William Cooper

rainerann

Star
So I have recently been reading through the FBI declassified document on William Cooper. It is an absolutely fascinating look at how the FBI conducts an investigation even if they block out so many things that don't seem to be blocked out for confidentiality reasons, which makes it a little difficult to read.

William Cooper is a somewhat historical figure in the conspiracy world demonstrating how the internet created opportunities for us all to be where we are today. The FBI document frequently references Cooper's work on the internet from the late 90's.

The internet is still a challenging medium to control, so disinformation has become the strategy to control information instead.

It is easy to see from this document that disinformation is a legitimate means of controlling something that cannot be considered a crime. Throughout the case file, despite numerous references to his work in the conspiracy field, the reason for the FBI investigation of Cooper had nothing to do with his work.

FBI was hired on as a consultant for the IRS who was trying to convict Cooper on tax evasion. Throughout their investigation, their sources comments ranged from saying that Cooper wasn't considered a troublemaker in the community and that some people thought he was mentally ill.

Since the IRS sent out warrants for his arrest on the charges of tax evasion, Cooper basically became reclusive and would not leave the house. He made several statements that he would resist an unwarranted arrest because it was not legal to demand that he comply and pay taxes.

Investigations demonstrated that Cooper's home was guarded, he had dogs, and he had guns. So the FBI decided it would be best to address this situation by pretending that there was no investigation being conducted hoping that Cooper would question whether he was under investigation, and leave his house so that they were would have the opportunity to arrest him.

I wonder whether this would have been the approach they took if we didn't have the right to bear arms?

Either way, I have never investigated him before and I am wondering what people think about him?

I know that his work is largely religious in nature so that is why I am creating this thread in the religion section.

Here is a link to the FBI declassified document:

https://archive.org/stream/BillCooper/Cooper, Bill#page/n155/mode/2up

Here is a link to his radio show covering the subject of Mystery Babylon that I am particularly interested in.

https://archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl

Aero

Superstar
Why not just give yourself up? It's tax evasion. I've only listened to part of the lecture on Gnosticism and he seems like a smart guy. My theory is that he was part of a bigger game. A tool in their disinformation war. When the internet first came out I think the cult world broke in half. Some wanted to keep this type of information off the internet completely, and others wanted it everywhere.

It seems pretty obvious that there was a time when these cultists were dead serious about their secrets. And it went on right under everyone's noses. These days not so much. The veil has been lifted to some extent. You can talk about the mystery religions all you want. But you are going to pay with your credibility. The reason being, they turned everyone into fanatics.

rainerann

Star
@Aero, I can understand the stand he took against taxes. It is a neglected subject in the conspiracy world today, but he wrote a letter that is part of FBI file where he explains his reasons for doing it.

"I first learned of the treason taking place in this country (and around the world) when I discovered the plan named "MAJESTYTWELVE" while a member of the Intelligence Briefing Team and Petty officer of the watch in the command center of Admiral Bernard Clarey who at that time was the Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet. The plan outlined the implementation of all of the planks of the Communist Manifesto which began with the graduated so-called Income Tax administered by the fiction known as the Internal Revenue Service, the disarmament of the American People through laws instigated by a series of "terrorist" acts, the formation of a world police force made up of the United Nations force known as NATO combined with the military forces of the United States and the members of the United Nations force known as the "Warsaw Pact" which plan is outlined in State Department Publication 7277. It documented the intent to demonize and target Patriots and so-called "tax protestors" through "Project Trojan Horse" ... and much much more."

"And then I discovered the reason why. The United States Supreme Court in Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Company while ruling that the income tax is an excise (indirect tax) included as a part of its ruling that the federal income tax is VOID because Congress unconstitutionally delegated legislative power to the Secretary of the Treasury to write the Law concerning the administrative and enforcement procedures. It was a blatant and unconstitutional breach of the separation of powers and in any case the Constitution does not grant Congress the ability to delegate its powers to anyone or anything or any entity. The IRS, BATF, the Secret Service, and all of their administrative rules, regulations, and enforcement powers were created unconstitutionally by the stroke of a pen of a Department of the Treasury employee. That is why there is so much subterfuge and so many lies involved in the administration and enforcement of the tax by the so-called Internal Revenue Service."

It starts on pg 123 of the FBI file.

I wouldn't do want to do it myself, but I can understand why he wanted to take a stand like this. I am very against a federal tax.

