Wi-Fi, 4G/5G Cell Towers, EMF Radiation and Your Health

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A lot of people are very concerned about radiation from cell towers and how it effects their health and their families well being. 5G cell towers are currently being installed world wide. We are told the technology is safe, yet independent research shows otherwise. I felt a thread to keep people up to speed on the subject was necessary. The purpose of this thread is to educate and hopefully come up with ways to protect our selves from EMF radiation.

Cell Tower Cancer Clusters

Documentary by James Russell, "Resonance - Beings of Frequency".

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
International Scientist Appeal on Electromagnetic Fields Martin Blank PhD May 11 2015

Dr. Martin Blank, PhD of Columbia University says, “The time to deal with the harmful biological and health effects is long overdue. To protect our children, ourselves and our ecosystem, we must reduce exposure by establishing more protective guidelines.”

Dr. Blank is representing 190 international scientists in an Appeal to the UN, UN Member States and the WHO on the risks of electromagnetic fields emitted by telecommunications and utility technologies.

Stephania

Star

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
THE BIOINITIATIVE REPORT 2012
A Rationale for Biologically-based Public Exposure Standards for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF)

The BioInitiative Report is a report on the relationship between the electromagnetic fields (EMF) associated with powerlines and wireless devices and health.

The BioInitiative 2012 Report has been prepared by 29 authors from ten countries, ten holding medical degrees (MDs), 21 PhDs, and three MsC, MA or MPHs. Among the authors are three former presidents of the Bioelectromagnetics Society, and five full members of BEMS.

https://bioinitiative.org/

https://bioinitiative.org/conclusions/

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Barrie Trower is a former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert and former cold-war captured spy debriefer for the UK Intelligence Services. Mr Trower is a conscionable whistle-blower who lectures around the world on the hidden dangers from microwave weapons and every-day microwave technologies such as mobile-phones and WiFi.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I need to add that I live right next to a cell mast, well it's on top of building and there's a cell tower across the street. My friend keeps getting sick, allergies, ear infections, I see she has a lot of anxiety and hypersensitivity. I will remember to awaken her to the fact that these towers are making her and everyone else SICK. I have personally purchased an ORGONITE unit that was very pricey but well worth it. I have also put some orgonite in my cars because every time we go out we drive though the "zapping zones" ( I call them) from all the cell masts that are all over the city. When cell towers started popping up I started feeling EXTREMELY lethargic from a drive, almost out of breath, I started getting strange bruises all over and that freaked me OUT. I though YES THE DANGER IS REAL AND IT'S AFFECTING ME. So after installing the orgonite around my house and my cars I have not had all these crazy bruises and symptoms. If you don't believe me, fine but as for me and many others that have tried Orgonite, it has worked really well and I have personally FELT THE DIFFERENCE. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Oh and I feel for all the people that have tyranically had a smart meter or several, installed in their communities. We're getting zapped like crazy and no wonder I keep hearing about so many sick people and even rising cases of cancer :-(

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I need to add that I live right next to a cell mast, well it's on top of building and there's a cell tower across the street. My friend keeps getting sick, allergies, ear infections, I see she has a lot of anxiety and hypersensitivity. I will remember to awaken her to the fact that these towers are making her and everyone else SICK. I have personally purchased an ORGONITE unit that was very pricey but well worth it. I have also put some orgonite in my cars because every time we go out we drive though the "zapping zones" ( I call them) from all the cell masts that are all over the city. When cell towers started popping up I started feeling EXTREMELY lethargic from a drive, almost out of breath, I started getting strange bruises all over and that freaked me OUT. I though YES THE DANGER IS REAL AND IT'S AFFECTING ME. So after installing the orgonite around my house and my cars I have not had all these crazy bruises and symptoms. If you don't believe me, fine but as for me and many others that have tried Orgonite, it has worked really well and I have personally FELT THE DIFFERENCE. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Oh and I feel for all the people that have tyranically had a smart meter or several, installed in their communities. We're getting zapped like crazy and no wonder I keep hearing about so many sick people and even rising cases of cancer :-(
I have not used orgonite but I have friends that have and swear by it. I am in the process of doing more research on the subject. Thank you for posting this.

I was having serious health issues as well - insomnia, nose bleeds, tingling hands, twitching while sleeping that would wake me up, headaches, burning eyes and anxiety.

I eventually looked up cell tower sickness as I was living close to cell towers. I was shocked, as the list mirrored my own health issues. None of these issues happened right away. It was my 3rd year at that apartment when things really got bad.

I too did some research and purchased a EMF/RF Meter Detector online. I realized my place was a microwave oven and I was slowly being cooked. The readings were extremely high.

I knew I had to move but needed to create a safer place until then. I plastered my walls with dollar store solar blankets(yes, before Chuck on Better Call Saul) and duct taped aluminum screening over windows. Like a faraday cage. It wasn't perfect but it did help.

Anyways, I soon found a new apartment away from cell towers. I also don't use wifi, microwaves or cordless phones. Everything is hard wired old school. It took a few weeks to relieve my health issues but I did get better.

edit-typo

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
T-Mobile Cancels 5G installation Nationwide. Anonymous Employee Blames 15 States’ Lawsuits Against Sprint Merger
https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/t-mobile-cancels-5g-installation-nationwide-anonymous-employee-blames-15-states-lawsuits-against-sprint-merger.html

According to the Wireless Estimator, T-Mobile is postponing new builds and 5G upgrades at least for now. A construction manager who wants to remain anonymous blames the 15 state attorneys general for filing lawsuits against the T-Mobile / Sprint Merger. Lawsuits have also been filed against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for promoting and forcing 5G installation throughout American communities (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).

