William Branham

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
This thread is here specifically to spread the message of the hour. For those of you who don't know, brother Branham was the prophet sent for the age we live in currently. He has had countless prophetic visions from the Lord Jesus Christ himself which came to pass.

What makes the message unique from mainstream "Christianity" is that it reveals the most overlooked things about the true Christianity. This includes dressing, music, and basically true sound doctrine.

For my entire life each person I've met who proclaims to be Christian would miss some of the most basic doctrines one way or another, there would only be a small portion of agreement then either than that we disagree.

This ranges from baptists, Roman catholics, Jehovah's witnesses, ZCC and other denominations.

This thread is to link the teachings for this age by William Branham. Feel free to cruise by and hopefully the Lord God removes the scales from your eyes just as he has done for me.

If you have any questions or critics, comment them down below. Especially if it comes from Wikipedia since there is a lot of misconception about that post which I'll discuss next.

Thunderian

Superstar
Care to explain how he was, I'm curious

Here is a video describing the warning sign of what a false prophet is like:

A true prophet will have a record of 100 per cent accuracy. Did Branham ever prophecy anything that didn’t come true? Seems he did.

1 - Franklin Roosevelt
  • Prophecy - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • First time mentioned on tape - Sept. 27, 1958
  • Timing - After the fact
  • Status - The prophecy was changed over time so that it appeared to have been fulfilled
2 - Mussolini Invades Ethiopia
  • Prophecy - Mussolini will invade Ethiopia
  • First time mentioned on tape - Mar. 26, 1953
  • Status - The prophecy was changed over time
3 - Hitler and WWII
  • Prophecy - Hitler and WWII
  • Status - The prophecy changed over time
4 - Three Isms
5 - Egg-shaped Cars
  • Prophecy - The Egg-shaped Car
  • Status - Failed
6 - Driverless Cars
  • Prophecy - Driverless Cars
  • Status - William Branham claimed it was fulfilled
7 - American Morality
  • Prophecy - American Morality
  • First time mentioned on tape - July 19, 1964
  • Status - Failed
8 - Women will elect the wrong person?
  • Status - Failed
9 - Cruel American Woman Leader
10 - America in Ashes
  • Prophecy - America in Ashes
  • First time mentioned on tape - December 4, 1960
  • Timing - Before the fact
  • Status - Unfulfilled

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
A true prophet will have a record of 100 per cent accuracy. Did Branham ever prophecy anything that didn’t come true? Seems he did.

1 - Franklin Roosevelt
  • Status - The prophecy was changed over time so that it appeared to have been fulfilled
3 - Hitler and WWII
4 - Three Isms
5 - Egg-shaped Cars
  • Status - Failed
6 - Driverless Cars
7 - American Morality
  • Status - Failed
  • Status - Failed
10 - America in Ashes
  • Status - Unfulfilled
Interesting, at first I thought you claimed that his prophesies never came true to which I began fetching articles from the internet to show you how his prophesies were true but I clearly misinterpreted your statements since after analyzing the first few articles from believethesigns, they said these things occurred except brother branham changed his prophesies overtime and that they had already happened before he prophesied of them.

So far I will go dig into research about him on the first seven "predictions" he made. So I will have a reply after thorough research since I am very knowledgeable of believe the sign articles and their propaganda. I've personally received multiple incorrect sources of information from them containing " make up" and "marriage and divorce" and "garden of Eden" and "dancing" therefore this will require me to listen to brother branham's tapes partaining to these subjects and what actually occurred. I'm open to it?

The last two prophesies however are very much so accurate which is what brought me even closer to the message.

1.) America will sink, I'll even link a video explaining that.

2.) There might be a women president or vice president by the name of Kamala Harris if Biden is to win. I'll link another video down below.

To add, I've heard multiple testimonies from people on YouTube who described the ministry as one of a kind and their experiences not only that but the sound doctrine I've found I'm this ministry surpasses any other ones I've taken a listen to which highlights the most washed over topics which I mentioned in my first post.

Although I'm still very much certain he is a prophet since he has highlighted things from the Bible I never knew of, which many churches ignore.

So long as he doesn't deter from the word of God, I'm staying in this ministry and if I find foul play, I'll definetly leave with the speed of lightning.

Thank you for posting your thoughts and I'll get back to you on whether I agree or disagree with a details explanation.

Thunderian

Superstar
Interesting, at first I thought you claimed that his prophesies never came true to which I began fetching articles from the internet to show you how his prophesies were true but I clearly misinterpreted your statements since after analyzing the first few articles from believethesigns, they said these things occurred except brother branham changed his prophesies overtime and that they had already happened before he prophesied of them.

