Will 2020 Election Result in Civil War 2.0?

Will 2020 Election Result in Civil War 2.0?

• Yes, I think so.

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • No, I don't think so.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I'm not sure / I have no idea

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

meximonk

Star
FYI I'VE BEEN CATCHING MY ISP HERE IN MEXICO THROTTLING PRO-TRUMP WEBSITES THE PAST 48 HOURS TO THE POINT THAT THEY WON'T LOAD. WHEN I USE A VPN, EVERYTHING'S GROOVY...

meximonk

Star
"Republicans muzzle anger over Trump's Pentagon culling, afraid antagonizing him imperils Georgia runoff"

KARL ROVE: "This Election Result Won’t Be Overturned"

meximonk

Star
Civil Wars Don't Happen Overnight, Folks. Things Get Built Up First...

This isn't about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Black, White, Legal, Illegal, Zionism, or Jesuits, or Islam, China, Russia, Terrorists, or Neo-Nazis, etc. Don't fall for the Illuminati's divide and conquer. The Illuminati runs everyone of these groups at the top, and they hope and pray that you fall for their divide & conquer strategy by blaming one of their puppets instead of them. They are all to blame. Their WET DREAM is to get all these fighting each other while they steal your beds out from underneath you.

They are trying to trick you into a Civil War in America, using the same CIA tactics that they've being using in other Countries for decades all over the Globe. Many Posters on VC are Posers for one side of the other. This is normal for any website where Truth is still allowed to be spoken. Don't be fooled.

tt.png

meximonk

Star
This isn't about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Black, White, Legal, Illegal, Zionism, or Jesuits, or Islam, China, Russia, Terrorists, or Neo-Nazis, etc. Don't fall for the Illuminati's divide and conquer. The Illuminati runs everyone of these groups at the top, and they hope and pray that you fall for their divide & conquer strategy by blaming one of their puppets instead of them. They are all to blame. Their WET DREAM is to get all these fighting each other while they steal your beds out from underneath you.
They are trying to trick you into a Civil War in America, using the same CIA tactics that they've being using in other Countries for decades all over the Globe. Many Posters on VC are Posers for one side of the other. This is normal for any website where Truth is still allowed to be spoken. Don't be fooled.

Open Records Request Finds NO INVOICES OR WORK ORDERS on Reported Election Day Water Main Break in Atlanta — Here’s What We Found…

"Joe Biden Has Contacted The ATF: They Are Coming For Braces and 80% Lowers"

meximonk

Star
This isn't about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Black, White, Legal, Illegal, Zionism, or Jesuits, or Islam, China, Russia, Terrorists, or Neo-Nazis, etc. Don't fall for the Illuminati's divide and conquer. The Illuminati runs everyone of these groups at the top, and they hope and pray that you fall for their divide & conquer strategy by blaming one of their puppets instead of them. They are all to blame. Their DREAM is to get all these fighting each other while they steal your beds out from underneath you.

SUSPECT AI SOFTWARE VERIFIED MAIL-IN BALLOTS WITH LITTLE HUMAN OVERSIGHT IN KEY BATTLEGROUND STATES

"YES, BIDEN AND HARRIS ARE SELF-DECLARED ZIONISTS, BUT A GLIMMER OF HOPE REMAINS"

BIDEN STATE MEDIA APPOINTEE ADVOCATED USING PROPAGANDA AGAINST AMERICANS AND ‘RETHINKING’ FIRST AMENDMENT

US – UK INTEL AGENCIES DECLARE CYBER WAR ON INDEPENDENT MEDIA

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
This isn't about Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Black, White, Legal, Illegal, Zionism, or Jesuits, or Islam, China, Russia, Terrorists, or Neo-Nazis, etc. Don't fall for the Illuminati's divide and conquer. The Illuminati runs everyone of these groups at the top, and they hope and pray that you fall for their divide & conquer strategy by blaming one of their puppets instead of them. They are all to blame. Their DREAM is to get all these fighting each other while they steal your beds out from underneath you.

Press Secretary: Americans Will Hear From Trump ‘At The Right Moment’

Detroit Elections Worker Says She Was Instructed to Change Ballot Dates

Trump posts flurry of anti-Fox News tweets: "They forgot what made them successful"

John K

Established
It's the same to have Trump or Biden as president. Boths are puppets of the elite.
People need polarize everything : Good-Bad, Left-right, Nationalists-Globalists, etc.
People need to have hope in something, It's the typical asociation between the Hero and the Anti-hero. It's all a show made up according to the social climate and specifics objetives of the Elite . At the end, wins Trump or Biden, boths will be the puppets of the Elite.

If you still think that you have options, and your vote will make any different, you're lost.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star

Live Pelosi says Republicans are 'engaged in an absurd circus'

Trump megadonors who fought COVID-19 restrictions test positive after White House event

Pelosi scolds Republicans Stop the "election circus" and start focusing on COVID

MSNBC host asks ‘what stage of denial’ Trump is in

McEnany predicts 'quite large' turnout at 'Million MAGA March' in DC

‘Dejected’ Trump has been ‘dismayed’ watching foreign leaders rush to congratulate Biden

Why Scott Adams of Dilbert Fame And I Say Trump Wins This Thing - Bigly

The Mother of all Elections

The Democrats’ coup 3.0

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
I am very curious on a variety of opinions on the subject matter of this thread, what with living here and all, but has anyone heard worthwhile news on a civil war? I for one am concerned that foreign troops could end up on U.S. soil with how wacky politics have been of late. Any thoughts presently ladies and gents?

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
I have noticed a pattern in history that when a nation has a civil war or significant civic unrest that it is rare for other nations to be uninvolved with such matters. The U.S. would be a prime target for retaliation from many people, plus it could jam stuff up in the great reset, so I think the nation is a tinderbox for civil war with foreign involvement on its soil. All party politics aside, I fear for my spouse and children because a lot of people would love to pounce at the first appearance of such a turn. As posed already, any thoughts or news or such anybody?

Daze

Superstar
Civil war against whom? Maybe a revolt overthrowing the corruptor-ment, but this is highly unlikely seeing Americans are far too complacent. Turn off the tv and see all of the black vs white, poor vs rich, red vs blue, ect. conflicts all but disappear. If anything people will get violent if food becomes scarce but anything else, people just can't be bothered.

The election theater is scripted, its not gonna start any legitimate civil war either. "They" plan all of this in advance, turn off your tv and you remove the instigator. By "tv" i mean mainstream media and their websites, social media and their propaganda, pretty much anything that pushes "the official narrative" should be avoided.

End of the day, whether we have Trump, Biden, or bugs bunny for that matter, absolutely nothing will change. This i can garauntee you. That is if history's any indicator anyway.

Enjoy your theater, it is free entertainment after all.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Lol I would a lot more if I didn't think a few people could still make a lot of ugly happen :). I'm most worried about, shall we say, a "manufactured" trigger for foreign troops to show up. I worry about any one group jumping the gun because I think many are waiting, and the rest smelling weakness would jump in. All empires fall, and everybody wants to be number one. I am worried that media and leaders could stage enough stuff with media that even if there wasn't a full blown civil war, they could effectively manufacture cause enough to enlist foreign aid against a rebellion, whether there is one or not, and make it seem plausible in an effort to seize power and court hostile interest (sellout at the cost of us peasants lol). I mean this with respect and I HOPE I am wrong, sorry for posting a whole book haha.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
None of this is to point fingers at any one group, I have children and I am worried about armed conflict here point blank and range. Hence the very scarce specifics in my dreaded scenario.