Anyone who lives where T-Mobile planned to start operating 5G can breathe a sigh of relief – at least for now. The American Academy of Pediatrics and other health experts warn that children are more susceptible to illness from exposure to all sources of wireless radiation. Warnings about widespread 5G installation have been issued for a variety of reasons by

As of late, we've made a collective change in the house I live of switching our Wifi router off at night. After experiencing better sleep patterns, we decided to switch it off during the day when no one needs to use the internet, as well.

I now also switch off my networking/wifi on my laptop computer when I don't need it. At first, doing these steps to reduce your exposure to wifi/microwave radiation may seem like an annoyance, especially if you share a space with others who may not see the need (at first). One thing you can do then is to share informative videos or articles with them about it, of which there are many.

Even just switching the wifi off at night can make a big difference towards better sleep and that is something anyone can do. It may take a few days to a week or more before you notice any difference, but even if you don't, others might and if nothing else, you gain peace of mind from it, which for some, can be quite literal. Have even experienced having better dreams since and a feeling of lightened/more awareness. It's like a load has been taken off and I still notice feeling better as the days go on with less wifi exposure (and as a add on benefit, this has resulted in less "screen time" as well).

Some people may be less sensitive and more easily able to adapt to the presence of wifi and mobile (both are microwave) signals than others, which is a good thing to keep in mind when thinking of the wellbeing of others you may be sharing a living space with.

For me, the more I have been switching wifi (as well as my mobile phone - which I use as little as possible these days) off when I don't need it/them, the better I have started feeling. The experience of this happening has motivated me to be more conscious and mindful of it. I recommend you guys try this. See if you feel any different and give it a week or so. In my experience the change has been completely worth it.

Saw this new article about 5G - again we are given warnings:

Former Microsoft Canada President Warns AGAIN About Exposure to WiFi Radiation And 5G
SEPTEMBER 15, 2019

By B.N. Frank

Thanks to Frank Clegg and Michigan Safe Technology for posting this short but information-packed video.

In February, telecom executives gave congressional testimony that they have no scientific evidence that 5G is safe. Warnings about widespread 5G installation and exposure have been cited by many experts and for a variety of valid reasons:
While telecom companies have been warning shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for causing harm with their devices and transmitters, American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and other health experts have been warning that children are more vulnerable than adults to exposure to all sources of cell phone and wireless radiation.

Of course, exposure IS harmful to everyone – some simply tolerate it better than others.

5G is already operating in some communities and adults, kids, and pets are suffering from the exposure (see 1, 2, 3). More cities are scheduled to have 5G running soon despite increasing opposition and all of the above.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/former-microsoft-canada-president-warns-again-about-exposure-to-wifi-radiation-and-5g.html

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
As of late, we've made a collective change in the house I live of switching our Wifi router off at night. After experiencing better sleep patterns, we decided to switch it off during the day when no one needs to use the internet, as well.

I now also switch off my networking/wifi on my laptop computer when I don't need it. At first, doing these steps to reduce your exposure to wifi/microwave radiation may seem like an annoyance, especially if you share a space with others who may not see the need (at first). One thing you can do then is to share informative videos or articles with them about it, of which there are many.

Even just switching the wifi off at night can make a big difference towards better sleep and that is something anyone can do. It may take a few days to a week or more before you notice any difference, but even if you don't, others might and if nothing else, you gain peace of mind from it, which for some, can be quite literal. Have even experienced having better dreams since and a feeling of lightened/more awareness. It's like a load has been taken off and I still notice feeling better as the days go on with less wifi exposure (and as a add on benefit, this has resulted in less "screen time" as well).

Some people may be less sensitive and more easily able to adapt to the presence of wifi and mobile (both are microwave) signals than others, which is a good thing to keep in mind when thinking of the wellbeing of others you may be sharing a living space with.

For me, the more I have been switching wifi (as well as my mobile phone - which I use as little as possible these days) off when I don't need it/them, the better I have started feeling. The experience of this happening has motivated me to be more conscious and mindful of it. I recommend you guys try this. See if you feel any different and give it a week or so. In my experience the change has been completely worth it.

Saw this new article about 5G - again we are given warnings:

Former Microsoft Canada President Warns AGAIN About Exposure to WiFi Radiation And 5G
SEPTEMBER 15, 2019

By B.N. Frank

Thanks to Frank Clegg and Michigan Safe Technology for posting this short but information-packed video.

In February, telecom executives gave congressional testimony that they have no scientific evidence that 5G is safe. Warnings about widespread 5G installation and exposure have been cited by many experts and for a variety of valid reasons:
While telecom companies have been warning shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for causing harm with their devices and transmitters, American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and other health experts have been warning that children are more vulnerable than adults to exposure to all sources of cell phone and wireless radiation.

Of course, exposure IS harmful to everyone – some simply tolerate it better than others.

5G is already operating in some communities and adults, kids, and pets are suffering from the exposure (see 1, 2, 3). More cities are scheduled to have 5G running soon despite increasing opposition and all of the above.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/former-microsoft-canada-president-warns-again-about-exposure-to-wifi-radiation-and-5g.html
Good for you for making the effort to be pro-active with your health. We as a society have become so addicted to this technology despite what we know about the dangers to our health. If we could only see the streams of EMF waves hitting us, we might think differently.

I have a very good friend who went through cancer. I explained the dangers of wi-fi to my friend but she still insisted on using wi-fi, even at night because she uses a tablet in bed. Needless to say, this was and still is a major bone of contention between us. Anyways, good move on your part.
proxy.duclilikduckgo.com.jpeg