So far I will go dig into research about him on the first seven "predictions" he made. So I will have a reply after thorough research since I am very knowledgeable of believe the sign articles and their propaganda. I've personally received multiple incorrect sources of information from them containing " make up" and "marriage and divorce" and "garden of Eden" and "dancing" therefore this will require me to listen to brother branham's tapes partaining to these subjects and what actually occurred. I'm open to it?

The last two prophesies however are very much so accurate which is what brought me even closer to the message.

1.) America will sink, I'll even link a video explaining that.

2.) There might be a women president or vice president by the name of Kamala Harris if Biden is to win. I'll link another video down below.

To add, I've heard multiple testimonies from people on YouTube who described the ministry as one of a kind and their experiences not only that but the sound doctrine I've found I'm this ministry surpasses any other ones I've taken a listen to which highlights the most washed over topics which I mentioned in my first post.

Although I'm still very much certain he is a prophet since he has highlighted things from the Bible I never knew of, which many churches ignore.

So long as he doesn't deter from the word of God, I'm staying in this ministry and if I find foul play, I'll definetly leave with the speed of lightning.

Thank you for posting your thoughts and I'll get back to you on whether I agree or disagree with a details explanation.
If he has ever prophesied something that didn’t come true exactly as prophesied, Branham isn’t a prophet. That is the biblical test. Branham prophesied that the world would end in 1977. He is a false prophet and none of the things he said should he listened to. There are plenty of good Bible teachers out there that haven’t made any failed prophecies. Only pride would make a person follow a failed prophet.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established

1 - Franklin Roosevelt
3 - Hitler and WWII
4 - Three Isms
5 - Egg-shaped Cars
  • Status - Failed
6 - Driverless Cars
7 - American Morality
  • Status - Failed
  • Status - Failed
10 - America in Ashes
  • Status - Unfulfilled
Well, I am back with a response, it happened rather quick in all honesty. Before researching on this topic, I noticed that he never misinterpreted nor did a prophesy fail.

What the people on believethesign like to do is to twist and find an agenda on the words William Branham speaks. I can attest to this from the article I'll link down below.

I'm here yet again they miss the context of what Brother Branham said to which they imply he has no Biblical scripture to support this which he does.

By that Brother Branham meant, there is actually no scripture saying "don't wear makeup" however it is of the world and the people in the world do it. There isn't scripture that says that one isn't to "masturbate" however we can see how it falls under sexual immorality.

William Branham has said multiple times that the only woman in the Bible to wear makeup is Jezebel and she got fed to the dogs, them placing Esther in this situation doesn't imply Esther wore make up. Jezebel was said to have painted her face.

2 Kings 9:30
[30]And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.

And she was fed to the dogs.

Esther readied herself, she didn't paint her face or anything of that sort.

-Jezebel religion by William Branham describes this.

If you wish for more articles with a deeper analysis into this website, we can start a forum on that.

With that I already have somewhat of an opinion on their obscure views on what the Bible clearly states since they have false doctrine. If they can misinterpret the Bible surely enough it's no surprise that they would misinterpret William Branham.

You as a Christian should know that you are not to act, dress or look like the world. For whoever loves the world, God's love is not in him. If the world likes shorts, pop music,drugs, I must deter from it and etc.

And I'm sure you can see what make up was building up to since now men can batter their faces with foundation and look like women which can turn other men perhaps even gay.

Moving along.

First off, the prophesies never changed, each of them stayed consistent like the Mussolini one, Mussolini would be the first and last to invade Ethiopia and he would come to a horrible end.

He kept saying that repeatedly in his statement. It had the same meaning every single time. Now as he is human as well he may add things yet they don't deter from the mere fact of the prophesy.

I for one do this a lot, when revisiting memories of my traumatic childhood which are very much so evident in my brain, I will explain it in different ways to people and the more years go I'll keep explaining it differently yet it doesn't deter from what happened. I was still abused.

Now the visions never failed, despite you claiming the status as failed since they did happen making your statement false.

The website claims that these instances did occur yet he predicted them after they had occurred in his sermons however that doesn't deter from them as being a mere fact that they happened.

Brother Branham said he had written these visions on a yellow paper.

In 1932-1933, he had multiple visions during this period sent by God to him. These visions were accurate seeing as.

1.) They occurred either way you'd like to put it.

2.) He had made future prophesies, now if we were to conclude that the prophesies he made were untrue due to the mere fact that he allegedly copied them from articles and etc. He wouldn't have made future ones which are currently occurring. Those I'll link down below.

Now ask yourself..... Why would this man preach the true gospel.....live a godly life..... then turn around and lie about the basis of doctrine. Look at these charismatic preachers of today and compare.... He does not compromise..... Ever.

