Wi-Fi, 4G/5G Cell Towers, EMF Radiation and Your Health

Tidal

Star
What an EM pulse can do-
The American 'Starfish Prime' nuclear test in the south pacific in 1962, is seen here through cloud detonating 900m from Hawaii at 250 miles altitude-

WIKI- "The Starfish Prime electromagnetic pulse caused electrical damage in Hawaii 1,445 kilometres (898 mi) away from the detonation point, knocking out about 300 streetlights, setting off numerous burglar alarms and damaging a telephone company.
The EMP damage to the microwave link shut down telephone calls from Kauai to the other Hawaiian islands."

PS- It was claimed by the milirary that the power of the EMP was "accidental and under-estimated", but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose as an experiment to see what effects it'd have on Hawaii.

Vmort

Star
Speaking about 5G and WIFI. They made to do signal in the big place. So it will influence on you and bees will die even if you turn it off on your house. Also see what happened to trees nearby -- all damaged.
We lack of bees because 5G are nearby.
Without bees there will be a famine.
Also there are no birds and it was summer.
4972_900.jpg5141_900.jpg5745_900.jpg5931_900.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
BTW, I posted this last year-
"microwave cookers are miniature Faraday cages to keep the radiation from getting out, but they also stop radiation getting in.
For example as an experiment switch on a radio and put it in there and it'll fall silent or near-silent because the radio waves can't reach it.
The only practical value of that bit of info is that we can store things in a spare microwave to protect them from an EM pulse or whatever"

And perhaps I should add that small radios would be top priority to store in a microwave so that their electronics won't be frazzled by a solar flare or enemy nuclear EMP blast or whatever.
That way, we'd still have a working radio to keep in touch with news broadcasts to know what's going on, whereas other peoples radios and TV's would have been frazzled and they wouldn't have a clue.

But as an alternative to storing radios in a microwave, we could wrap them in kitchen foil for protection, I googled around to find out how to do it properly and then wrapped mine up (below)-
First remove the batteries in case they leak during longterm storage.
Pic 1- Then put the radio in any polythene bag.
Pic 2- Then wrap the bag snugly round it. (The wrap is to insulate the radio from the tinfoil)
Pic 3- Then wrap it up in several layers of tinfoil and pop it on your top shelf ready for doomsday..:)

BTW you can shield your houses electric grid from emp...the rest might be down but if you go wind solar or generator well your good.

polymoog

Superstar
Will an EMP also damage unshielded hard drives, CDs and DVD's?
hard drives: i think yes. the capacitors and resistors would probably fry.
CD/DVD: i think not. a magnetic field should also have no effect, either since they are coated in plastic. your DVD/CD player will fry, so that will need protection.

if you are concerned, you would need to wrap the item in aluminum foil and then bury it in the ground. the depth varies according to the strength of the pulse.

Maes17

Superstar
BTW, I posted this last year-
"microwave cookers are miniature Faraday cages to keep the radiation from getting out, but they also stop radiation getting in.
For example as an experiment switch on a radio and put it in there and it'll fall silent or near-silent because the radio waves can't reach it.
The only practical value of that bit of info is that we can store things in a spare microwave to protect them from an EM pulse or whatever"

And perhaps I should add that small radios would be top priority to store in a microwave so that their electronics won't be frazzled by a solar flare or enemy nuclear EMP blast or whatever.
That way, we'd still have a working radio to keep in touch with news broadcasts to know what's going on, whereas other peoples radios and TV's would have been frazzled and they wouldn't have a clue.

But as an alternative to storing radios in a microwave, we could wrap them in kitchen foil for protection, I googled around to find out how to do it properly and then wrapped mine up (below)-
First remove the batteries in case they leak during longterm storage.
Pic 1- Then put the radio in any polythene bag.
Pic 2- Then wrap the bag snugly round it. (The wrap is to insulate the radio from the tinfoil)
Pic 3- Then wrap it up in several layers of tinfoil and pop it on your top shelf ready for doomsday..:)

Lol. Damn bud. Good job

Maldarker

Star
hard drives: i think yes. the capacitors and resistors would probably fry.
CD/DVD: i think not. a magnetic field should also have no effect, either since they are coated in plastic. your DVD/CD player will fry, so that will need protection.

if you are concerned, you would need to wrap the item in aluminum foil and then bury it in the ground. the depth varies according to the strength of the pulse.
Note on that with the HDD's as long as not powered on. Remember it;s the extreme surge that does it no power no surge to take but we don't no how strong an emp if suit case then only in general area would it effect if not insulated. Would if worried about a very strong atmosphere blast whole nation of effect emp bomb. The answer then would be maybe because it depends on where how much etc. so to be safe insulate.

billy t

Veteran
I try not to think too deeply aboit it but these are some things I do.