I looked at the broadcast on Gnosticism. It seems that he was trying to make a connection between Gnosticism and the Illuminati. However, his information on the Illuminati seemed legitimate. He said that it was a pyramid structure that created followers who didn't really know the real goals of the organization because only the people at the top did. However, I don't believe that Gnosticism is a primary influence of this structure even if there are connections that could be made.

I'm also not sure I understand what you are trying to suggest as far as him being a tool of a bigger plan. Are you saying that he was left alone to be part of future disinformation goals?

Aero

Superstar
I'm also not sure I understand what you are trying to suggest as far as him being a tool of a bigger plan. Are you saying that he was left alone to be part of future disinformation goals?
Yes that's what I'm saying. He was taught all of that stuff for a reason. You talked about it in another thread. How they lead people down the path, and get you to follow a script. My theory is that he was meant to be a prototype, or even an archetype. Something future disciples could emulate or be molded after.

So if he was perfectly on script why did he have to die? Idk. Maybe he didn't. Once you get to that point of extreme rebellion it's probably tough to come back. Like he made his choice to have a shootout with the government. And I don't think that much has changed since the 90s. People are more awake, but after 9/11 it got worse. The government encroaching on our rights, and turning anyone into a martyr.

That's what terrorism and all the classified shit is really about. Playing God, and if it's all true than they have done a piss poor job as Gods.

rainerann

Star
I
Yes that's what I'm saying. He was taught all of that stuff for a reason. You talked about it in another thread. How they lead people down the path, and get you to follow a script. My theory is that he was meant to be a prototype, or even an archetype. Something future disciples could emulate or be molded after.

So if he was perfectly on script why did he have to die? Idk. Maybe he didn't. Once you get to that point of extreme rebellion it's probably tough to come back. Like he made his choice to have a shootout with the government. And I don't think that much has changed since the 90s. People are more awake, but after 9/11 it got worse. The government encroaching on our rights, and turning anyone into a martyr.

That's what terrorism and all the classified shit is really about. Playing God, and if it's all true than they have done a piss poor job as Gods.
I think you make a fantastic point especially since he talks about Horus and Osiris so much.

I personally think that narrative is something of a distraction especially when you consider how blantently they are advertising this one eye pose in media.

However, do you think it is still beneficial even if there is the possibility it is controlled?

Do you think it is still beneficial if cooper is not involved in this effort?

Aero

Superstar
I think it is beneficial to have "freedom fighters". But it's a complicated issue. For there is a fine line between a freedom fighter and an actual terrorist. And the government isn't going to give us a big salute. They are going to label us enemies of the state, all the while promoting our rebellious nature.

So the benefits are hidden under the fog of war. Because war and deception are the same thing. We wage war against ourselves every day, so this really is nothing new. The main problem I see is that there is no end in sight to all of this. It's like we are in a state of perpetual war, like it is America's favorite drug.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think it is beneficial to have "freedom fighters". But it's a complicated issue. For there is a fine line between a freedom fighter and an actual terrorist. And the government isn't going to give us a big salute. They are going to label us enemies of the state, all the while promoting our rebellious nature.

So the benefits are hidden under the fog of war. Because war and deception are the same thing. We wage war against ourselves every day, so this really is nothing new. The main problem I see is that there is no end in sight to all of this. It's like we are in a state of perpetual war, like it is America's favorite drug.
People can and do accuse me of religion-hopping. Personally, I am not at all ashamed. I am proud because regardless of what anyone can say about me.... one thing that is a fact is that I have read the Quran, the Bible and the Bhagavad-Gita. And after having read all of them, the one concept that I can say I think is definitely transcendental.... you can see it in Nahua theology, Mayan theology, the Quran, the Bible, Star Wars, The Hero with a Thousand Faces, the Bhagavad-Gita.....

I mean what Arjuna experiences.... Arjuna does not want to fight and if you've read the Gita you know about Krishna's beautiful speech where he tells Arjuna that crying will win him neither heaven nor earth and that he has to fight the battle against evil.

You can look at it in a million different ways but this same concept is throughout the Quran, the Bible, a million different texts.

I am not saying literally go out and use violence. I don't mean that at all.

I believe what Paul says about it being a spiritual battle. I think we have to be not conformed to this world. And in order to maintain its status quo, the world is set up to colonize your mind. Its meant to indoctrinate you. Not the world in itself but I mean the world in a social sense. Movies, news, advertisements, etc.

I think it is perfectly rational and reasonable to rebel. I just think it should be in an inner way.

I think Bill Cooper was right and I think he was a hero. I think he was sincere and got shot for what he believed in.

