Will the antichrist in the third temple be a robot?

Vixy

Star

Starting with a picture and then the picture comes to life... Could he be a robot? "He will be like none other before him and make grea signs in the skies" A robot is all of thee things. A goyem, from a jewish perspective. Could start with a bot on soial media who answers questions, then gets famous for giving god replies and then has a robot built for them, thus "comes to life"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Starting with a picture and then the picture comes to life... Could he be a robot? "He will be like none other before him and make grea signs in the skies" A robot is all of thee things. A goyem, from a jewish perspective. Could start with a bot on soial media who answers questions, then gets famous for giving god replies and then has a robot built for them, thus "comes to life"
We have the Beast, the False Prophet and the "image of the Beast" mentioned. I have wondered if the Antichrist were the Beast, perhaps an apostate Pope, and an "image" or shell with access to all the data available in the world inhabited be Satan himself?

My reasons for this are that it is the aspiration of Satan to stand in the "Holy Place" and be worshipped as God. It appears he may briefly be allowed such a moment, perhaps inhabiting "The Image of the Beast" as part of his own Unholy Trinity?

Vytas

Star
So false prophet gives a "spirit" to image of the beast, so he might even speak which is great wonder apparently and direct consequence of people being killed. Also image wants worship. That narrows number of suitable candidates a bit...

Dalit

Star

Been meaning to watch that. Gonz Shimura seems like a good researcher yet his videos are lengthy.

phipps

Star
Who, or what, is the Antichrist?

Evil alliance, or sinister individual? Some say his appearance is still in the future. Others say he appeared long ago in the days of ancient Rome. But the Bible indicates that he is alive today! Do you know who he is? Are you sure? You need to be, for you can't understand last-day events until you understand this power.

Q. As Daniel chapter 7 begins, Daniel sees four beasts coming up out of the sea. What do these beasts and the sea represent?
  • "The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth" (Daniel 7:23). "The waters ... are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues" (Revelation 17:15).
Please note that God interprets the symbols in Daniel's vision. Daniel saw a vision of four beasts coming up out of the sea. Daniel doesn't have to guess what they mean. They aren't mysterious symbols that cannot be understood by man. God Himself tells Daniel that the “beasts” represent earthly kingdoms, and the “waters” are “peoples, multitudes, and nations, and tongues.”

Q. In Daniel 7:7, the fourth world kingdom is represented by a horrible monster with iron teeth and 10 horns. What do the horns represent?

The 10 horns represent the 10 kings or kingdoms into which pagan Rome (the fourth kingdom) was eventually split (Daniel 7:24). (These 10 kingdoms are the same as the 10 toes of the image described in Daniel 2:41-44.) Roving barbarian tribes swept in upon the Roman empire and carved out land niches for their people.
  • "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things" (Daniel 7:8).
Seven of the 10 tribes developed into the countries of modern Western Europe, while three were uprooted and destroyed (“plucked up”) by a “little horn” that had “eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

We must identify this "little horn" power carefully, because God takes more space describing it than the other four kingdoms combined. Why? Because the biblical characteristics identify it as the Antichrist of prophecy and history. There must be no mistake in making this identification.

God gives us nine characteristics of Antichrist in Daniel 7 so we can be certain of his identity. They are not some human opinion or speculation. Historians could actually tell you quickly what power is being described.

The Roman Empire, the fourth kingdom, is represented by a powerful monster with iron teeth and 10 horns (Daniel 7:7). What do the horns represent?

The 10 horns represent the 10 kings or kingdoms into which pagan Rome was eventually split (Daniel 7:24). (These 10 kingdoms are the same as the 10 toes of the image described in Daniel 2:41–44.) Roving barbarian tribes swept in upon the Roman Empire and carved out land niches for their people. Seven of those 10 tribes developed into the countries of modern Western Europe, while three were “uprooted” and destroyed.

Visigoths - Spain

Anglo-Saxons - England

Franks - France

Alemani - Germany

Burgundians - Switzerland

Lombards - Italy

Suevi - Portugal

Heruli - Rooted up

Ostrogoths - Rooted up

Vandals - Rooted up

The nine points that clearly identify the antichrist in Daniel.

A. The little horn would come “up among them”—that is, from among the 10 horns that were the kingdoms of Western Europe (Daniel 7:8). So it would be a little kingdom somewhere in Western Europe.

B. It would have a man at its head who could speak for it (Daniel 7:8).

C. It would pluck out or uproot three kingdoms (Daniel 7:8).

D. It would be different from the other 10 kingdoms (Daniel 7:24).

E. It would make war with and persecute the saints (Daniel 7:21, 25).

F. It would emerge from the pagan Roman Empire—the fourth kingdom (Daniel 7:7, 8).

G. God’s people (the saints) would “be given into his hand” for “a time and times and half a time” (Daniel 7:25).

H. It would “speak great words against” or blaspheme God (Daniel 7:25). In Revelation 13:5, the Bible says the same power speaks “great things and blasphemies.”

I. It would “intend to change times and law” (Daniel 7:25).

Don’t forget—all these identification points come directly from the Bible. They are not some human opinion or speculation. Historians could tell you quickly what power is being described, because these points fit only one power—the papacy. But in order to be certain, let us carefully examine all nine points one by one. There must be no room left for doubt.

Does the papacy fit these points?

Yes—it fits every point. Let’s take a closer look:

A. It came up among the 10 kingdoms of Western Europe.
The geographical location of the papal power is in Rome, Italy—in the heart of Western Europe.

B. It would have a man at its head who speaks for it.
The papacy meets this identifying mark because it does have one man at the head—the pope—who speaks for it.

C. Three kingdoms were plucked up to make way for the rise of the papacy.
The emperors of Western Europe were largely Catholic and supported the papacy. Three Arian kingdoms, however, did not—the Vandals, Heruli, and Ostrogoths. So the Catholic emperors decided they must be subdued or destroyed. Here is how theologian and historian Dr. Mervyn Maxwell describes the results in volume 1, page 129, of his book God Cares: “The Catholic emperor Zeno (474–491) arranged a treaty with the Ostrogoths in 487, which resulted in the eradication of the kingdom of the Arian Heruls in 493. And the Catholic emperor Justinian (527–565) exterminated the Arian Vandals in 534 and significantly broke the power of the Arian Ostrogoths in 538. Thus were Daniel’s three horns—the Heruls, the Vandals, and the Ostrogoths—‘plucked up by the roots.’ ” It is not difficult to recognize that the papacy fits this point.

D. It would be different from the other kingdoms.
The papacy clearly fits this description, as it came on the scene as a religious power and was different from the secular nature of the other 10 kingdoms.

E. It would make war with and persecute the saints.
That the church did persecute is a well-known fact, and the papacy admits doing so. Historians believe the church destroyed at least 50 million lives over matters of religious conviction. We quote here from two sources:

1. “That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant who has a competent knowledge of history.” 1

2. In The History of the Inquisition of Spain, D. Ivan Antonio Llorente provides these figures from the Spanish Inquisition alone: “31,912 persons were condemned and perished in the flames,” and 241,450 were “condemned to severe “penances.”

Words of Care and Concern
Lest anyone should think that we are attacking fellow Christians by identifying the little horn power, please keep in mind that the prophecy is aimed at a system and not individuals. There are sincere, devout Christians in all churches, including the Catholic faith. Daniel 7 is simply a message of judgment and correction upon a large religious institution that compromised with paganism, as many other churches have also done.

Prophecy Reveals Faults of All Faiths
Other prophecies point out the faults of the Protestant and Jewish faiths. God has true people in all religions. His true people (no matter what their faith) will always humbly accept the correction of the Lord and will not shut their ears and hearts against Him. We should be thankful that God’s Word speaks with impartial honesty on every subject.

Prophetic Time:
Time = 1 year
Times = 2 years
½ time = ½ year

F. It would emerge from the fourth kingdom of iron—the pagan Roman Empire.
We quote two authorities on this point:

1. “The mighty Catholic Church was little more than the Roman Empire baptized. ... The very capital of the old Roman Empire became the capital of the Christian empire. The office of Pontifex Maximus was continued in that of the pope.” 2

2. “Whatever Roman elements the barbarians and Arians left ... [came] under the protection of the Bishop of Rome, who was the chief person there after the emperor’s disappearance. ... The Roman church ... pushed itself into the place of the Roman World-Empire, of which it is the actual continuation.” 3

G. God’s people (the saints) would “be given into his hand” for “a time and times and half a time.”
Several things need clarification here:

1. A time is a year, times is two years, and half a time is half of a year. The Amplified Bible translates it: “Three and one-half years.” 4

2. This same time period is mentioned seven times in the books of Daniel and Revelation (Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 11:2, 3; 12:6, 14; 13:5): three times as a “time, times, and half a time”; twice as 42 months; and twice as 1,260 days. Based on the 30-day calendar used by the Jews, these time periods are all the same amount of time: 3½ years = 42 months = 1,260 days.

3. One prophetic day equals one literal year (Ezekiel 4:6; Numbers 14:34).

4. Thus, the little horn (antichrist) was to have power over the saints for 1,260 prophetic days; that is, 1,260 literal years.

5. The rule of the papacy began in ad 538, when the last of the three opposing Arian kingdoms was uprooted. Its rule continued until 1798 when Napoleon’s general, Berthier, took the pope captive with hopes of destroying both Pope Pius VI and the political power of the papacy. This period of time is an exact fulfillment of the 1,260-year prophecy. The blow was a deadly wound for the papacy, but that wound began to heal and continues healing today.

6. This same period of persecution is mentioned in Matthew 24:21 as the worst period of persecution God’s people experience. Verse 22 tells us it was so devastating that not one soul would have survived if God had not shortened it. But God did shorten it. The persecution ended long before the pope was taken captive in 1798. It is plain to see that this point, likewise, fits the papacy.

H. It would speak "pompous words" of blasphemy "against [God]."
Blasphemy has two definitions in Scripture:

1. Claiming to forgive sins (Luke 5:21).

2. Claiming to be God (John 10:33).

Does this point fit the papacy? Yes. Let’s first look at the evidence for it claiming to forgive sins, taken directly from its own literature: “Does the Priest truly forgive the sins, or does he only declare that they are remitted? The Priest does really and truly forgive the sins in virtue of the power given to him by Christ.”5 The papacy further undermines Jesus by setting up a system of confession to an earthly priest, thus bypassing Jesus, our High Priest (Hebrews 3:1; 8:1, 2) and only Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5). Next, consider the evidence for it claiming to be God: “We [the popes] hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.”6 Here is more evidence: “The pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ, Himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.”7

I. It would "intend to change times and law." The Amplified Bible translates “law” as “the law.” The reference is to changing God’s law. Of course, no one can really change it, but has the papacy attempted to do so? The answer is yes. In its catechisms, the papacy has omitted the second commandment against veneration of images and has shortened the fourth commandment from 94 words to eight and divided the tenth commandment into two commandments. (Check this for yourself. Compare the Ten Commandments in any Catholic catechism with God's list of the commandments in Exodus 20:2-17.)

There is no doubt that the little horn power (the antichrist) of Daniel 7 is the papacy. No other organization fits all nine points. And, incidentally, this is not a new teaching. Every Protestant Reformer, without exception, spoke of the papacy as antichrist.8

phipps

Star
Others who identified the Antichrist

Daniel 7 identifies the Papacy as the Antichrist. Throughout history, others have also stated that papal Rome is the Antichrist.

The Apostle Paul said that the "mystery of iniquity" was already working in his day, and would grow to full revelation before the Second Coming of the Lord.

The great French reformer, John Calvin, identified the Antichrist:

"Daniel and Paul had predicted that Antichrist would sit in the temple of God...we affirm him to be the Pope…Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak."i

"I shall briefly show that (Paul's words in II Thess. 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies them to the Papacy."ii

Martin Luther also identified the Antichrist from his studies of Paul's epistle to the Thessalonians, and the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation. In 1520, Luther wrote this:

"I am practically cornered, and can hardly doubt any more, that the Pope is really the Antichrist... because everything so exactly corresponds to the way of his life, actions, words and commandments."iii

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist."iv

"Already I feel greater liberty in my heart; for at last I know that the pope is antichrist, and that his throne is that of Satan himself."v

"We are not the first who interpret the Papacy as the kingdom of Antichrist...He (John Purvey in 1390 AD) rightly and truly pronounces the Pope "Antichrist" as he is...a witness indeed, foreordained by God to confirm our doctrine."vi

Calvin and Luther were not the only church leaders to identify the Antichrist. A host of reformers identified the Antichrist as the Papacy, such as Thomas Cranmer ("Whereof it followeth Rome to be the seat of antichrist, and the pope to be very antichrist himself. I could prove the same by many other scriptures, old writers, and strong reasons"vii), John Knox ("Hitherto the pope has been antichrist"viii), John Wesley ("He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers"ix), John Wycliffe, John Huss, Jerome, and John Melanchthon.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
BTW Vixy you mean a "golem", not a "goyem."

If you guys are worried about the "AntiChrist" you better get off the internet quick as it is mostly likely the vessel of that "entity." The image of the beast is created by computers. It's all planned that way. It's not a prophecy it's an attempt to destroy the planet and force events to happen.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
BTW Vixy you mean a "golem", not a "goyem."

