Wilfred Wong who exposes SRA has been jailed for 17 years

Lyfe

Star
Ted Gunderson said many judges, politicians, business men, media figures, and law enforcement officers are all in on it. Its no surprise that they tried so hard to discredit SRA. Obviously they dont want light exposing their dark evil deeds.

All we can do is pray for those unjustly accused and thrown into prison at the hands of these wicked authorities.

Lyfe

Star
Good. That’s what happens to people who try and kidnap kids.

I doubt you would give that consideration to the thousands of people who’ve had their lives destroyed by false accusations in whatever moral panic dominates the time.
Explain to me why I wouldnt...

Lyfe

Star
Because as long as they throw out “Satan” in an accusation you will immediately believe their guilt no matter the results of an investigation or trial.
The irony here is that you have done exactly what you are accusing me of by making a baseless accusationn at me because off my affiliation to Christ. I must be guilty of what you say, because I am Christian, right?

Lyfe

Star
Your initial post seemed sympathetic to a guy who kidnapped a child at knifepoint and forced them to ride hundreds of miles in the footwell of a car based off misinformation about the child being an “SRA” victim.
My initial post didnt even really address the OP. I made a general statement.

Your initial post seemed sympathetic to a guy who kidnapped a child at knifepoint and forced them to ride hundreds of miles in the footwell of a car based off misinformation about the child being an “SRA” victim.
Ah I see ur not really informed with Wilfred Wong he's been exposing this for years, he's a former barrister and soldier he has worked for children's rights all his life and set up campaigns within parliament I believe if u do some research im sure u might see this differently. If he made a move like this I'd bet alot of money his reasons were valid.

17 years is a ridiculously long sentence for this case, pedophiles and even murderers get less time here in the UK

It's interesting you are on a conspiracy site and think their is not a satanic ritual abuse conspiracy.

Lyfe

Star
You said the child was held at knifepoint when the article said someone grabbed the kid while another held the foster caretaker with a blade so they couldnt resist.

The whole dynamic changes if everything being said is indeed true of the foster parents and social workers involved in the case. Thats how pedo and child abduction rings work. If it is true and the foster carerakers and social workers involved are in a cult are these people still scumbags for trying to rescue a kid? In cases of child abduction rings and sra you just simply cant trust the news agencies to accurately cover an incident like this.

Lyfe

Star

Kidnap plotter, 56, who abducted child at knifepoint from 'screaming' foster mother believed social services is 'infiltrated by Satanists

In footage played to the court last month, Wong claimed: 'The family court system (has) been infiltrated by Satanists, as well as social services.
'It enables them to turn upside down the system that is supposed to protect children from abuse into something that protects the abuser and penalises the whistleblower, and gives the child back to the abuser's custody.'
Wong had a website called the 'Coalition Against Satanist Ritual Abuse' (SRA) and has diehard supporters.

He got 17 years. For trying to rescue a kid.

These satanists power stretches far and wide clearly
So he believed the foster care system in Wales was knowing/unknowingly abusing that child? Wouldn't be surprised.
Or is he an abductor for these gross pedos? I am confused?

Kirk777

Rookie
If the powers that be believe that SRA doesn't exist then you'd think the gang would be tried under an insanity plea.

Kidnap plotter, 56, who abducted child at knifepoint from 'screaming' foster mother believed social services is 'infiltrated by Satanists

In footage played to the court last month, Wong claimed: 'The family court system (has) been infiltrated by Satanists, as well as social services.
'It enables them to turn upside down the system that is supposed to protect children from abuse into something that protects the abuser and penalises the whistleblower, and gives the child back to the abuser's custody.'
Wong had a website called the 'Coalition Against Satanist Ritual Abuse' (SRA) and has diehard supporters.
The unites states of America our foster care system is plagued with this too. It is sad

Lyfe

Star
The unites states of America our foster care system is plagued with this too. It is sad
It doesnt surprise me. You hear from insiders that Satanists take the appearance of ordinary people by day, but during the night and in secret they wear a robe and kneel before some ungodly altar. I remember watching an episose of the X files a while back about a school and the occult. It turns out the entire school faculty was part of a coven. Anything to get them closer to the kids....