Will history record Biden as the most corrupt president in American history?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are there pros to Israel? Please enlighten us.
Well… for one thing they are good at intercepting rockets fired at them

*no clue who might have done it as they are surrounded by peace loving people! Another discussion for another thread perhaps?

Last edited:

clammertoe

Established
I don't think poor ol' Joe is running the show anymore (if he ever did). If he is, he's lost the plot. No politician worth his salt would be so stupid to cut his own throat. Or maybe he's just not in his right mind any more.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't think poor ol' Joe is running the show anymore (if he ever did). If he is, he's lost the plot. No politician worth his salt would be so stupid to cut his own throat. Or maybe he's just not in his right mind any more.
I suspect the idea is to shift the talking points to the agenda of the far left. For those who are genuinely trans, I feel sorry for the no-man’s-land they find themselves in. Biden wheels them out like Hamas does with the people of Gaza, as the means by which to fuel his agenda.

What he, and those propping him up want is to promote division and extremism on both sides. The only way to get the outcome he wants at election time is if he can stoke the right into a frenzy of disgust at his administrations amorality.

I think the best thing the world can do is what I do here - recognise his agenda and simply put him on ignore!

clammertoe

Established
What ... those propping him up want is to promote division and extremism on both sides.
What they want most is to keep their jobs on the gravy train. If that takes division and extremism, then that's what they'll do.
They have no interest in the ideologies, and probably know the damage being done.
But if that's what it takes to keep their jobs on the gravy train ... that's what they'll do.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What they want most is to keep their jobs on the gravy train. If that takes division and extremism, then that's what they'll do.
They have no interest in the ideologies, and probably know the damage being done.
But if that's what it takes to keep their jobs on the gravy train ... that's what they'll do.
I think there is certainly an element of the above. “Power corrupts” as Lord Acton once said, and it would seem that the “end” (re-election) is used to justify any means possible!