William Branham

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
William Branham on Contemporary Christian Music

You can even take a step further to search the origin of Contemporary Christian Music.

(I didn't read through this article properly, I only scanned at the end)

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
If anyone perhaps can't hear properly, this channel has William Branham's sermons in print. His sermons are also for free on Google if you search for them there. There are also live printed ones which are given for free I believe.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The cause of many message believers destruction is due to exalting William Branham over the Bible. I can also attest to this for as a believer you must test whether William Branham is speaking or if it's God speaking and the only way to assure that is to read the word of God.

Doctrine will either separate or draw us together.

Tidal

Star
..overlooked things about the true Christianity. This includes dressing, music, and basically true sound doctrine.
...If you have any questions or critics, comment them down below.

Did Jesus tell us how to dress and what music to listen to?

Thunderian

Superstar
This is absolutely correct... and for a reason. Anyone can claim to be a prophet, but where's the actual proof that God has spoken to them? Well, check their 'prophecy'. If a so-called prophet claims to speak from God but their word doesn't come to pass, that word did not come from God and God did not send the 'prophet' --

Deut 18:20 But the prophet who shall speak a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak... that prophet shall die. 21 And you may say in your heart, `How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?' When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Eze 33:33 When all this comes true – and surely it will – then they will know that a prophet has been among them.

Jer 28:9 As for the prophet who prophesies of peace, when the word of the prophet comes to pass, then that prophet will be known as one whom the Lord has truly sent.”

1 Sam 3:19 The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground. 20 And all Israel from Dan to Deersheba recognized that Samuel was attested as a prophet of the Lord.

Jer 23:21 “I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message. I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22 But if they had stood in my council, they would have proclaimed My words to My people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds.”

Jer 23:25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying, ‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’ 26 How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, these prophets of the deceitfulness of their own heart, 27 who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they report to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal?

Jer 23:29 “Is My word not like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock?
30 Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who steal My words from each other. 31 Behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who use their tongues and declare, ‘The Lord declares!’ 32 Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams,” declares the Lord, “and reported them and led My people astray by their lies and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them nor command them, nor do they provide this people the slightest benefit,” declares the Lord.

False prophets deceive and lead people astray, which is why God so strongly condemns them and warns us against them --

Matt 24:23 “At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect – if that were possible.”

2 Pet 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them – bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up.

1 Jn 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Jer 23:16 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord.

If the Bible is 100% true but prophecies can be false, someone needs to explain through scripture how that can be possible since God's prophets and the writers of scripture both received and spoke God's word, which we are told is the truth which no lie will come from--

Jn 17:17 “Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.” 

1 John 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.
Excellent post!