Make sure I don't live to close to a cell tower.

Use PC instead of smart phone. Only use phone when I need it. Gonna' keep it at home more especially now that they are telling everyone to scan QR codes. Can't scan the code without a phone. When I tell them I don't have a phone I am not lying. I don't have a phone with me. Its at home and on air plane mode a lot of the time.

Turn wifi off at night.

Try to get out in nature every now and then.

Besides that I don't think there is a lot I can do. Living off the grid is best option. Worrying too much can do more harm. Psychosamtic effects and placebo is real so we have to take that into account too.

EMF is harmful for sure but fear will exasperate it.

polymoog

Superstar
Besides that I don't think there is a lot I can do. Living off the grid is best option. Worrying too much can do more harm. Psychosamtic effects and placebo is real so we have to take that into account too.
check into using this:

The Agrarian

Veteran
Speaking about 5G and WIFI. They made to do signal in the big place. So it will influence on you and bees will die even if you turn it off on your house. Also see what happened to trees nearby -- all damaged.
We lack of bees because 5G are nearby.
Without bees there will be a famine.
Also there are no birds and it was summer.
View attachment 55200View attachment 55201View attachment 55202View attachment 55203
Damn that's chilling.

Lets put this in perspective, we know there are animals that are far more sensitive to electromagnetic radiation than humans are. Birds, amphibians, and insects first come to mind. Thanks to endocrine-disrupting BPA's we are already facing a massive amphibian die-off.

Birds use magnetism to navigate.
Amphibians have no skin resistance to radiation. Insects get their nervous system fried. If ONE of these links fall we could see North America's ecosystem turn into a toxic wasteland. Not to mention crop-failure and cancer-rates skyrocketing.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
5G Beast, Endocrine Disruptors and Dysgenics – the Depopulation Agenda is in Full Force

2018 study of birthrates in the United States found that births were down by 600,000 in just one year — and this is with 4G, and prior to the 5G Beast roll out beginning nationally in 2019 .

Now the number of babies born in the U.S. dropped by 4% in 2020 compared with the previous year. The general fertility rate was 55.8 births per 1,000 women ages 15 to 44, reaching yet another record low.

“This is the sixth consecutive year that the number of births has declined, down an average of 2% per year, and the lowest number of births since 1979,” the National Center for Health Statistics said.

According to Dr. Lee Merritt, the least affected ethnicities from 5G towers are the Amish and Ashkenazi Jews. I'm sure that's just by happenstance and a pure coincidence, lol:

THERE IS NO SARS-COV-2 VIRUS - DR. LEE MERRITT SESSION 86 REINER FUELMICH 2022-01-07

According to Dr. Lee Merritt, the least affected ethnicities from 5G towers are the Amish and Ashkenazi Jews. I'm sure that's just by happenstance and a pure coincidence, lol:

THERE IS NO SARS-COV-2 VIRUS - DR. LEE MERRITT SESSION 86 REINER FUELMICH 2022-01-07
Maybe the Amish don't use cell phones?

TrustNo1

Established
Any thoughts on the reversal of magnets for EMF protection?
So people stack some magnets against each other in the direction that they repel each other.
Then you just strongly tape them together or bolt them on both sides & keep this shield in your pocket.
Anyone tried this?

moodychick

Established
This summer has less butterflies where I live. There is a 5G tower nearby. Also, not many bats flew by this summer.

Had anyone ever been to home surrounded by modern technology? I have. The home had tablets, laptops, smart devices including thermostats and TVs and the latest fastest WiFi. I was exhausted after a few minutes entering inside. It was difficult to concentrate..