Matthew: 12. 24. But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 25. And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26. And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. 30. He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 31. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. - Bible Offline

Notice the pattern here.....people will call William Branham a false prophet yet have no proof of it whatsoever then misunderstood statements he made.

That's why rumors started splurging about him in the 1960s simply because he stayed with the word while the others went along with the world.

3.) I also researched opinions and experiences of people who were around this man and his life reflected what he believed as well. I'll link a few videos as well down below.

A small debuncation sermon.

Therefore he was not a false prophet for he never told a false prophesy. It happened now didn't in fact its still happening.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
If he has ever prophesied something that didn’t come true exactly as prophesied, Branham isn’t a prophet. That is the biblical test. Branham prophesied that the world would end in 1977. He is a false prophet and none of the things he said should he listened to. There are plenty of good Bible teachers out there that haven’t made any failed prophecies. Only pride would make a person follow a failed prophet.
Ohhh I was waiting for this one, see I happened to be listening to his sermon on the seven church ages and he never prophesied that the world would end in 1977.

You didn't do your research sir, see he said " I predict" and placed great emphasis on it that something might happen in 1977. It's called the Ephesian Church Age I believe.

I'll even leave an article down below describing in detail how he never prophesied it to be from God. Yet something interesting happened on that day interestingly enough.

Thunderian

Superstar
So which is he? A prophet or a predictor? Seems like silly games to me. We don’t need any more prophets. The Bible is finished and we know all that we need to.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
So which is he? A prophet or a predictor? Seems like silly games to me. We don’t need any more prophets. The Bible is finished and we know all that we need to.
All I've gathered so far is that you have absolutely nothing against this man. Except criticize him through non thorough research instead looking into untrustworthy sources.

There is a difference between prophesy and predicting.

Prophesy- A prophecy is a message that is claimed by a prophet to have been communicated to them by a deity. Such messages typically involve inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of divine will concerning the prophet's social world and events to come.

Predict-say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.

He felt something would happen in 1977 yet he never said God showed him a vision of it. As the article I've sent you has described.

William Branham is a...... human being like I explained on my first post, if you're expecting a perfect individual who doesn't make errors then you're sadly mistaken because he is not God.

There was a sermon I listened to, to which he was supposed to go preach to Indians and instead his brethren unknowingly sent him he wrong way to which he listened to them. (this was his error to which he paid greatly for it) Thereafter he received great sickness upon him due to disobeying God.

The sermon was talking about his trip to South Africa if you wish to check him out.

Fortunetly he repented before it was too late and God forgave him.

I was expecting a fruitful discussion not throwing accusations. All I received was strengthened belief in God's ministry.

And he is a prophet for he prophesied now didn't he? And those things came to pass.

Now onto the Bible being finished, the Bible is finished yet one can't simply get the Bible and understand it, it's sharp like a two edged sword. The Bible is very simple yet we as people won't be able to understand it properly that's why God sends us a prophet, to discern the things written in the Bible.

I for one can attest to the mere fact that as a child who watched a lot of movies, I thought Adam and Eve ate a fruit/apple and never even questioned as to why they felt naked.

Who gets naked by eating a fruit?

That's what a prophet is for, to discern for God's people.

Matthew 13:9
[9]Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
William Branham is a...... human being like I explained on my first post, if you're expecting a perfect individual who doesn't make errors then you're sadly mistaken because he is not God.
I’m sorry I’m disappointing you by expecting a prophet to be 100 per cent accurate, even if that’s what the Bible sets as the standard. Go on and believe in Branham if you like, but I would be worried about having to play word games like “he’s a prophet but he was only predicting in this instance”. Name one prophet in the Bible who made that distinction and was then wrong. You can’t, because an almighty God doesn’t play games like that, either.

floss

Star
@Yellowbunzz tasty interesting, when did he predicted a women President before the end time? Seem like he saw the leaked version of Game of Thrones... xD

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I’m sorry I’m disappointing you by expecting a prophet to be 100 per cent accurate, even if that’s what the Bible sets as the standard. Go on and believe in Branham if you like, but I would be worried about having to play word games like “he’s a prophet but he was only predicting in this instance”. Name one prophet in the Bible who made that distinction and was then wrong. You can’t, because an almighty God doesn’t play games like that, either.
Did you even read the article? Did you even read my post, moreso when did his prophesies ever fail? Nevermind this is a useless argument with no facts whatsoever. And the sad thing is that you don't even realize it, that you're doing the same thing the pharisees did to Jesus Christ. No evidence that this man has done any wrong yet spurting out false allegations to which you know are inaccurate.

Acts 21:10-11
[10]And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus.
[11]And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.

So you're calling Agabus a false prophet?

Atleast your replies will show people what my first post was about so thank you for contributing to this thread.