William Branham

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
This is absolutely correct... and for a reason. Anyone can claim to be a prophet, but where's the actual proof that God has spoken to them? Well, check their 'prophecy'. If a so-called prophet claims to speak from God but their word doesn't come to pass, that word did not come from God and God did not send the 'prophet' --

Deut 18:20 But the prophet who shall speak a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak... that prophet shall die. 21 And you may say in your heart, `How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?' When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Eze 33:33 When all this comes true – and surely it will – then they will know that a prophet has been among them.

Jer 28:9 As for the prophet who prophesies of peace, when the word of the prophet comes to pass, then that prophet will be known as one whom the Lord has truly sent.”

1 Sam 3:19 The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground. 20 And all Israel from Dan to Deersheba recognized that Samuel was attested as a prophet of the Lord.

Jer 23:21 “I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message. I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22 But if they had stood in my council, they would have proclaimed My words to My people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds.”

Jer 23:25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying, ‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’ 26 How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, these prophets of the deceitfulness of their own heart, 27 who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they report to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal?

Jer 23:29 “Is My word not like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock?
30 Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who steal My words from each other. 31 Behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who use their tongues and declare, ‘The Lord declares!’ 32 Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams,” declares the Lord, “and reported them and led My people astray by their lies and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them nor command them, nor do they provide this people the slightest benefit,” declares the Lord.

False prophets deceive and lead people astray, which is why God so strongly condemns them and warns us against them --

Matt 24:23 “At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect – if that were possible.”

2 Pet 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them – bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up.

1 Jn 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Jer 23:16 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord.

If the Bible is 100% true but prophecies can be false, someone needs to explain through scripture how that can be possible since God's prophets and the writers of scripture both received and spoke God's word, which we are told is the truth which no lie will come from--

Jn 17:17 “Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.” 

1 John 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.
I'm not sure if you actually looked through the thread yet I post articles and videos here which prove William Branham as a prophet.

There isn't one prophecy I've heard of that failed thus making him a prophet. @Thunderian still can't answer my question about Agabus and if you would have looked throughly you would notice that I disproved Thunderian.

If there are prophecies which never occurred then bring them forth I'm not afraid to reply. I've given myself a week to this thread incase someone is seeking for the truth so I can put as much information as I can.

And again I repeat the information I put here isn't for show, the videos I've placed are not placed here for no reason. They are here to inform you.

Here's another source

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Did Jesus tell us how to dress and what music to listen to?
Interesting question, I don't recall a scripture but I'll post it if I find one.

Yet this question can be easily answered. Do you see Jesus dressing immorally?

Do you see Jesus bopping to rock music?

If you do, you should question which Jesus you're following.

Edited**

I found a verse

Deuteronomy 22:5
[5]The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Now God who is Jesus Christ manifested in flesh doesn't change. Whatever is an abomination stays an abomination.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Testimony from being healed from Cancer

Another thing I should mention, William Branham can't heal people, he was a mere man but God used him to healed people thus Jesus Christ healed these people not William Branham.

And it's through faith that they will be healed.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Now what I've personally noticed is that the only critics who exist try to disprove William Branham by pointing at his flaws or personality. They can't pin point anything that goes against the Bible which he has uttered.

People will completely disregard multiple testimonies people had of William Branham and say he was a false prophet. I ask for a proper argument yet I'm only provided with rumors and believethesign(false accusations and research) which I disproved.

Now there is a messenger for our Church Age and whoever that messenger may be has to clear things up and tie up all the loose ends from previous Ages.

We are in the Laodicean Church Age. And each age had their own menssenger. You can dwelve deeper into this by going through the Seven-Church-Ages by William Branham.

Now Jesus Christ is coming really soon and so far from what I've seen you have no messenger nor revelation?

Revelation 10:7
[7]But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Your quest should be to find out who that messenger is and there is only one and that is William Branham. For he said what was in the word of God and told people that they should refer to the Bible to correct him.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hearken to God's voice, don't only listen to the tapes, read his word as well. This is a very slippery slope many of us fall into, but through prayer you can overcome as long as you harden not your heart.

Daze

Superstar
Truth be told I've never heard of this man. But Thundarian is correct in that a prophet's predictions have to be 100% correct.

If they ever fail then clearly God was not their original source as God has knowledge of all things and would never give his prophets false information because this discredits them.

I would think this to be common sense, but people believe what they want to believe i guess.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Truth be told I've never heard of this man. But Thundarian is correct in that a prophet's predictions have to be 100% correct.

If they ever fail then clearly God was not their original source as God has knowledge of all things and would never give his prophets false information because this discredits them.

I would think this to be common sense, but people believe what they want to believe i guess.
I disagree with Thunderian, the reason being that he dismissed the fact that William Branham said that he "predicts" and emphasized it, if you have time, do listen to the sermon. William Branham says "Thus saith the Lord" to which those visions have come to pass. 100%

I agree that if a prophet shares a vision it must come to pass. William Branham never shared a vision of how God told him the work was ending in 1977,. (There was no vision of that sort however something did happen in 1977)

And an interesting fact is that alot of things began to change after the prophets death as well. He even says in his sermons, that we must differentiate when he is speaking and when God is speaking.

Now onto Thunderian, If you look at his previous replies you'll notice he had no leg to stand on for his arguments instead he literally lied and regurgitated some awful proof from a website which is untrustworthy in the first place. The website doesn't even proclaim that "Thus saith the Lord" never happened, instead they just say that he said it later.

As you can see I took the time to actually research what Thunderian spoke about yet he didn't even give two cents about my reply either then pointing out false accusations to which he barely even researched on himself.

I posted testimonies from people who knew William Branham personally on this thread, if you do have further questions, as I always say, do ask and I'll answer.

I'm not one to believe anyone, in fact I took the step to even question William Branham, and so far the only proof people have, is simply nitpicking at his personality not the ministry.