survive hostile pregnancy conditions. Its science, not god's mandate for men to collect as many women as they want.

I never said it was evil, I just think it doesnt bode well and even the bible agrees

Lol my opinion on lesbianism and marriage is of no relevance. Lesbians exist and most people today dont want to get married. It's just facts.

Your welcome. :)
Why do you keep going back and forth with this? You are using a land area that contains 10% of livable global space while simultaneously holding 40% of the global population. By your own admission this piece of land killed woman off at birth. If you remove the genocide its likely woman would have outnumbered man there too.

Clearly the statistics are skewed. As not everyone has the money, time or desire to travel across the globe to get a spouse, it is largely a mute point. For the vast part of the globe, woman outnumber men.

It is of absolute relevance. The fact that you can't see it makes me wonder why i even reply to you.

Your "facts" are from a largely satanic world where our leaders are pedophiles with much of the global population suffering due to global corruption.

End of the day, you by your own admission are not even upon any Abrahamic religion so why am i engaging you?