Will Smith "strikes" Chris Rock at Oscars

Lurking009

Veteran
Also an issue that really angers me:

For the acting professionals who worked their entire careers to reach their industry pinnacle - a once in a lifetime event for most - their work was completely lost because 'Will Smith'. That vile slap has dominated and drowned out every other winner. By his choice and decision, he made the whole event completely about himself and his sad universe. Disgusting beyond belief.

Flip side: I'm not saying I value what comes out of Hollywood personally. It's mostly leftist agenda driven crap I stopped watching long ago, but I can understand busting your ass in your chosen professional field to reach a goal. To suddenly have your life's work sidelined by a pathetically unhinged narcissist had to be devastating for everyone else.

Lurking009

Veteran
No there is plenty of evidence. The whole ceremony is completely Masonic. There were pyramids all over, Masonic signs, etc…

Like my buddy, Mr E says, “If you can’t see it, I can’t help you”.
I'm talking specifically of 'the slap'. I have not seen convincing evidence the slap [and verbal outburst that followed] was a 'masonic ritual' or mass pre-planned event by WS, CR and the Academy. Until I see actual facts to the contrary, I'm going with the more straightforward observation: WS is an egomanical moron who threw a tantrum, and then proceeded to try to walk it all back. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran

Interesting. If true, this makes him an even bigger douche for not leaving when asked. Also if true, this was a failing on security's part since they should have forcibly removed him.

TrustNo1

Established
What is energy harvesting?
Staged events that emotionally impact/bring out strong emotions from the public. These feelings are essentially sucked by the elites as part of rituals to "recharge" themselves/demonic entities. While the staged event is being carried out, another separate ritual is going on from somewhere else that uses that energy. These are most successful when the event seems to come out of nowhere and it's surprising to the public.

If it seems silly: Think of introverts who hang out with a group of friends and later become "drained" and need to "recharge" again with some alone time.

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
Staged events that emotionally impact/bring out strong emotions from the public. These feelings are essentially sucked by the elites as part of rituals to "recharge" themselves/demonic entities. While the staged event is being carried out, another separate ritual is going on from somewhere else that uses that energy. These are most successful when the event seems to come out of nowhere and it's surprising to the public.

If it seems silly: Think of introverts who hang out with a group of friends and later become "drained" and need to "recharge" again with some alone time.
Kobe bryant, Whitney Houston, Chadwick Boseman, and many more all died close to the time of an "awards" ritual

Search celebrity deaths around award shows, they are the celebrities that would have a global impact with their death

free2018

Star
I'm talking specifically of 'the slap'. I have not seen convincing evidence the slap [and verbal outburst that followed] was a 'masonic ritual' or mass pre-planned event by WS, CR and the Academy. Until I see actual facts to the contrary, I'm going with the more straightforward observation: WS is an egomanical moron who threw a tantrum, and then proceeded to try to walk it all back. Time will tell.
It’s pretty straightforward.

That’s a Masonic sign.
2537C1E8-283D-4EF1-8DA0-20BF7C238E0C.jpeg

Lurking009

Veteran
It’s pretty straightforward.

That’s a Masonic sign.
View attachment 72886
That proves literally ZERO in regards to THE SLAP. Masonic sign or not, there is no way to get from this photo to "OMG... it was a planned co-ordinated mass ritual involving WS, CR and the entire Academy!!!!!!".

Sometimes things are deeper than they seem. And sometimes things are just as they seem. Provide actual evidence of a mass conspiracy event or step off with this nonsense.

The reason I'm not jumping to conclusions here quickly or bending things to fit a pre-formed conspiracy theory is to avoid becoming a gossip monger and avoid making false accusations against people. That's the right thing to do, and it's the Christian thing to do. I will stick with opinions and thoughts based on what I know to be true now.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
That proves literally ZERO in regards to THE SLAP. Masonic sign or not, there is no way to get from this photo to "OMG... it was a planned co-ordinated ritual involving WS, CR and the Academy".

Sometimes things are deeper than they seem. And sometimes things are just as they seem. Provide actual evidence of a mass conspiracy event or step off with this nonsense.

The reason I don't jump to conclusions quickly or bend things to fit a pre-formed conspiracy theory is to avoid becoming a gossip monger and avoid making false accusations against people. That's the right thing to do, and it's the Christian thing to do. I will stick with what I know to be true rather than speculate and theorize what I can't possibly know at this time.
You do you.
Many people posted lots of different things that challenge the official narrative.
False accusations? Where?
If you don’t like the truth, I’d like to recommend Facebook or YouTube where they ban truthers everyday.
As for God, God leads me to the truth.

redqueen

Superstar
Does anyone else hear CR
after the keep my wife's name outta mouth part
say underbreath
Ahh I could ruin you ok
And the look off to the right
and continue with the show

Or is it just me?

Posting this link as it zoomed nice
for me on his mouth which holy
shark teeth happening and I dont think its
the camera like everyone says as I have tried
to replicate with different cameras different speeds of
speaking to no avail I can't get them teeth glitches on me or mine
Anyone else try to see if they can?

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
You do you.
Many people posted lots of different things that challenge the official narrative.
False accusations? Where?
If you don’t like the truth, I’d like to recommend Facebook or YouTube where they ban truthers everyday.
As for God, God leads me to the truth.
Said by you in regards to the slap:

"It is obviously a humiliation ritual."
"I get it. It is completely manufactured."
"Strike the chris rock aka Christ the Rock" - You: "Yes, sir. That's a great catch"
[Yeah, that's some ridiculous twisting to fit a theory right there :rolleyes: ]
"It’s pretty straightforward. That’s a Masonic sign."

Ok, now prove without doubt that ANY of that is true. I understand masonic symbolism, but I also err on the side of caution and not jumping to potentially false conclusions/accusations until there is actual evidence.

Fact: Unless you are Will Smith - or - Will Smith personally told you he was giving a masonic sign in that photo, it is impossible for you to know what he was actually doing. Masonic symbol or adjusting his coat - you have no clue. And from that you claim it's proof the slap was a pre-planned mass ritual event?

I left my first post in this thread open should further 'real' evidence come in - as I said: time will tell. If that happens, I'm perfectly fine adjusting my thoughts on the incident because I'm not locked into a pre-conceived conclusion. I don't believe at this time that CR or the Academy were involved. I'd much rather wait and see than rush into false judgment.