Wi-Fi, 4G/5G Cell Towers, EMF Radiation and Your Health

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Take Back Your Power (Final Cut, 2017)

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER: 2017 FINAL CUT is the definitive documentary on 'smart' meters and the eye-opening story behind the 'smart' grid. With 20% new content, this streamlined 83 minute film presents shocking facts and first-hand evidence of surveillance, corruption, skyrocketing bills, dangerous vulnerability, extortion, and even thousands of house fires and explosions.

This compelling, timely investigation drives to the unsettling conclusion: utilities and governments are deploying dangerous 'surveillance capitalism'; technology to spy on everyone in their homes, for their own profit -- and without our consent.

New 2017 content includes starting admissions from industry insiders as to the true nature of 'smart' meters -- and a liability-based action plan of exactly what you can do to protect your home and family.

Screenshot_2020-09-03 bobkiwicelt(1).png

meximonk

Star
Take Back Your Power (Final Cut, 2017)

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER: 2017 FINAL CUT is the definitive documentary on 'smart' meters and the eye-opening story behind the 'smart' grid. With 20% new content, this streamlined 83 minute film presents shocking facts and first-hand evidence of surveillance, corruption, skyrocketing bills, dangerous vulnerability, extortion, and even thousands of house fires and explosions.

This compelling, timely investigation drives to the unsettling conclusion: utilities and governments are deploying dangerous 'surveillance capitalism'; technology to spy on everyone in their homes, for their own profit -- and without our consent.

New 2017 content includes starting admissions from industry insiders as to the true nature of 'smart' meters -- and a liability-based action plan of exactly what you can do to protect your home and family.

View attachment 41321
We were promoting this in our area upon it's release. You can't imagine the kind of opposition we ran up against in a small town. You also probably can't imagine what the town's so-called authorities did to a lot of respected, elderly dissidents who were the only part of the community other than us to resist and whom all out of fear eventually kept quite and took it in the rear.

meximonk

Star
I love how this says "God Bless America" at the end of it. Around 2005 or so I was driving around Indianapolis and I saw this plate that said, "America, Bless God!"

Tidal

Star
Perhaps America is "God's chosen nation" to bring justice to the world?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
5G Danger: 13 Reasons 5G Wireless Technology Will Be a Catastrophe for Humanity

Tidal

Star
I live in Plymouth UK 50 yards from the Atlantic and there are all sorts of navigation beacons and ships radars and things everywhere.
I don't know if they're the cause, but sometimes if I'm tired late in the evening I find it hard to think clearly, so I suppose it's possible that electromagnetic waves can scramble our brains especially when we're tired.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I live in Plymouth UK 50 yards from the Atlantic and there are all sorts of navigation beacons and ships radars and things everywhere.
I don't know if they're the cause, but sometimes if I'm tired late in the evening I find it hard to think clearly, so I suppose it's possible that electromagnetic waves can scramble our brains especially when we're tired.
Best to purchase an EMF reader and see if that really is the case.

Tidal

Star
Best to purchase an EMF reader and see if that really is the case.

I suppose there's so much radiation whizzing around everywhere nowadays that the detector needle would be off the scale except perhaps in the middle of a mountain range..:)

Tidal

Star
Incidentally, microwave cookers are miniature Faraday cages to keep the radiation from getting out, but they also stop radiation getting in.
For example as an experiment switch on a radio and put it in there and it'll fall silent or near-silent because the radio waves can't reach it.
The only practical value of that bit of info is that we can store things in a spare microwave to protect them from an EM pulse or whatever..:)

Cintra

Star
Incidentally, microwave cookers are miniature Faraday cages to keep the radiation from getting out, but they also stop radiation getting in.
For example as an experiment switch on a radio and put it in there and it'll fall silent or near-silent because the radio waves can't reach it.
The only practical value of that bit of info is that we can store things in a spare microwave to protect them from an EM pulse or whatever..:)
I will try that.
Cheers

Lil axe

Veteran
i was thinking about 5g and covid, some say the 5g will make people have covid like symptoms , combined with the vaccine and the spraying of the skies, thought was odd canada jailed the chinese huawei upper management woman, on usa 's behalf, then short while later corona virus comes roaring out of china

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Americans Trying to Stop Their Analog Meters from Being Replaced with “Smart” Meters and/or Meters with the RF Turned Off

Utility “Smart” Meters – electric, gas, and water – are expensive, unnecessary, and plagued with problems including fires and explosions, measurement errors (see 1, 2, 3), and MUCH MORE.

Research has determined that they DO NOT SAVE meaningful amounts of energy. Of course American utility companies don’t want to talk about any of this. They’ve received BILLIONS in federal stimulus to install “Smart” Grids and “Meters” and these meters are extremely profitable.

“Smart” Meters are 2-way transmitting which allows utilities to collect minute-by-minute customer usage data which they can analyze in order to market more products and services to customers as well as sell to 3rd parties (see 1, 2). The 2-way transmitting feature also allows utilities to remotely turn off services and ration customer usage.

Approximately 57% of Americans already have “Smart” Meters and utilities plan to install more. A group of Maine residents has not given up the fight to keep their traditional analog meters.

peridot

Established
Frank Badfinger, have you heard of Katherine Albrecht? She talked a lot about this for several years.
I did quick check of her on this site, and discovered that she had gotten much harder to find on the internet.

Americans Trying to Stop Their Analog Meters from Being Replaced with “Smart” Meters and/or Meters with the RF Turned Off

Utility “Smart” Meters – electric, gas, and water – are expensive, unnecessary, and plagued with problems including fires and explosions, measurement errors (see 1, 2, 3), and MUCH MORE.

Research has determined that they DO NOT SAVE meaningful amounts of energy. Of course American utility companies don’t want to talk about any of this. They’ve received BILLIONS in federal stimulus to install “Smart” Grids and “Meters” and these meters are extremely profitable.

“Smart” Meters are 2-way transmitting which allows utilities to collect minute-by-minute customer usage data which they can analyze in order to market more products and services to customers as well as sell to 3rd parties (see 1, 2). The 2-way transmitting feature also allows utilities to remotely turn off services and ration customer usage.

Approximately 57% of Americans already have “Smart” Meters and utilities plan to install more. A group of Maine residents has not given up the fight to keep their traditional analog meters.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Frank Badfinger, have you heard of Katherine Albrecht? She talked a lot about this for several years.
I did quick check of her on this site, and discovered that she had gotten much harder to find on the internet.
I don't think I have. I'll have to check out her stuff. I use Duckduckgo and got quite a few hits. She may be blocked or shadow banned elsewhere. Thanks for the tip.

Tidal

Star
BTW, I posted this last year-
"microwave cookers are miniature Faraday cages to keep the radiation from getting out, but they also stop radiation getting in.
The only practical value of that bit of info is that we can store things in a spare microwave to protect them from an EM pulse or whatever"

And perhaps I should add that small radios would be top priority to store in a microwave so that their electronics won't be frazzled by a solar flare or enemy nuclear EMP blast or whatever.
That way, we'd still have a working radio to keep in touch with news broadcasts to know what's going on, whereas other peoples radios and TV's would have been frazzled and they wouldn't have a clue.

But as an alternative to storing radios in a microwave, we could wrap them in kitchen foil for protection, I googled around to find out how to do it properly and then wrapped mine up (below)-
First remove the batteries in case they leak during longterm storage.
Pic 1- Then put the radio in any polythene bag.
Pic 2- Then wrap the bag snugly round it. (The wrap is to insulate the radio from the tinfoil)
Pic 3- Then wrap it up in several layers of tinfoil and pop it on your top shelf ready for doomsday..:)

Last edited: