Will Smith "strikes" Chris Rock at Oscars

Lurking009

Veteran
Yes to this ^

Thanks for sharing - that was EXCELLENT! It totally summed up my thoughts and gut feelings so far. Unless other facts come to light, it makes absolutely no logical sense that WS would fake or plan an event to destroy his own career and reputation, especially when he was up for an Oscar. While I absolutely abhor WS's behavior and arrogance, his acceptance speech is really sad to watch. He seemed thoroughly broken and desparate at that point. It's like the unbearable weight of what he had done had finally hit him at that moment and he's grasping at straws to justify himself.

This is interesting:

So... it looks like JPS got her ultimate revenge and thoroughly enjoyed it at the expense of her own husband. WS is ultimately responsible for his actions, but her response is just as disgusting.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Cannot forget though these people
get paid to lie be other people
and they are good at itor wouldn't have
an award show of any kind period

I was thinking late last night that
maybe it's more to it since the open marriage
thing with them maybe jada n chris had an
entanglement at sometime ?just saying

queen82

Star
Cannot forget though these people
get paid to lie be other people
and they are good at itor wouldn't have
an award show of any kind period

I was thinking late last night that
maybe it's more to it since the open marriage
thing with them maybe jada n chris had an
entanglement at sometime ?just saying
did you mean they had an affair?

redqueen

Superstar
Trying hard to make sure we know
it wasn't scripted eh
Of course this story is monopolizing
all the msm with a few exceptions

I find what's scrolling across the
bottom of the screen a lil funny too
of course there is a new variant
the war wasn't working good enough
and it has distracted long enough to
roll out a new one they can blame on
lessening the restrictions to soon
And maybe on the detaniccavnu too

Guess we'll be back to where we were
before the war now right only I'm gonna
say they will probably make this 6th wave
deadlier than the norcimo was just to put
that fear out again now that people have started
going back to normal argggg makes me mad
sorry not tryna hijack the thread
I'm done

redqueen

Superstar
What is energy harvesting?
Think vampire that feeds off your fear,anger,hate
all our negative emotions more so than our happiness
it's why they try to keep us in a state of constant fear
and angry,hating each other

I also believe us watching lends
to the efficiency of their rituals
such as the award shows all of em
concerts as we seen with TS
Us just watching whether to dissect
or because ya wanna watch
it all feeds and helps them

Kaeya

Rookie
Staged events that emotionally impact/bring out strong emotions from the public. These feelings are essentially sucked by the elites as part of rituals to "recharge" themselves/demonic entities. While the staged event is being carried out, another separate ritual is going on from somewhere else that uses that energy. These are most successful when the event seems to come out of nowhere and it's surprising to the public.

If it seems silly: Think of introverts who hang out with a group of friends and later become "drained" and need to "recharge" again with some alone time.
Doesn’t that happen with major traumatic events? I mean, does anyone except the media care about this one?

sthom

Rookie
I've read a stuntman breakdown of the slap. Exaggerated body movement from WS to sell the slap, and he strikes him with fingertips rather than palm to minimize damage. It's a rehearsed and trained manuever. There's more, but do you REALLY need to hear it? WS is on the verge of laughing-- literally smirking ear to ear-- on his walk to his seat before getting back in character for his ridiculous expletive-filled outburst.

nodnoc

Rookie
Will Smith- the devil comes for you at your highest moment
The Devil- ya see people like yoooooou think that the deeeevil is just sittin around the academy awaards, sippin martinis and rippin lines of cocaaaaine, and whispering in the guy from Wild Wild Wests ear, to make him slap everyone’s favorite actor from grown ups 2

queen82

Star
I've read a stuntman breakdown of the slap. Exaggerated body movement from WS to sell the slap, and he strikes him with fingertips rather than palm to minimize damage. It's a rehearsed and trained manuever. There's more, but do you REALLY need to hear it? WS is on the verge of laughing-- literally smirking ear to ear-- on his walk to his seat before getting back in character for his ridiculous expletive-filled outburst.
even a kindergarden kid would realize that was all staged

Don't know if anybody has brought this up but Will Smith is a SCIENTOLOGIST.

Many Hollywood actors are including Tom Cruise of course. Scientology is a cult on the surface but many say it's like an intelligence and blackmailing operation.

L Ron Hubbard was a naval intelligence officer.

Scientology runs Hollywood and has many strange links to even guys like Alex Jones.

Josh Reeves has done some good docs on Scientology.

This was 100% staged.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Leave it to the pros to cut through the fog...
Some interesting and diverse perspectives on the matter, very entertaining dialog (although the first video is probably not for kids). A few takes are that it has all the hallmarks of a staged event, but the possibility is also raised that Smith told Rock to knock off the spouse jokes last time around or else... and when Rock didnt this time, Smith had painted himself into a corner where the options he left himself were do something now... or simp out in front of his wife.

recure

Established
Totally unnatural progression: physical violence is the escalation of anger/rage, but he is not discernibly angry until he sits back down and starts yelling. He goes from laughing to calmly walking to and from the stage, to hollering from his seat. It makes more sense instinctively for there to be a verbal attack before a physical attack.

sickgirl15

Established
She looks fine to me! How about the two old dudes she’s sitting in the middle of? They’re absolute replicas of “Adonis,” right? Would you even make such a ridiculous, superficial comment if Nicole happened to be a male?! Didn’t think so.

She looks fine to me! How about the two old dudes she’s sitting in the middle of? They’re absolute replicas of “Adonis,” right? Would you even make such a ridiculous, superficial comment if Nicole happened to be a male?! Didn’t think so.
Well the two guys are covered with clothes. Nicole is exposing a lot of her skin that to me seems to reveal perhaps anorexia or something that doesn't look good. If you are going to wear revealing clothes be careful and consider your age and other factors. The one guy is her husband who is probably afraid to tell her the truth and looks somewhat unhappy. I don't know who the other guy is but most likely another Hollywood degenerate.