Will “Plandemic“ be the new Zeitgeist?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I asked the question just as my vigilant fellow forum friend @Devin began asking the same question. As some of my ideas don’t quite fit in that thread I thought they might just as well appear here instead...

I have come to see that the “truth movement” has become split between “Gandalfs” and “Sarumans”, where people look into the darkness and choose to either fight against it or join with that very darkness.

The New Age is simply Lucifer’s PR department. Do not be deceived.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
#HalfWoke

I found the title of this clip very apt because it aptly represents a large proportion of the “truth movement”. Jack Nicholson once told Tom Cruise on screen...

A52BA2BD-BC58-43E3-B7F7-CE9381068A3A.jpeg

To “wake up” only to embrace the very beliefs of the hated “elites” is a tragedy. The truth is scary and it demands everything from us. No wonder people look elsewhere for truth alternatives!

Dalit

Star
Mikki Willis is all about New Age. It's the source behind this documentary. Elevate Films? Masonic and "as above, so below" imagery?

Love and worship each other? No problem with love, but worship is too much.

Would be curious to know what our resident virologist @manama thinks of the plandemic movie.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Mikki Willis is all about New Age. It's the source behind this documentary. Elevate Films? Masonic and "as above, so below" imagery?

Love and worship each other? No problem with love, but worship is too much.

Would be curious to know what our resident virologist @manama thinks of the plandemic movie.
I think this Plandemic thing has touched a nerve in the truth community.

There is the data and then there is the interpretation. From what I understand, the film maker of the Plandemic movie has made a number of statements about the New Age future he envisages springboarding out of the present crisis, but the first episode does not come out with it overtly, so it would be premature to draw firm conclusions here just yet.

I just set up this thread as a longer term project to “keep an eye on it“...

#HalfWoke

I found the title of this clip very apt because it aptly represents a large proportion of the “truth movement”. Jack Nicholson once told Tom Cruise on screen...

View attachment 35970

To “wake up” only to embrace the very beliefs of the hated “elites” is a tragedy. The truth is scary and it demands everything from us. No wonder people look elsewhere for truth alternatives!

Whoa! Thanks for this! I had an weird feeling about Out of the Shadows. I also kept feeling that the whole “Q” thing was weird. How they kept trying to make Trump some kind of savior. I didn’t think PLANdemic was too bad but man the enemy is a little sneaky bastard lol. Thanks again!

rainerann

Star
I watched the Plandemic clip and I watched this guys explanation and I struggle to see the connection he is making. I didn't see anything New Age about this and even if I did, the New Age that we are talking about in regard to the elite is something completely different than the New Age used by a person who is generally honest with a clear conscious.

I listened to the interview with the guy talking about choosing the overcome the negativity of the virus. This was described as a rising consciousness. However, it is really no different than "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Roman 12:21.

In theory, if the apostle Paul were alive today and using the same vocabulary, this would be okay. That is because we assume Paul to demonstrate something in a way to highlights that doing this is like being either bound or loosed to be useful so that a person is free and not isolated in the language that we use to describe our experience.

When he talks about realizing that things have happened before. This reminds me "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9.

So this "New Age" that is being suggested is not really the same New Age that we are talking about in regard to a group of rich people who want to manipulate the world. Their type of New Ageism is more or less a state of being doubleminded so that they are able to say something is good even if the path to get it is evil, as a broad example.

They are not the same thing. I did not see anything overtly New Age in this film. If anything, the problem is really that it is not overtly religious and suggesting that there is a solution to be found in seeking to overcome fear (which is another way you could describe this rising consciousness thing) does not automatically create a link between a video like this and anything to do with a corrupt sort of doubleminded lifestyle that we speculate around here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I watched the Plandemic clip and I watched this guys explanation and I struggle to see the connection he is making. I didn't see anything New Age about this and even if I did, the New Age that we are talking about in regard to the elite is something completely different than the New Age used by a person who is generally honest with a clear conscious.

I listened to the interview with the guy talking about choosing the overcome the negativity of the virus. This was described as a rising consciousness. However, it is really no different than "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Roman 12:21.

In theory, if the apostle Paul were alive today and using the same vocabulary, this would be okay. That is because we assume Paul to demonstrate something in a way to highlights that doing this is like being either bound or loosed to be useful so that a person is free and not isolated in the language that we use to describe our experience.

When he talks about realizing that things have happened before. This reminds me "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9.

So this "New Age" that is being suggested is not really the same New Age that we are talking about in regard to a group of rich people who want to manipulate the world. Their type of New Ageism is more or less a state of being doubleminded so that they are able to say something is good even if the path to get it is evil, as a broad example.

They are not the same thing. I did not see anything overtly New Age in this film. If anything, the problem is really that it is not overtly religious and suggesting that there is a solution to be found in seeking to overcome fear (which is another way you could describe this rising consciousness thing) does not automatically create a link between a video like this and anything to do with a corrupt sort of doubleminded lifestyle that we speculate around here.
Let me ask you this @rainerann

Do you see a distinction between being “Christ-like” and the concept of “Christ Conciousness”?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes, I understand the distinction. However, it is not a basis for rejecting information. This would be a basic definition for discrimination. It really is an invalid point to make as a basis for rejecting this information.
I have been aware of the “plan” side of things for a while...

David Icke and various YouTubers I enjoy cover similar topics, but I don’t really like Mr Icke because he mixes his New Age beliefs with the truth he reveals. I’m sure you take my meaning...

rainerann

Star
So are you suggesting that there is a direct link between what this person has created as though he were working directly alongside?

Because quite frankly, if there is no reason to believe that he is directly affiliated with anything then there is no reason to make a direct association between someone who may or may not lean towards something that is lumped in the category of New Age and a corrupt network of organized crime masking itself with benevolent intentions.

When New Age beliefs, or any beliefs for that matter, become a subject of discussion on a conspiracy forum, this is because some aspect of their belief is rooted in being doublemindedness. They say one thing and do another. They try to hide their sin. They are like the one who looks at their own face in the mirror and immediately forgets what they look like when they walk away (James 1:23-24)

That is not foundational teaching of "New Age," which can sometimes be described as a doctrine of, "I am making it up as I go along." Or, something that has absolutely no real predefined structure.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So are you suggesting that there is a direct link between what this person has created as though he were working directly alongside?
I think all that is being said is that if you access the video in the OP at 5:35, you will find the author of the film “Plandemic” expressing a view that most people would label as “New Age”. I reject those teachings as false deceptions, but not necessarily the findings of the film itself.

How about this for an idea?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (NKJV)
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Lisa

Superstar
Amazing how where there is a problem in the world..everyone sees the world changing into the world they think will happen. Many times the world just plugs along the same as it’s always been with change happening slowly. Idk about the new age movement being the new thing but is this virus the catalyst for it? That’s anyones guess. Reminds me of 9/11...people were supposedly searching out truth...but when things went back to ‘normal’ so did those people.

There are levels to the deception its just like masonry. This is externalisation of the heirachy. The problem is the mass exposure to it, once again only gives u a ceiling. If they can make a film plot, subplot, twist and turn, the narrative they can concoct for the world can be the same, problem is people want to believe in a hope, it gets back to being worldly. People are holding onto the hope of this world, this is where the deception will happens. Its quite amazing how you can see it all taking shape!

its the same with david icke, hes getting took down, but guess what... hes being promoted on www.gaia.com < we have to really think here, if they really didnt want these things to be out do u think they would get out? theyve assassinated presidents because of conspiracies, and yet they cant shut these kinda things down?, its quite clear they want this stuff out. As they say

"we are in the end game now"

Another thing, its quite clear, all these docs the 9/11 etc. they go NOWHERE, justice never happens, never. So what then is the alternative? well open rebellion is the only option that people may feel they have which leads to riots really. So either they have planned for riots...(military vehicles spotted up and down country) or they are COUNTING on riots. But for sure the plot is sophisticated, this could take many years. RFID was around for so long and never made mandatory, I dont think this is all going to happen overnight. But mass exposure to conspiracies to then lead them to a solution of "light" the "light workers" is the problem, reaction = solution, the light is there end game. But its just one of many facets of branches of there deception.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I wasn't going to bother watching this.
But as the BBC have told me not to, I suppose I really ought to.
Now that is a good reason to watch it!!!

Strategic handling of the information platforms was a key goal of Event 201.

One thing that occurs to me (as my VC memory serves). If you can get the truth movement to buy a falsehood (Or even an unverifiable truth) that is big enough and dangerous enough to get media attention, then the MSM can use that error to gain control over the narrative. Remember how the “Alt-Right” label suddenly emerged. I have nothing against the search for truth, but I think it is wise to “investigate and verify”.

rainerann

Star
There are levels to the deception its just like masonry. This is externalisation of the heirachy. The problem is the mass exposure to it, once again only gives u a ceiling. If they can make a film plot, subplot, twist and turn, the narrative they can concoct for the world can be the same, problem is people want to believe in a hope, it gets back to being worldly. People are holding onto the hope of this world, this is where the deception will happens. Its quite amazing how you can see it all taking shape!

its the same with david icke, hes getting took down, but guess what... hes being promoted on www.gaia.com < we have to really think here, if they really didnt want these things to be out do u think they would get out? theyve assassinated presidents because of conspiracies, and yet they cant shut these kinda things down?, its quite clear they want this stuff out. As they say

"we are in the end game now"
What do your comments have to do with the filmmaker's beliefs? There is nothing different about what you are describing and someone trying to infiltrate the church. You are basically a lower level believer of a corrupt hierarchy within the church. There is no difference.

The belief does not create the hierarchy. The presence of organized crime does. There is nothing this man states in his clip that will automatically cause a hierarchy that is a threat to other people. As an independent filmmaker, unless he is double-minded in his motivations, there is absolutely nothing relevant between his comments and anything else.