Wi-Fi, 4G/5G Cell Towers, EMF Radiation and Your Health

5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans

"Causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, leading to mass insanity

If you’re wondering why people who live in 5G rollout areas seem to be going insane, it’s not your imagination. 5G radiation causes “neuropsychiatric” effects through a mechanism described as ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, according to research published in Environmental Research.

This results in behavioral changes and even personality changes among those who are routinely exposed, researchers found."

Glad 2 know

Veteran
5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans

"Causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, leading to mass insanity

If you’re wondering why people who live in 5G rollout areas seem to be going insane, it’s not your imagination. 5G radiation causes “neuropsychiatric” effects through a mechanism described as ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, according to research published in Environmental Research.

This results in behavioral changes and even personality changes among those who are routinely exposed, researchers found."
Oh great!!! (full of sarcasm of course) I have to tell you that the freeways that are lined with these cell masts are within such a close range I HATE driving on it, even though I do have my orgonite in the car. I try to avoid the freeway as much as possible. I counted 20 cell masts one time on one of my trips. 20 on the way and 20 coming back. So that's exposure to 40 towers on my 1 trip. Now think of the people that commute EVERY DAY and sometimes are sitting in traffic. Ugh what horrible way to live. Even though I have orgonite I need to get more because every time I drive longer distances I am tired, zapped, achy, irritable the next day but it's not bad like when I was driving WITHOUT the orgonite. With short trips I feel ok.

I feel horrible we're all sitting in one GIGANTIC MICROWAVE. There is a tower in almost every corner and sometimes 3 towers in one. If one tower has a 45 mile radius and we have many sitting within those 45 miles and no wonder things are deteriorating fast. Not counting the newly rolled out smart meters. EMFs upon EMFS upon EMFs. No wonder I keep hearing someone's got cancer here and there. It stinks we can't totally avoid these harmful EMF fields, we're in them 24/7 365 days a year :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Sorry for the late notice as I only heard about this today

GLOBAL 5G PROTEST DAY
SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 2020
Join in this global uprising and announce your event here. It can be anything from a Candle-light Vigil to a silent march; a stationary rally to a Music Gig.
Let your imagination flow, and let the world know we want safe, bio-sensitive technology which is gentle to the Planet!

The Zone

Star
5G is a part of a new control grid that is open-ended tech that can be altered and lead to weaponization. The towers are going up mainly in busy districts with moving traffic such as highways where little housing is around. Some wildlife has been affected where the stronger tower signals are present. As for EMF weapons, you don't want to know how far they've come since the '80s and '90s. Many may worry that the 5G tech will be able to enact with nano dust particles that come from multiple sources including chemtrails can be triggered as a form of control and sending out mass brain fog. If you cannot think, you can't fight back, so welcome to human pesticides.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Many may worry that the 5G tech will be able to enact with nano dust particles that come from multiple sources including chemtrails can be triggered as a form of control and sending out mass brain fog. If you cannot think, you can't fight back, so welcome to human pesticides.
I first heard about nano tech/Transhumanism in Michael Crichton's book 'Prey' in 2002. It goes much farther than brain fog and in the novel completely possess' it prey. Sadly this isn't too far from the truth in today's reality it seems. Bryan 396's website is full of some amazing research on this topic.

The Zone

Star
I first heard about nano tech/Transhumanism in Michael Crichton's book 'Prey' in 2002. It goes much farther than brain fog and in the novel completely possess' it prey. Sadly this isn't too far from the truth in today's reality it seems. Bryan 396's website is full of some amazing research on this topic.

As I said the probes/particles can actually be weaponized to kill you. They can cause immediate or long term health problems once set into motion. They can also neutralize the population into a zombie state, but this will require other tech to come on line. What some do not realize is the tech was being used to a degree without 5G and that 5G has nothing to do with other areas of war or control tech,

Vmort

Star
Yes, there are now undetectable hidden functions

Awoken2

Superstar
If you listen in from 13 min 25 secs you get to hear more about 5G and it's effects here. Apologies that it is delivered by a maaad conspiracy theorist.

At one point Icke exasperates "what you gonna do? Ban human breathing?..... (see Georgia Guidstones)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Apologies that it is delivered by a maaad conspiracy theorist.
No apology necessary.:)

I quite like David Icke. I read The Biggest Secret years ago and it made quite an impact on me.
Nothing new in this video but then again I watch a lot of his stuff.

JustAMan

Rookie
In Oz the national broadband carrier broadcasts a separate network called "Telstra Air" and for international users "Fon" from YOUR private Internet router. Essentially someone can jump onto your Wifi and pay a fee to use your connection if they are situated near your house - they claim it it totally independent and only uses 1-2 mb/s - psshh.

So we have networks being piggy backed on networks. https://fon.com/faq/ Fon is global and the "dual" network concept exists in many countries.

The tech is right there in your face. Clearly the infrastructure is already built. God only knows what other networks are currently in place. I can almost bet (a large amount of money if I was rich) that all this network infrastructure is being used via bandwidth and tech we as mere private consumers have no knowledge of.

So somebody else's traffic can go through your router and you have no idea who it is (could be a dark web CP deviant - and guess where the IP gets traced back to) - that is fucked and a major security breach that consumers should be made more aware of (it is prob in the fine print of the contract).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
In Oz the national broadband carrier broadcasts a separate network called "Telstra Air" and for international users "Fon" from YOUR private Internet router. Essentially someone can jump onto your Wifi and pay a fee to use your connection if they are situated near your house - they claim it it totally independent and only uses 1-2 mb/s - psshh.

So we have networks being piggy backed on networks. https://fon.com/faq/ Fon is global and the "dual" network concept exists in many countries.

The tech is right there in your face. Clearly the infrastructure is already built. God only knows what other networks are currently in place. I can almost bet (a large amount of money if I was rich) that all this network infrastructure is being used via bandwidth and tech we as mere private consumers have no knowledge of.

So somebody else's traffic can go through your router and you have no idea who it is (could be a dark web CP deviant - and guess where the IP gets traced back to) - that is fucked and a major security breach that consumers should be made more aware of (it is prob in the fine print of the contract).
@JustAMan - Just to let you know this thread is about information, awareness and community activism relating to WI-Fi, 4/5G, cell towers, EMF radiation and how it effects our health.

In regards to your post, from what I read its not just anyone's WI-Fi that is piggybacked. It's members who allow to share a portion of their WiFi with other members. The idea is to create a giant network of users and then post zones that have user WI-Fi services for other member to use. This is a problem for many ISP as they don't allowed 3rd party reselling of their services in this manner.

As well, all WI-Fi users have the option to use encrypted passwords to avoid illegal use from outside users.

Phithx

Veteran
"What actually happens in China is not related to any virus, but rather to radiation-induced diseases, brought about by the launch of 5G, being simplified in Wuhan."

Glad 2 know

Veteran
PLUS where I live the cell masts are always on a public school campus or right across the street or in such close proximity and so low to the ground it's just EVIL. POOR KIDS getting their daily close of radiation EVERYDAY

Tidal

Star
In World War Two, sentries patrolling the perimeters of airfields on cold winter days and nights found that certain spots seemed warmer than others because of microwave emissions from the radars and beacons, they regarded it as normal and not a health risk, and I don't know if they developed any kind of symptoms in their later years.
Hey here's an idea- when there's a layer of frost on the ground perhaps drone pilots could scout around the area to see if the frost has melted near microwave towers?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar