Will 2020 Election Result in Civil War 2.0?

Will 2020 Election Result in Civil War 2.0?

• Yes, I think so.

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • No, I don't think so.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I'm not sure / I have no idea

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

DavidSon

Star
I'm interested in why the concept of civil war has been planted through alt-media, and recently even mainstream sources, the last year. It's stunning the amount of authors prepping us for it. The billionaire class either wants fights in the streets or anxiety about such things.

Americans are too fat, lazy, and apathetic to actually engage in a fight over ideology. Our daily propaganda tells us we're under threat from "radical extremists" from the right and left, but these are both very small, nearly insignificant groups.

Just like "election chaos/fraud" these memes are sent out by military intelligence to disrupt our thought process.

justjess

Superstar
I'm interested in why the concept of civil war has been planted through alt-media, and recently even mainstream sources, the last year. It's stunning the amount of authors prepping us for it. The billionaire class either wants fights in the streets or anxiety about such things.

Americans are too fat, lazy, and apathetic to actually engage in a fight over ideology. Our daily propaganda tells us we're under threat from "radical extremists" from the right and left, but these are both very small, nearly insignificant groups.

Just like "election chaos/fraud" these memes are sent out by military intelligence to disrupt our thought process.
I was just mentioning to someone that I wonder if the proud boys dude isn’t so “uninvolved” with Vice after all.. and it’s all a DOD op

The "south" both politicians as well as general populace, has never really forgiven or forgotten how they lost to the "progressive" "northerners".

There has been a political and social conflict in America ever since the Civil War. The differences have never really been resolved and we witness it day in day out with the non stop "culture wars" that have been taking place ever since.

America has always been in a very low intensity civil conflict, mainly around these political and cultural battles, with recent spikes in violence surrounding these differences.

The civil war fought largely over America's original sin of slavery, still rages today with the residue of such a horrific past still haunting the current landscape. From civil rights movement to BLM, the same conflict largely over race and inequality continues.

The spirit of the slave owning confederates is alive and well in Donald Trumps Republican party.

meximonk

Star
The "south" both politicians as well as general populace, has never really forgiven or forgotten how they lost to the "progressive" "northerners".

There has been a political and social conflict in America ever since the Civil War. The differences have never really been resolved and we witness it day in day out with the non stop "culture wars" that have been taking place ever since.

America has always been in a very low intensity civil conflict, mainly around these political and cultural battles, with recent spikes in violence surrounding these differences.

The civil war fought largely over America's original sin of slavery, still rages today with the residue of such a horrific past still haunting the current landscape. From civil rights movement to BLM, the same conflict largely over race and inequality continues.

The spirit of the slave owning confederates is alive and well in Donald Trumps Republican party.
My Mother was a rich rural protestant Southerner of German Heritage. My Father was a poor city-dwelling Catholic Northerner of Italian Heritage. This diversity (to the surprise of no one) resulted in a divorce when I was only 4, but it allowed me to be who I am today by seeing both sides of so many aspects of American Life. (It also led to an incredibly Fucked up childhood, but that's another story.)

I can tell you this, you aren't exactly right, but you're close enough to being right to matter. America has been gradually balkanized for decades and they finished that work of doing so the past 10 years. Now its time IMO to reap what they've sown. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
We are in the Civil War. It is cultural. And it's based on lies like the last one.
I had a wise US History Teacher who was fired after I graduated. He taught, that in his opinion, "There's always been Two Americas." He used the Plymouth and the Salem colonies as prime examples, and contrasted them. I must say, he made a fairly strong argument. I believe that those to "sides" have always been at war with each other there. Another man I knew years later said something similar, "America's problem is that it's been eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil since it's inception..."

free2018

Star
I had a wise US History Teacher who was fired after I graduated. He taught, that in his opinion, "There's always been Two Americas." He used the Plymouth and the Salem colonies as prime examples, and contrasted them. I must say, he made a fairly strong argument. I believe that those to "sides" have always been at war with each other there. Another man I knew years later said something similar, "America's problem is that it's been eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil since it's inception..."
I would go further: American history-- as it stands-- is a complete fabrication written by liars, murderers, and Masonic mob types.
I would argue that the two Americas are the following:
1.The Corporation housed in DC.
2.The "cattle" fighting each other over Kabbalah magic squares and false narratives.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
I would go further: American history-- as it stands-- is a complete fabrication written by liars, murderers, and Masonic mob types.
I would argue the two Americas are the following:
1.The Corporation housed in DC.
2.The "cattle" fighting each other over Kabbalah magic squares and false narratives.
Sounds about right to me.
garakwellokay.gif

meximonk

Star
Oh, btw, if you do your homework, you should find that the Corporation that you speak of (not kidding) is actually headquartered in Puerto Rico. They get around a lot of crap with that, but they go to great pains not only to hide the Corporate Entity you spoke of, but even more as to where it's actually located.

free2018

Star
Oh, btw, if you do your homework, you should find that the Corporation that you speak of (not kidding) is actually headquartered in Puerto Rico. They get around a lot of crap with that, but they go to great pains not only to hide the Corporate Entity you spoke of, but even more as to where it's actually located.
I'll check it out. I don't doubt it.
The strings go back to Rome, the City of London and a few Swiss shell companies-- allegedly.

meximonk

Star
Yeppers. "The Big 3", as I call 'em in my children's Homeschool.
DC = NWO Military HQ
Rome = NWO Religious HQ
London = NWO $ HQ
...n' they're all separate Legal entities, despite what the lies about them are taught in Public Screwls, they all are Legally their own City States.

Sitting here in good old blighty (UK) I think your civil wars already begun, or the downfall of another empire, I can't quite work it out. A d that's coming from a person who's watching their own country slip into the void.

I'm staying up on Tuesday and watching the election, 1/ because I always do 2/ this times different, who ever wins there's going to be riots, unrest and attacks.
Neither is a good candidate, both have been shown to be sexual perverts, dishonest and to be honest senile. I doubt either Biden or trump will finish their term either.

I'm just going to sit and watch America burn, it'll be a nice change from watching my own counties slow death.

meximonk

Star
Drudge Headline this morning:

"Trump cancels election night party at hotel - Says Supreme Court will have aided Joe win"

Sure sounds to me like Ol Trumpy's playing his part well. It really does look like they're trying to institigate a Civil War. We get to hear this bullshit even before the Election. Damn left-right paradigm that George Washington warned about is being used to destroy America. (and the resounding response from everyone on THIS Forum who lived through the 80's, "No DUH!" :p )

headline.jpg

justjess

Superstar
he has appointed three members of the Supreme Court personally... so that’s a weird excuse/statement