But ultimately..... even if we said hypothetically that he had bad intentions or was a pawn or something like that. Even if he secretly had bad intentions (which I doubt)... even then- the stuff he said was true. He talked about real stuff. What is said is not necesarily equivalent to the person who says it. You can be messed up and still say true things.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
I mean even in They Live and Videodrome you see what I'm talking about.... in Videodrome the hero's quest is subverted and he actually destroys himself rather than the evil machine.... but I still think They Live and High Noon had the right approach in having the hero do the traditional quest.... Imagine They Live if the people had learned to see and simply decided to forget about it.... I think that movie had the right approach (aesthetically not literally)

Aero

Superstar
Who said Cooper was a pawn? I always find that term amusing. Like sure the pawns position on the Chess board is the worst, but it's still a chess board. All of the pieces are in bad positioning, that's why you have to move them to win. And technically the ending of "Videodrome" is open to interpretation. It doesn't seem like it ends well for anyone, except maybe Dr. Oblivions daughter.

Rebelling inside ourselves isn't much of a rebellion. And I think we see that type of mentality going on everywhere. It *could* be a starting point for a revolution or a total waste of time. I feel like I've lived through a lot and action is what seems to make all the big changes. It doesn't have to be a lot of action either. Sometimes all it takes it speaking out about something.

Etagloc

Superstar
Rebelling inside ourselves isn't much of a rebellion. And I think we see that type of mentality going on everywhere. It *could* be a starting point for a revolution or a total waste of time. I feel like I've lived through a lot and action is what seems to make all the big changes. It doesn't have to be a lot of action either. Sometimes all it takes it speaking out about something.

image.jpg

Aero

Superstar
Idk about all of that. I think the argument works both ways. I would probably argue people think too much, and about the wrong things. What we have learned from clinical psychology is that escapism is not healthy. In 2017 we are at a point where people are trying to escape just for the sake of escaping. Like they don't even know why, it just seems like a good idea. Everyone else is doing it?

Thinking is not the hard part though. That's not why people join the herd. They join the herd because the herd is more organized, and there is an appearance of authority. The herd can take care of you easily, but also stampede your ass too. So optics are very important, and that's why movements like Occupy Wall Street fail.

My theory is the only things you actually *need* to bring about change is authority, and credibility. Maybe it's easier to just say, all a person really needs is power. But how does one acquire power in 2017 by just thinking? Are we all going to go into Gnostic mode and astral project our heads off? Because I'm down with that plan.

rainerann

Star
@Aero there you go with losing heads stuff again. Lol. You could do that or you could do something fun like jump a real distance or go to Mt. Everest and not have to worry about freezing. So many fun things to do that don't involve losing our heads. ;)

Etagloc

Superstar
Idk about all of that. I think the argument works both ways. I would probably argue people think too much, and about the wrong things. What we have learned from clinical psychology is that escapism is not healthy. In 2017 we are at a point where people are trying to escape just for the sake of escaping. Like they don't even know why, it just seems like a good idea. Everyone else is doing it?

Thinking is not the hard part though. That's not why people join the herd. They join the herd because the herd is more organized, and there is an appearance of authority. The herd can take care of you easily, but also stampede your ass too. So optics are very important, and that's why movements like Occupy Wall Street fail.

My theory is the only things you actually *need* to bring about change is authority, and credibility. Maybe it's easier to just say, all a person really needs is power. But how does one acquire power in 2017 by just thinking? Are we all going to go into Gnostic mode and astral project our heads off? Because I'm down with that plan.
I don't think we're in any danger at the moment of becoming a society of people of overly-intellectual people.

I don't walk around and see a society of thinkers. If you walk around and you're surrounded by a society of thinkers... maybe there's something different in the water where you live.

Over here it's more like this

If someone can find the land of overly-intellectual thinkers, please let me know where it's at so I can pack my bags and get ready.

Aero

Superstar
Well sure people aren't intellectual. That's because we aren't taught to be intelligent. All people do is sit around and think, the problem is they are thinking about superficial things. It reminds me of what I say ALL the time. How we have access to so much information but few ways to apply any of it. Humanity should be in a position to be an actual higher being, but that knowledge has been kept from us. That's why all I ever want to do is throw my head at people like the headless horseman.

I like traveling in the physical world too. But I get shit done by launching my body parts into the void. And I know it sounds weird, but imagine what it's like to be the one doing it. I could smack you in the face from the moon.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
A true "man of action" would not be on this forum. And a true "man of action" is too immersed in being a man of action to talk about being a man of action.

There have been men of action before. They're not posting in forums.

Aero

Superstar
The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. And the first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.