If you guys are worried about the "AntiChrist" you better get off the internet quick as it is mostly likely the vessel of that "entity." The image of the beast is created by computers. It's all planned that way. It's not a prophecy it's an attempt to destroy the planet and force events to happen.
The final battle - the Antichrist Vs the Terminator? It might make a great movie but I suspect the two are more likely to collaborate...

Helioform

Star
The final battle - the Antichrist Vs the Terminator? It might make a great movie but I suspect the two are more likely to collaborate...
Heh. The Terminator (Arnold) is one of the 2 beasts, which ends up in the molten metal vat in T2. Skynet is the other...I have Skynet as my avatar as kind of a joke but also because the movie is very close to what is about to transpire. It was the first movie to even mention what powers this AI, neural net CPUs. James Cameron had many dream visions of what was put in there also.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Heh. The Terminator (Arnold) is one of the 2 beasts, which ends up in the molten metal vat in T2. Skynet is the other...I have Skynet as my avatar as kind of a joke but also because the movie is very close to what is about to transpire. It was the first movie to even mention what powers this AI, neural net CPUs. James Cameron had many dream visions of what was put in there also.
Given the possibilities of who "they" might be, it gives "Field of Dreams" an alternative allegorical meaning:-

if-you-build-it-1288x724.jpg

Helioform

Star
Given the possibilities of who "they" might be, it gives "Field of Dreams" an alternative allegorical meaning:-

View attachment 17809
Yeah exactly. They are being told to "build it"...using visions again. Which is why I say Revelation is a plan, a plan from beings who can only influence us in a very subtle way before they can have complete control over this place, gradually.

Which is why I say Revelation is a plan, a plan from beings who can only influence us in a very subtle way before they can have complete control over this place, gradually.

Sometimes I think so too. Aren’t the population reductions in Revelation similar to what it is believed is desired by the “Illuminati”?

Helioform

Star
Sometimes I think so too. Aren’t the population reductions in Revelation similar to what it is believed is desired by the “Illuminati”?
Yeah, I believe so. But there are other "cosmic" influences also I think, I know it sounds like sci-fi, but these things do not live only on Earth, it's all I was able to find out. Some may have a real incentive to get rid of this planet totally, before we can turn things around...

Yeah, I believe so. But there are other "cosmic" influences also I think, I know it sounds like sci-fi, but these things do not live only on Earth, it's all I was able to find out. Some may have a real incentive to get rid of this planet totally, before we can turn things around...
Anything is possible, but personally I believe that The Family is trying to impose a worldwide authoritarian theocracy based off their interpretation of the Revelation.

Do you believe in Alien influence? I’d appreciate any links you heave on the subject, it’s one of my interests.

Helioform

Star
Anything is possible, but personally I believe that The Family is trying to impose a worldwide authoritarian theocracy based off their interpretation of the Revelation.

Do you believe in Alien influence? I’d appreciate any links you heave on the subject, it’s one of my interests.
That also could be the case. I only know that Revelation is truly something considered, from reading stuff written by high level freemasons...

I haven't read anything on aliens in a long time but if you can read David Jacobs' book, "The Threat", he's a professor of history at Temple university. You can see some of the patterns there: "Reptilians", "Nordics", and "Grays" all seem to be involved in hybridization programs and want to eventually nuke the whole place to install their hybrids afterwards. I was able to find a link to it so you don't have to buy it.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/thethread/thethread.htm

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think a particular section of Revelation 12 may hold the future truth of the matter:-

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

That also could be the case. I only know that Revelation is truly something considered, from reading stuff written by high level freemasons...

I haven't read anything on aliens in a long time but if you can read David Jacobs' book, "The Threat", he's a professor of history at Temple university. You can see some of the patterns there: "Reptilians", "Nordics", and "Grays" all seem to be involved in hybridization programs and want to eventually nuke the whole place to install their hybrids afterwards. I was able to find a link to it so you don't have to buy it.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/thethread/thethread.htm
What do the masons have to say about it?

Interesting, genetic experiments do seem to be the common thread in abduction scenarios with an emphasis on reproduction. I certainly think there is something going on it’s just a matter of who and of what.

Thanks for the link, I’ll start it tonight.

Helioform

Star
What do the masons have to say about it?
They say it's an initiation of some kind into the "Mysteries."

Manly P. Hall (who was not a mason at the time he wrote "Secret Teachings Of The Ages" I think, though) tried to explain that it was more pagan than Christian, and that the New Jerusalem represented a masonic ideal. Not surprising because it's cube-shaped. I always think of the Borg in Star Trek TNG when I think about this cube-shaped city...

https://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta46.htm

Albert Pike also wrote about it a little.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md20.htm